Who Pays For A Date? White Man Says, Go Dutch Or He's Bouncing

Eta...... Honestly, the whole "well women wanted equal rights"...... is being used in certain spheres and by many men to punish a woman (women). There is alot of passive-aggressive attitude going on.

Kinda how white people are acting towards blacks. Many now claiming to be the victims in larger society, while trying to directly and indirectly strip blacks of the social/political/economic gains we have made.

Yes, I've thought this for some time now. Also, women have yet to accomplish equal pay or a level playing field in the job world altogether so I don't know why men are acting like we've arrived and should start pulling some weight when they're still running things.

Well, then someone better figure out how to have men start giving birth if they are griping about equality. He can pop out the first one and then I'll pop out the second one. No whining about getting up to breastfeed every two hours, he better be ready to cook and clean for at least 15 days of the month without a peep from his lips. Once all that is accomplished, then I will reach out for my wallet and split 50:50. Until then, deuces.

Back