How black men approach women

this kind of behaviour can't be applied to all black men. some hispanic men and europeans (e.g - italians and spaniards) are notorious for boldly approaching women. i don't view it as strictly a black man issue but a rude man one.quote]

Add Slavic guys to that list. I've been at the gym at had then pester me till one of the personal trainers told them to leave me alone.

Ugghh... I detest this kind of behavior. It's true that man of all colors will do this, it does seem much more common from black men. I got hounded by black men so much from the time I turned 12 that I swear I almost had an aversion.

I'd see a dude and be thinking PLEASE don't try to holla at me... PLEASE just pass by and leave me alone... and 99% of the time they'd come right to me :wallbash: Now why was it ALWAYS Romie Rome or some other broke, ugly and trife grown *** man trying to get in my grill, never the cute, educated and classy ones. Sigh...

I've had Euro and Hispanic guys holla, but they have been much less likely to get abusive when you don't want to hop in thier car than black men, who act like it's the law for every chick they see to want to beat on sight. :rolleyes:

Ugghh... I detest this kind of behavior. It's true that man of all colors will do this, it does seem much more common from black men. I got hounded by black men so much from the time I turned 12 that I swear I almost had an aversion.

I'd see a dude and be thinking PLEASE don't try to holla at me... PLEASE just pass by and leave me alone... and 99% of the time they'd come right to me :wallbash: Now why was it ALWAYS Romie Rome or some other broke, ugly and trife grown *** man trying to get in my grill, never the cute, educated and classy ones. Sigh...

I've had Euro and Hispanic guys holla, but they have been much less likely to get abusive when you don't want to hop in thier car than black men, who act like it's the law for every chick they see to want to beat on sight. :rolleyes:

I am still to this day trying to figure that one out.... I always heard that they less attractive ones are use to rejection so they feel they don't have anything to lose. :ohwell:

Back