Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

EVERYTHING WAS COOL UNTIL..... (Keep in mind, diff guys)

While we were on the phone, I heard him pass gas, and he kept on talking

He approached me, opened up his mouth to talk, and his breath smelled like dirty diapers and trash can juice! :nono:

I went to visit this guy, and I think he tried to do a quick clean-up of his place before I came over. Well, went to use his bathroom, and as I closed the door, he missed one item because behind the door laid a pair of his drawers with the crotch up...can you say TRACK STAR. My moto is WIPE TIL DA TISSUE IS WHITE!!!!!!:grunt:

I came out of the ladies room of a restaurant and saw him steal the tip money!!!!

He pulled down his pants and looked like he had two navels.....

He told me he was on food stamps:wallbash:

He told me his penis was peirced

I saw him pick up a pair of worn socks off the floor, smell them and put them on...

I could go on, but LHCF doesn't have enough MB's, GB's, etc
LMAO!You win! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Crazy thread, there should be one titled, "I should've left when..."

Anywho, one guy I was crazy over in college, "from the streets"......dont know why I was tripping. I was in Brasil studying abroad and feeling very lonely so I used up my very expensive phone card to call him- fool asked if I could call him back, he was playing some PlayStation tournament with his friends!". That was it for me, after 2 years of the BS I was done with him. I came back to the States and stopped accepting his phone calls, eventually met DH and when Playstation guy called trying to get back in I just hung up on him.

Another guy,

Moved way too fast and too soon. Wanted to control my every move and would blow up if I even smiled at another guy. Stalked me for a minute insisting that we were still a couple despite the fact that I broke up with him.

Pathological liar.........tells the same lies every year and then disappears when he gets found out. Cant understand why I wont try to make it work again...ugh.

Everything was cool until he...

mentioned he had a sexual fantasy involving him wearing a diaper :blush:
and me smoking a cigar:nono:

until I invited him to an important poetry reading where I was nervous...needed to make a good impression
....and later introduced him to a friend..and he said that my girlfriend looked uptight and wondered aloud if I thought a good **** would loosen her up...

that's all I remember now of that event:ohwell:

he took me to the blue man tube show
where he was one of the musicians and they all dance on the stage
as a bow at the end and his dance was so embarrassing I had to pretend I did'nt know what he was talking about when he actually asked about it
Did you see me dance???
that was for
YOU:lachen:

Last edited:
OMG....Hilarious!

Let me think...been so long since I dated.

E'rythang wz cool till he.
- slashed my tires <bytchazness>
- dated some chic on the job and all 3 of us worked there :nono:
- to my Philly girls....he put me on the SEPTA trolley, ran 3 blocks, got on the same trolley, snatched my chain, then ran off

-Until he hinted around at his fantasy involving a woman and german shepherd.
-He turned to the side and I saw his hunchback.
-Found out he was married.
-Mentally abusive

^^ Different men there, ladies.

Last edited:
OMG....Hilarious!

- to my Philly girls....he put me on the SEPTA trolley, ran 3 blocks, got on the same trolley, snatched my chain, then ran off[/QUOTE

Um, wth????? Why would he do that?? Was that a first date? And if he's gonna steal your chain, why run to the next station stop, why not just do it when he first put you on?

OMG....Hilarious!

- to my Philly girls....he put me on the SEPTA trolley, ran 3 blocks, got on the same trolley, snatched my chain, then ran off[/QUOTE

Um, wth????? Why would he do that?? Was that a first date? And if he's gonna steal your chain, why run to the next station stop, why not just do it when he first put you on?

Girl, he was crazy. I was rocking those rope chains with an apple shaped piece with my name in it. So, he asked if he could wear it. I guess so he could walk around and show everyone he got a girlfriend. I said "Nope." The trolley came, he gave me a kiss, I got on, then the doors closed. I guess he did that so I wouldn't have time to react. I was so embarrassed. :sad: Everyone didn't see that he put me on the trolley, so a few thought it was a random robbery. He gave it back to me, though.

Girl, he was crazy. I was rocking those rope chains with an apple shaped piece with my name in it. So, he asked if he could wear it. I guess so he could walk around and show everyone he got a girlfriend. I said "Nope." The trolley came, he gave me a kiss, I got on, then the doors closed. I guess he did that so I wouldn't have time to react. I was so embarrassed. :sad: Everyone didn't see that he put me on the trolley, so a few thought it was a random robbery. He gave it back to me, though.

OMG...He had to be crazy as hell:lachen::lachen::lachen:!!

Told me he wanted to marry me...and I didn't know his last name yet. As the night went on, when I wasn't talking to him enough he broke his pimp cup..... :(

OMG....Hilarious!

E'rythang wz cool till he....
- to my Philly girls....he put me on the SEPTA trolley, ran 3 blocks, got on the same trolley, snatched my chain, then ran off

WTF!!!!:nono:

-when he would put on my bra's and panties and thought it turn me on .(Gross!)
-(same guy) when he 'played' in shoes(red flag)
-Until he started going through my handbag
-(different guy) Until his mama ask to put a house phone in my name after 6 mos dating
-(different guy) when he asked was I into the 'golden shower' thang

-(ex-fiancé)..After lamenting about his insecure wife , begged me to give him a BJ..second wrong?--> it was EASTER Sunday!!

-During a very tame make-out session, dude leans over and softly whispers in my ear that he just "came" ...ummm, we're both FULLY dressed..ewwww

-Getting ready for a girls night out, dude swings by..sees that I'm heading out and beggs, I mean close to ***in tears..for me to ride with him to a motel so he can get in a quickie.

-Wanted to know if I had a problem with him having 4 kids by 4 different women..on top of that, confessed that he hadn't seen any of them in over 2 years.

-Dinner was going great until he randomly asked if I'm "into being choked"?!?

-

Damn!

I went to visit this guy, and I think he tried to do a quick clean-up of his place before I came over. Well, went to use his bathroom, and as I closed the door, he missed one item because behind the door laid a pair of his drawers with the crotch up...can you say TRACK STAR. My moto is WIPE TIL DA TISSUE IS WHITE!!!!!!:grunt:

I came out of the ladies room of a restaurant and saw him steal the tip money!!!!

I saw him pick up a pair of worn socks off the floor, smell them and put them on...

:dead:

OMG, this whole post!!!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

-He turned to the side and I saw his hunchback.
-Found out he was married.
-Mentally abusive

^^ Different men there, ladies.

Been there.... dude mentioned while we were on a date like it was cool...

I dont even want to know about the German shepherd fantasy entailed

Told me that he wanted to live in the woods with his wife and kids and lots of GUNS!:nono:

Started cursing (screaming at) me out over the phone about how his DEAD mother killed his dog when he was little, and how I was (like all balck women) taking HER side!:nono:

wth! esp the bolded

Oh yea i forgot one.....this **** invited me to lunch, but it was a brown bag lunch.

omg! :lachen::lachen:

-his make up rubbed off on my shirt

:nono::lachen:

....i found out he was married and a pastor

:nono:

How can I forget...

he wanted to go down south...I told him aunt flo was in town...he still wanted to go down south :perplexed

Go on now Mama apparently u haaave LIVED!!! :yep:

Any tips u can share to us single and 30 somethings on this board?

I have a good feeling you seeem to have ur fair share of stories, experiences and life lessons. :)

Do tell
!

Umm...I thought I just did:yep: Only advice is, don't do what I did!

Go on now Mama apparently u haaave LIVED!!! :yep:

Any tips u can share to us single and 30 somethings on this board?

I have a good feeling you seeem to have ur fair share of stories, experiences and life lessons. :)

Do tell
!

Umm...I thought I just did:yep: Only advice is, don't do what I did!

OMG he did not!

Until he told me he wanted to have a 3some with a tranny so we can have the best of both worlds....
:blush::lachen: You mean, so HE could have the best of both worlds :grin:

Last edited:
-when he would put on my bra's and panties and thought it turn me on .(Gross!)
-(same guy) when he 'played' in shoes(red flag)
-Until he started going through my handbag
-(different guy) Until his mama ask to put a house phone in my name after 6 mos dating
-(different guy) when he asked was I into the 'golden shower' thang

OK I am dying laughing at this post :lachen::lachen::lachen:

-he casually mentioned his girlfriend of 4 years

-(diff guy..a white guy) said that he's Blacker than most Black guys.

-(big,fine dude) opened his mouth and had a voice like Mike Tyson

(The only White guy I've dated)

....during an argument at dinner he took a paper straw wrapper he was playing with and threatened to hang me w/ it. Can we say "Check, please?!!" :nono:

Back