Do other races of men approach you?

Oh my gosh! Oops.... I meant to say "shoulder!"

I know it sounds silly, but in my pre-flirt body language I rub the top of my shoulder.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

I get approached a lot by Indian/Bangladesh men (no clue why??) asians(but the ones with the urban flare)and black men(from hood to professional)...never white men. I am honestly not sure I would be comfortable dating one, but I am not closed to it...maybe a european one. I love international men. I hope my future hubby is Jamaican lol

STOP. I once dated a Japanese guy but we never got to that point. He was REALLY clingy and I couldnt stand the sight of him. :nono:

WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED? congrats!!

Yeah i get hit on by ALL races :yep:

Thanks 5/5, just by paper. Small party later this summer.
Now that we go out all the time, I notice more yummy Black military men trying to chat me up. WTH! Where were they before??? Just kidding.
Yeah some Japanese men can be super clingy, if my hubby was like that, I'd go crazy.

From what I've seen, there are a lot of WM/BW relationships IRL on this board. I live in Denver and I've seen many more BW/WM relationships here than when I was in Chicago. BM hardly ever approach BW. It's a sad, sad, state of affairs here w black on black relationships. I am trying to hold a torch for these brothers but they are really really off here.

From what I've seen, there are a lot of WM/BW relationships IRL on this board. I live in Denver and I've seen many more BW/WM relationships here than when I was in Chicago. BM hardly ever approach BW. It's a sad, sad, state of affairs here w black on black relationships. I am trying to hold a torch for these brothers but they are really really off here.

milknhonee my sister lives in Colorado. She admits the BM in that state aren't worth a pot to piss in (based on her experience, not bashing BM in general.)

So she dating other races....

white and Mexican guys approach me frequently and are quite forward with it. East Asians don't pay me any mind and Indians just stare. i'm neither friendly nor approachable. i have a perpetual "da ^%$& you lookin' at?" face. i never dress up or wear make up and my hair typically looks like a bird's nest. i could also lose a few or 20 pounds.

:ohwell:

i couldn't get a black guy (that has all his teef) to spit on me if i was on fire. :nono:

I'm sorry but this is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard, read or even been privy to in my entire life...I have read it 3 times and it's still funny every single time...I spit my water out everywhere, and I now have the hiccups...dammnit, that was funny...no smiley can adequately portray how I'm looking right now

I get stared at by white guys quite a lot, but rarely approached. One guy was boring holes into me so hard on the train the other day it was uncomfortable. He was quite cute too. :ohwell:

White guys over here seem scared of us, my friends say exactly the same thing!

I get stared at by white guys quite a lot, but rarely approached. One guy was boring holes into me so hard on the train the other day it was uncomfortable. He was quite cute too. :ohwell:

White guys over here seem scared of us, my friends say exactly the same thing!

LushLox.....dang girl! I want to date an English guy. But he has to man up and come and say hello to me. I don't deal well with people staring at me. The westside (chicago) comes out and I'm ready to defend myself.

Re: your first bold--yeah, I wear big hoops too (not all the time, but I like em!). I remember my exboyfriend's girlfriend (yeah, messy. We all went to school together :rolleyes:) talking about how hoops were ghetto, but uh.....not on me, boo! lol

Second bolded: I have realized that one of my oldest friends is very tomming and cooning when it comes to white men. It turns me off of her (we're growing apart in other ways but this right here makes me give bold, obvious sideeye). She was telling me a little while ago how she works with this "regular" white guy and found out he had a black babymama and searched her on facebook and saw that she was "regular black" and now she feels differently about him. She literally said, "I almost want to thank him for being one of those white men that dates black women." :look: :look: :look: Really, girl? Please stop. And she's dated white men before and doesn't have a problem getting approached by anyone, so I really don't get it.

Regarding the fetish idea: um............I have straight up asked a guy about that before. (I know, that's bad. I'm ratchet:yep:) In my defense, I didn't word it in a way that implicated race.

ETA: About the idea that they don't like Black women who date Black men....IDK. That hasn't been my experience. There is one guy in particular--professional type; attorney--who has seen me on a date with a Black guy, came up and made light conversation, and also knew about a boyfriend I had. And he would always ask me out or try to keep tabs on whether I was still with the Black boyfriend. He'd always say, "...how's that guy? :look:" And then also, I've been downtown with my Black guy friends and white guys will approach when I get alone or with a girl friend. (And not necessarily wiggers, either. lol.)

One thing I don't like, though, is that white people (men) definitely see all these articles about the state of Black people and will use it in their approach if they get comfortable enough. I don't like that :nono: (Now, obviously, the guys that will try to play on something like that probably aren't desirable anyway, but it has made me aware of the fact that they are aware of the "Black men in jail/Black women single" propaganda.)

I agree with everything you said but why is it a badge of honor if a white man has a black babymama?I might see him as down if he married her!

Back