Would you be upset if your SO NEVER bought you a gift?

Would you be upset if your SO NEVER bought you a gift?

• Yes - He's my man, he's supposed to do things to make me feel special and appreciated

Votes: 78 91.8%
  • No - Anything I want I can get myself, he shouldn't have to buy me anything at all

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aww, you guys are making me feel even worse/adamant that something isn't right in this 'relationship'. It's been a necessary evil though so I'm glad for it.

We are technically on a break at the moment - I think we are both taking some time to re-evaluate our situation.

Thank you x a million for all the advice, you ladies are amazing.

I don't think you need to reevaluate. You need to decide if you want to move in with a man who is already halfing everything up. Do you want a man that is cheap? I mean, if you like it, I love it but it doesn't really sound like that is what you want. You said that he makes more than you. This could lead to an uneven split of assets ( not in your favor) when it comes time to pay bills.

When you spend the weekends together, does it mostly consist of coloring? Ask yourself what is it about you that makes it okay to spend time with a man who isn't treating you the way you want to be treated.

Back