Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

---until he sent me this text Friday:

Hello Lady I just got off and if you not married I would love to have a drink with you of my vodka I left at your place

It should be aged perfectly right about now!!! Lol

---he brought that vodka to my house FOUR years ago...his one and only time to darken my doorstep:mad:

I haven't spoken to him in over a year!!!:wallbash:

does he live in Florida?

I know someone who experienced this too. Big grown man almost 40 still wets the bed. I was shocked because I know the guy too. She was at his place, he wet the bed, told her to go into the other bedroom, he changed the sheets. She pulled the sheets only to see old stains on the bed which meant he had done it before. Talk about gross and weird. The relationship ended shortly thereafter. He's now married but I wonder bc surely his wife knows by now…..

hahaha...no. Actually, he lives in Ga.

---until he sent me this text Friday:

Hello Lady I just got off and if you not married I would love to have a drink with you of my vodka I left at your place

It should be aged perfectly right about now!!! Lol

---he brought that vodka to my house FOUR years ago...his one and only time to darken my doorstep:mad:

I haven't spoken to him in over a year!!!:wallbash:

He really keeping track of something he gave you FOUR years ago? Like he did something so GREAT for you, he deserves open invitation to your house. Narcissist.

Same guy:

-Ate up my gummy vitamins little by little until I noticed the whole (once full) bottle empty.

-Drank all the juice out of my mandarin oranges. Just left the oranges dry as hell at the bottom.

-Randomly stuck his finger down my pants and in my butt then smelled and tasted it.

Until he told me that his cat is sensual and always horny around him ..
That he might be bi cuz he finds some men attractive .
When he fell for my bait question and replied yes to being sodomized by me with a strap on :lol: (obviously it never happened )

When this dude after talking about how much he wanted to kiss me turned up on our second date with the breath of death ,I could smell it from 2 feet away .yuck .it smelled like dehydrated pasty nasty mouth .
When he told me he didn't have a car nor a licence at 30

Last edited:
Please tell me the bolded is 3 different men.....please....

• Until he told me that his cat is sensual and always horny around him ..
  • That he might be bi cuz he finds some men attractive .
  • When he fell for my bait question and replied yes to being sodomized by me with a strap on :lol: (obviously it never happened )

When this dude after talking about how much he wanted to kiss me turned up on our second date with the breath of death ,I could smell it from 2 feet away .yuck .it smelled like dehydrated pasty nasty mouth .
When he told me he didn't have a car nor a licence at 30

I could've sworn I posted in here before but I don't see it...

Everything was cool until he punched me in my face. :perplexed:
We were college mates. I knew he had an ill crush on me, but he was way too corny for me (and I like geeks). I let him take me to the movies once. So while I'm enjoying the film on his dime, he tried to pull the yawn move or something to put his arm around me, but he wasn't looking...clocked me right in my frikkin face. :wallbash:

I gave him a semi-pass because he was nervous. But that "smooth move" didn't help his case.

^^^yours reminded me of one told by a man's POV:

Flippin' the script yall (As told to me by a male friend):

Everything was cool until (he) woke in the middle of the night to her scrubbing the sheet and mattress. Apparently she had dreamt she had the runs and had done so in real life next to him in the bed in her sleep! Poop everywhere!

He finished sleeping ion the couch. She made him breakfast in the morning. He trashed his whole bed and got a new one that day. Never saw her again
How does someone **** in the bed like tht ? Did they have some drugs and nasty food ? I don't get it .

He asked me if I'd take care of the bills if my man decided to leave his job to become an entrepreneur.
I later realized this was a setup. He was looking for someone to take care of him because he didn't like working his good paying job and wanted to start a business.

Asked me if i still ministrated??Nonja business nosey ninja! Told me other men came to him saying they were interested but they never came to me. He said he wished he were "in the runnin" I guess for my affection? The two that came i suspectd were local s-x offdrs.

He had a habit of sending me pics that *he* thought was funny.

-One was of him sitting on the toilet (taking a ish)....I cussed him out....didnt talk to him for a few days and reluctantly got over it

-Final straw: He sent a picture to me of him wearing a onesie. This is a big 6'3, 300 lb man. W.T.F.......I didnt not respond and cut him off right then an there....smh

I saw his male member and it was almost down to his knees (and he is tall) and it was as thick as my lower arm.

When he told me not to be scared when he took it out i was laughing inside thinking what a pompous aarrse. He claimed most girls were scared of it. I was like, really now?

When I saw it i jumped up, grabbed my purse and sprinted out of there. Ran right into his dad coming from church. Dad was like "young gal what are you doing here!" Then he started berating his son for not going to church and asked him why I was so scared. What did he do to me.

I continued running and decided to hold on to my v card a lil bit longer...

Back