Myspace & Relationships...Would you be Mad if your man.....

I have IN A RELATIONSHIP on my profile...BUT my page is also set to private and my friend's list is just people I know in real life and a few LHCF cousins (even fewer since that last shadey incident).

I guess it's how much you trust this guy...I mean he can be doing something no matter what his status says. It's just that if he refuses to do it...that's already a big red flag without any other clues.

This needs to be in like, put on a billboard somewhere. I totally agree.

Has a problem with puttin "In a Relationship" on his myspace page b/c he said that he dosen't feel comfortable...he wants to keep it how it was before he met me. He says I should trust him and he's only talking to people as friends... oh yeah (FYI he was talkin to a gurl from there and took her out on a few dates before we met eachother...and hmmm..i'm not feelin it. What do you ladies think? WOULD YOU be upset if your SO was sayin that. I mean dayum we do live together. Am i the only one who thinks that the internet has made cheating and accessibility that much more prevelent in relationships?I need opinions ladies.

I hate MySpace. So I dunno - if he was ALL about MySpace, I'd have doubts in the first place.

Cuz frankly, if he's trollin for chicks on the internet, MySpace, AOL, FaceBook, Linkedin, whatever - we're going to have a problem.

I hate MySpace. So I dunno - if he was ALL about MySpace, I'd have doubts in the first place.

Cuz frankly, if he's trollin for chicks on the internet, MySpace, AOL, FaceBook, Linkedin, whatever - we're going to have a problem.

Nicley put MsNadi..lol that made me laugh when you wrote trollin...felt you on that one. I needed that.

Has a problem with puttin "In a Relationship" on his myspace page b/c he said that he dosen't feel comfortable...he wants to keep it how it was before he met me. He says I should trust him and he's only talking to people as friends... oh yeah (FYI he was talkin to a gurl from there and took her out on a few dates before we met eachother...and hmmm..i'm not feelin it. What do you ladies think? WOULD YOU be upset if your SO was sayin that. I mean dayum we do live together. Am i the only one who thinks that the internet has made cheating and accessibility that much more prevelent in relationships?I need opinions ladies.

OH HELL NO. If you are in a rel, then your page needs to reflect that.

My SO's page says Single and so does mine. Neither one of us bother to change it. We are planning to get married next year, of course then we would both change it to Married. It doesn't bother me because I trust him and have faith in him. Plus he is in the modeling industry and always wants to look SEXY for other people. That doesn't matter to be because he is coming home to me everynight. I would say like this, if you want to go out just tell him that since he is single, you can do whatever you feel. But if it bothers you, you have to make him understand why. There might be a good reason. Maybe he feels that there is no logevity in your relationship. You two should have a serious conversation.

myspace is truly a pus*** and di* puller to say the least with some of these folks..

I would say test the waters have some of the ladies here on the board test him out and see how far he will go...

the true question is what are you going to do if he crosses the line?
Can you truly handle the truth?

Trust there is a reason why he won't change it...4 pages oh yeah girl i would have a someone sending messages to all those pages..
Men are sloppy cheaters and I would really pull his card..

myspace makes me sick...****ppl go to far***

No I'm not just a random chic. I am his gf.. but this does bother me. Besides that everything else in out relationship is just about perfect...jus confused on the matter and wanted to knoe if I was overreacting?

You are not overreacting. He is not single, he is in a relationship, and that's what his status should say on his page.

Oh heck no :nono: He needs to change his status to "IN A RELATIONSHIP" .
Myspace is filled w/ attention seeking females that will openly snatch a good looking man away regardless of his status. But having single on his page is deceitful :down:

I would say yes it is an issue since he gave you that sorry ass excuse as to why he hasn't changed it. If it's the truth it's the truth and from what you've quoted him on it only tells me (someone who could potentially run into him on myspace and talk with him as more than just a friend not knowing that you even exist) that you're not his girlfriend.

Back