raising the child of your man's AFFAIR? WOULD YOU?

would you help to raise the child from his adultry

• yes, i would willingly do it. the child did not ask to be here.

Votes: 41 20.0%
  • no, i would forgive but not be able to forget, with a child as proof of the affair.

Votes: 164 80.0%

• Total voters
I would torture the kid...j/k

Hell no, not it a million years. There is not that much forgiveness in the world. I know the child is innocent, but I wouldnt be able 2 stand the sight of it...the cheating hubby and his new family can be together...without me.

I dont even see why some1 would entertain such a thought.

Last edited:
I have seen this one play out and the love child is a real piece of work and threaten to kill the other children.

The baby will one day become an adult and get to understand the reason they are here and the dynamics of his or her existence within the situation. Some can handle it and some can't.

I'm an "outside child" and being one feels like crap. Even though I was born before my father met his wife, the results are still the same- I don't have a relationship with my father because his wife doesn't like to be reminded of me. I understand there is hurt. My mother's husband cheated on her and had a "love child." Even so, the little girl is allowed to come over for holidays and she is included in family pictures.

That being said, I would help raise my husband's child and make sure he was responsible. If something prevented the birth-mother from raising the child (death, neglect, no money) I would allow the child to live with us. As his wife, I am the mother of all his children. Not to say he should go out an have as many as possible. I'll stay for one. Anything more than that would be a legal seperation.

I find irresponsible fathers are far worse than cheating husbands. As an adult, I can make changes in my marriage to cope, but children are pretty much left to deal with the parents they get. I honestly think a child's well-being out weighs the feelings of adults.

Last edited:
Im not going to say what I would never do because God can put anything in anyone's heart. I guess it depends on how good of a man he is. I dont know.
With that said my son's father had another girl pregnant the same time I was. They were born a week apart. I found out through my cousin, she saw it in the birth anouncements, I was devastated. He tried to say he didnt know she was pregnant until a couple of months prior to me finding out but I think he knew the whole time. I tried to hang in there with him but found myself having evil thoughts about the baby, I was jealous of her and when he would have her over if he fell asleep and she started crying I would just look at her or wake him up and say your child is crying. I didnt like the person I was becoming so I left him. It took time but I got over it. Dont think I will do it again:nono: Its a very painful experience and he wasnt even the best boyfriend so I didnt feel he deserved me any longer.

Im not going to say what I would never do because God can put anything in anyone's heart. I guess it depends on how good of a man he is. I dont know.
With that said my son's father had another girl pregnant the same time I was. They were born a week apart. I found out through my cousin, she saw it in the birth anouncements, I was devastated. He tried to say he didnt know she was pregnant until a couple of months prior to me finding out but I think he knew the whole time. I tried to hang in there with him but found myself having evil thoughts about the baby, I was jealous of her and when he would have her over if he fell asleep and she started crying I would just look at her or wake him up and say your child is crying. I didnt like the person I was becoming so I left him. It took time but I got over it. Dont think I will do it again:nono: Its a very painful experience and he wasnt even the best boyfriend so I didnt feel he deserved me any longer.

IMO, a good man would never be having sex with someone else. :nono:

IMO, a good man would never be having sex with someone else. :nono:

I say this because people make mistakes. I consider myself a good woman and Ive made mistakes in the past that I wanted to be forgiven for. Ive also seen marriages recover from cheating. Not saying that I accept that a man may cheat but I do believe in forgiveness and I would never say what someone will never do.

i have a friend hubby cheated got chick preggo and wife preggo at the same time..she left took him back, he gave up rights to said child...then they moves yrs later he cheats again, get another chick preggo...this newest BM is hittin him up bad for child support...him and his family and both his baby mommas stay in the same town now, his first bm pcs'd here....his baby mommas stay around the corner from each other back to back and they dont know it

Back