Would You be Upset if Your Husband/SO Posted Anonymously on LHCF?

Would You be Upset?

• Yes

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be upset if he was trying to encourage a particular discussion between he and I and posing as someone else, yes. But, if he were just posting and it was harmless commentary and not related to our relationship, I wouldn't mind.

But, I would be concerned if he tried to continue pretending that he wasn't online posting. That would just be weird. He is too old for that ish.

MissJ said:
My boyfriend comes here sometimes, using my name. He has my password, so if y'all see something crazy from me, just know it's not me. :lol: I know he's wanted to cuss some people out before and say, "That why y'all don't have a man." Good thing he didn't have my password then. :lol: He even read my PMs once. He tells everybody about the LHCF and me. I try to get him to be quiet, because I don't want people coming here and knowing my personal business.

Lawd, MissJ! I'm mad at your boyfriend! How is he going to pose as you and start fights wit tha LHCF sisters? lol. :lol:

dlewis said:
I would be upset, but I have nothing to worry about, my husband can't get on the internet without my help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Can't live or breath without us can they? Let alone find the remote...;) The little Dears. And yes, how we still love them...don't we?

'Shimmie..." :)

CantBeCopied said:
Lawd, MissJ! I'm mad at your boyfriend! How is he going to pose as you and start fights wit tha LHCF sisters? lol. :lol:
He was really mad at the advice I was getting from the board back then, but I was like, "Oh nooooo, you can't do that!" But now, we look back on those threads and laugh. I'll go to an old post and say, "This person said you went to work looking like a broke Nelly." :lachen:

MissJ said:
He was really mad at the advice I was getting from the board back then, but I was like, "Oh nooooo, you can't do that!" But now, we look back on those threads and laugh. I'll go to an old post and say, "This person said you went to work looking like a broke Nelly." :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: Y'all are too kute! :lol:

Dh refers to y'all as my 'imaginary playmates.' I don't think he'll be logging on anytime soon. I don't think I'd care one way or another unless he started hitting on y'all or something. He hears a lot about the stuff that goes on here anyway.

What in the hell is going on? I don't understand these people. I 'm getting more and more heated the more posts I read. I can't believe that men are doing this. This is just wrong. I don't trip about cell phones and emails because I don't have anything to hide, but this is a place that I like to have fun and vent. This is up there with stalking. People only do things like this when there is something wrong. Like they may have some insecurity issues.

Back