Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

I saw his male member and it was almost down to his knees (and he is tall) and it was as thick as my lower arm.

When he told me not to be scared when he took it out i was laughing inside thinking what a pompous aarrse. He claimed most girls were scared of it. I was like, really now?

When I saw it i jumped up, grabbed my purse and sprinted out of there. Ran right into his dad coming from church. Dad was like "young gal what are you doing here!" Then he started berating his son for not going to church and asked him why I was so scared. What did he do to me.

I continued running and decided to hold on to my v card a lil bit longer...
SOUNDS like a medical condition lol

Till we were driving down the street, and while he was driving he picked a nugget from his nose and began rolling it into a little bitty ball ....totally caught up in navigating and unaware of his behavior.
.......we were on our way home from dinner......
We were on his side of town and he wanted to know if I would come up for drinks. :dead: Um, NO!!!! .... this was my first and last time riding with him; it was also our last date.
:barf:Nice guy but I can't get past the nastiness!

I don't know if I posted this before. This guy was really nice and good looking. He was on the basketball team so he was in great shape. Anyway, we get to the first kiss phase and he kisses me with his mouth wide open. It's hard to describe because it's so odd. But picture someone coming in for a kiss with their mouth wide open and their tongue moving around.
At first, I thought he was kidding...but, alas.

I don't know if I posted this before. This guy was really nice and good looking. He was on the basketball team so he was in great shape. Anyway, we get to the first kiss phase and he kisses me with his mouth wide open. It's hard to describe because it's so odd. But picture someone coming in for a kiss with their mouth wide open and their tongue moving around.
At first, I thought he was kidding...but, alas.
:barf:

Until he told me his fantasy was for his future wife to sh*t in his mouth.
cc1b5214f273d1ddb526fc62a43804db_this-goes-for-extroverted-confused-af-meme_407-300.jpeg

An oldie but goodie...

Until he told me he was gender-fluid and that he used to do drag in college for extra money. He then admitted to fantasizing about a mutual male friend of ours. All of this on our first hangout that he considered a date and I didn't. Not my thing so I ghosted him. Two years later and he still manages to find me and tell me that he believes I am the one. Nah son.

Back