Would You be Upset if Your Husband/SO Posted Anonymously on LHCF?

Would You be Upset?

• Yes

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Would you be upset if he anonymously perused this site often?

My husband came into the room as I was reading a thread and mentioned how funny it would be if he joined anonymously. I don't have anything to hide but.............. when he irritates me I do vent that here :look:

The internet is a public domain. Everyone runs the risk of being "found out" by someone they know when they post on message boards. It goes with the territory.

Plus the hmmm side of me would be curious about the content of a board my SO spent a lot of time on. It would probably give me some valuable insight into what my SO was thinking about me and our relationship.

I would be upset. He has no business all up on My territory. Yes, even though LHCF is public, it's not public in my household.:mad:

MzTami said:
I would be upset. He has no business all up on My territory. Yes, even though LHCF is public, it's not public in my household.:mad:

LOL, that was too cute :p I know the Internet is for everyone but I find much relief from you ladies on days he gets under my skin. Plus, I think it is good to have your "own" thing. I don't go to his barbershop :lol:

Yeah, I probably would. If he's posting anonymously then I would think it's because he can see what YOU are saying and doing!:lol:

Exactly why I don't tell people about this site and don't reveal too much here. Anyone can stumble upon this place.

I'm sorry I didn't answer the question. yes, I would!
But as it turns out my SO has no desire to speak to the people in the box:lachen:

My DH signed up under one of his common usernames during a break in our engagement back in 2004. I was new to the site then and told him about it. He didn't pay the $5 though so he didn't get much access. He probably trying to see what I was up to. :cool: I didn't know this at the time though.

Fast forward to 9 months after I joined (and about 4 months after we were married) his name pops up in the birthday announcements. :lol:

Now if he signs up again or logs in then I'll be heated! :whip:

CandiceC said:
My DH signed up under one of his common usernames during a break in our engagement back in 2004. I was new to the site then and told him about it. He didn't pay the $5 though so he didn't get much access. He probably trying to see what I was up to. :cool: I didn't know this at the time though.

Fast forward to 9 months after I joined (and about 4 months after we were married) his name pops up in the birthday announcements. :lol:

Now if he signs up again or logs in then I'll be heated! :whip:
busted!!!! Now that was funny! :lachen: :lachen:

JamericanGurl said:
I'm sorry I didn't answer the question. yes, I would!
But as it turns out my SO has no desire to speak to the people in the box:lachen:
Girl your SO and mine have got to be related because they think too much alike. But if he did, yes I would he can go find his own cyber territory. Q

MizAvalon said:
Yeah, I probably would. If he's posting anonymously then I would think it's because he can see what YOU are saying and doing!:lol:

Exactly why I don't tell people about this site and don't reveal too much here. Anyone can stumble upon this place.

Yea, but you still have to pay $5. That's a hardship for most and others won't be bothered with it.

And even if it wasn't a hardship, unless the person KNOWS you're on it, only then would they pay.

And THEN they have to figure out who the hell you are! LOL!

Yea, good luck with all that! :)

My boyfriend comes here sometimes, using my name. He has my password, so if y'all see something crazy from me, just know it's not me. :lol: I know he's wanted to cuss some people out before and say, "That why y'all don't have a man." Good thing he didn't have my password then. :lol: He even read my PMs once. He tells everybody about the LHCF and me. I try to get him to be quiet, because I don't want people coming here and knowing my personal business.

Last edited:
MissJ said:
My boyfriend comes here sometimes, using my name. He has my password, so if y'all see something crazy from me, just know it's not me. :lol: I know he's wanted to cuss some people out before and say, "That why y'all don't have a man." Good thing he didn't have my password then. :lol: He even read my PMs once. He tells everybody about the LHCF and me. I try to get him to be quiet, because I don't want people coming here and knowing my personal business.

And this is your "man", huh? Okay.

I stay logged on so he wouldn't have to sign up incognito. This site also stays minimized until the computer is turned off. I'm back and forth here whenever I have a chance.

He hates chat rooms and forums, he's just not into it. This the only forum I visit and there's so much drama here that he'd turn it off at the first post. But it wouldn't bother me if he saw something I posted. He's heard my views, believe me...loud and clear on EVERYTHING (sex, race, drugs, etc.). He doesn't have to read it too. :)

Ooooooo, but he doesn't know my Romance tips...(yet); so far, they are my special honeymoon secrets...So don't tell him :lol:. He thinks I'm purely innocent.:lol:

"Shimmie..." ;)

Last edited:
JamericanGurl said:
My friend's husband joined another board i was a member of...til we ran his arse off:lachen:

:lachen: hilarious!! I wouldn't want my SO on this board. I put too much of mmy personal info here. Besides, he already has privy to my MySpace page. That should be enough

My SO isn't too interested in being here because he considers this "girls stuff" We've been on sites together which isn't a big deal really. Anything I say to or about him online I'll say in front of him. :D

-A

My man mentioned joining the board. I went off. I told him can't I have something to myself. I don't have anything to hide. I just want my own little world where no family or loved ones are involved in.

Blossssom said:
And this is your "man", huh? Okay.
Well, I think it's hilarious. Of course he's going to be mad when people here are telling me to break up with him.

Yes I would be upset. But I think it would be highly unlikely of him to post since he curses this board everyday :lol:

Yeah my bf tries to sit next me and read the posts while I'm on here but I hate that. What gets me even more upset is when I'm trying to answer a thread and he's putting inhis two. I always tell him back up and go find a man site. I get hella mad when he tries to view the site.

He tries to say he just wants to sit next to me but I know he's trying to me all up in MY LHCF and I ain't having it!!!!!:lol:

My ex tried and may have succeeded, I don't know. He wanted to keep tabs on everything I did.:cool:

no... my SO often reads this forum because i leave certain pages open for him to look through..hes told me hes replied to things in my name,, which i dont believe. but sometimes well discuss the "interesting: topics...

we look at it together sometimes. however, i don't worry about him joining, he wouldn't want to pay the $5 lol.

wadadligyal said:
Yeah my bf tries to sit next me and read the posts while I'm on here but I hate that. What gets me even more upset is when I'm trying to answer a thread and he's putting inhis two. I always tell him back up and go find a man site. I get hella mad when he tries to view the site.

He tries to say he just wants to sit next to me but I know he's trying to me all up in MY LHCF and I ain't having it!!!!!:lol:

:lol: :lol:

I would be upset, but I have nothing to worry about, my husband can't get on the internet without my help.

Back