Everything was going ok until...

I probably would have called him on the carpet right then and there. I don't think the words, " Do you always do that" would have been contained in my mouth. Then that would have been followed with: " you know that's nasty, right?" And he would've gotten the :huh: look.

Seriously. He would know why I didn't wanna talk to his arse again and maybe he would stop doing it in the future.

Exactly. No probably about it. All with a disgusted look on my face. It would have gone something like :eat: :eek: :eek2::pullhair::wow: :barf: :stop::whois::huh::nuts::badidea::nono::nono2: :perplexed::buttkick:

I think the guy had saved, and saved, and saved for the date which was going to cause him to miss a few meals. Therefore, he was getting the MOST out of that meal.

Why not invite him to a meal at your house and tell him up front..."I cooked so much..so you will have to take some home afterwards."

Seriously, he sounds like he might be austistic and doesn't pick up social skills easily. He will probably always clean the plate with his fingers because it's compulsive for him.

Oh, I would have definitely called him out on that ridiculousness right then and there. First date or not, I won't be out in public dining with some uncouth fool. Would have stopped him mid-lick and told him to stop acting like it's his first or last meal. :ohwell: I wouldn't care if he was offended either. He needs to know.

I dont think he's that into you. Maybe as a friend cos people usually put the "Im very polished" front for people they really like..well until they get into a true relationship :look:

I wish this was the case. I really think that he really didn't know any better. :nono: People usually put up the 'front' regardless of if it's a date, get-togther, etc. He's just a dufus.

Too old for this kind of mess. I'm curious as to his table manners at the public gatherings you both attended.

Exactly. No probably about it. All with a disgusted look on my face. It would have gone something like :eat: :eek: :eek2::pullhair::wow: :barf: :stop::whois::huh::nuts::badidea::nono::nono2: :perplexed::buttkick:

You get mad smiley love from me! :yep:

I wish this was the case. I really think that he really didn't know any better. :nono: People usually put up the 'front' regardless of if it's a date, get-togther, etc. He's just a dufus.

Too old for this kind of mess. I'm curious as to his table manners at the public gatherings you both attended.

You get mad smiley love from me! :yep:

Well, I don't really remembering us sitting down to eat at any event. But I remember once we had burritos at a function, and he told his sister that it was so good he wanted to lick the plate. She was like 'you better no't. But I thought it was a joke. I guess i can see now that he really does it. :lachen::perplexed

OMWorld! WHO. DOES. THAT?

I know I wouldve gotten up mid sentence and existed to da left... HOW embarrassing! :peace:

yeah tell dude.. 'THIS' aint gonna work out LOL

Girl, you may not want him, but he'll meet the woman of his dreams one day. It'll be too late to get him back then :lachen:

Dotti_and_Tyler_licking_plates.jpg

Back