Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

I don't know if I posted this before. This guy was really nice and good looking. He was on the basketball team so he was in great shape. Anyway, we get to the first kiss phase and he kisses me with his mouth wide open. It's hard to describe because it's so odd. But picture someone coming in for a kiss with their mouth wide open and their tongue moving around.
At first, I thought he was kidding...but, alas.
:rofl:
Makes me think of the open mouth scene with Rasputia in Norbit :lol:

...Until he asked me what my greatest strengths and weaknesses in life are.

Whet? Are we on a first date or am I filling out a college application? I abhor those types of questions when I'm actually interviewing for something and you think I want to talk like that on a date?

Everything was cool until:

We were at a wedding reception and he turned to me and said “I thought we agreed that you were never going to dance at parties.” I agreed to no such ridiculous thing.

We got into it at the supermarket because he refused to push the cart. He believed men should not do that.

He said that he refuses to ever pay for a woman to get her hair done.

I went out of town for the weekend with my girlfriends and he phone harassed me the whole time.

I left the house at 7AM, got home from work at 11PM and he was mad that I came home tired.

He expected me to answer the phone every time he called and if he ever got my voicemail then it would turn into a 4-hour long argument later.

I would often have to tell him “You do know that this isn’t normal, right?”

He refused to give me oral but got mad that I wouldn’t give it either.

Everything was cool until:

We were at a wedding reception and he turned to me and said “I thought we agreed that you were never going to dance at parties.” I agreed to no such ridiculous thing.

We got into it at the supermarket because he refused to push the cart. He believed men should not do that.

He said that he refuses to ever pay for a woman to get her hair done.

I went out of town for the weekend with my girlfriends and he phone harassed me the whole time.

I left the house at 7AM, got home from work at 11PM and he was mad that I came home tired.

He expected me to answer the phone every time he called and if he ever got my voicemail then it would turn into a 4-hour long argument later.

I would often have to tell him “You do know that this isn’t normal, right?”

He refused to give me oral but got mad that I wouldn’t give it either.

All of this makes my blood boil.

All of this was with one guy. He was great on paper, nice looking etc, but had DEEP hidden issues that did not surface until months after the relationship began. He tried very hard to mentally abuse me. I say tried because I wasn't havin it and I feel like all I did in that relationship was fight for myself. Won that battle.

IDK - It's like some guys see you doing well, living it up and happy. Then their make it their mission to try to break you down.

All of this was with one guy. He was great on paper, nice looking etc, but had DEEP hidden issues that did not surface until months after the relationship began. He tried very hard to mentally abuse me. I say tried because I wasn't havin it and I feel like all I did in that relationship was fight for myself. Won that battle.

IDK - It's like some guys see you doing well, living it up and happy. Then their make it their mission to try to break you down.

:bighug:

Damn! All with one guy? Yeah that's a lot of issues he had.

Same guy:
-Until he randomly whipped his **** out in a room full of his friends. Everyone was covering their eyes and turning away from him, but he kept it out for probably a full minute before putting it away.

-We were cuddling on the couch watching a movie and he had dosed off. I started rubbing his chest and stomach and he said in his sleep "Oh, you're a bad boy"

He was weird...I think he had a "secret".

Same guy:
-Until he randomly whipped his **** out in a room full of his friends. Everyone was covering their eyes and turning away from him, but he kept it out for probably a full minute before putting it away.

-We were cuddling on the couch watching a movie and he had dosed off. I started rubbing his chest and stomach and he said in his sleep "Oh, you're a bad boy"

WTF and OMG I'd have ghosted like: :abducted: :auto:

Same guy:

Was he trying to see which one of his friends would peek then he'd know who'd be be on the DL with him?

:lachen:

WTF and OMG I'd have ghosted like: :abducted: :auto:

:lachen:This happened during my second year of undergrad. We were at a party when he pulled his **** out. He was drunk so I thought I could give him a pass for that one. And he was fine so I wanted to give him another chance...but then after he said what he said on the couch I thought "Nah, I think he might actually be gay" and slowly ghosted him.

Back