The Art of Being Feminine

FemmeFatale

Hello ladies, I thought this would be an interesting topic since being feminine is almost a lost art. What do you think are the physical and nonphysical attributes of being more feminine?

There was a thread on this a while back somewhere.

Femininity...there's a song by Eric Benet - Femininity that I love love love.

Its a combination of being soft and strong at the same time. Its paying attention to your hair, makeup, and attire. Never over doing it and always doing it in good taste. Its allowing your man to be a man. Having grace, character, style, and great posture. Sexy and modest. All things in moderation and always appropriate for the occasions.

Yet, you're no ones fool. You know what you want and what you don't want. You have standards. You're never loud and obnoxious. Speak with kindness and gentleness but always with clarity and authority.

Beautiful inside and outside.

great grooming, healthy (Everything is better clean and shiny)
there is a softness, a mystery and a sense of security (protection), emotion (empathy compassion, sympathy), movements that accentuate, not flaunt, her feminine self

There is a great blog about this!

http://theartofbeingfeminine.blogspot.com/

Some may disagree with what she has to say, but personally.....I LOVE IT!

I agree with the above posters. Taking pride in one's appearance and always looking put together, has class and is independent. She's no one's fool and is not a pushover.

There is a great blog about this!

http://theartofbeingfeminine.blogspot.com/

Some may disagree with what she has to say, but personally.....I LOVE IT!

I agree with the above posters. Taking pride in one's appearance and always looking put together, has class and is independent. She's no one's fool and is not a pushover.

I've visited her blogspot before it's good stuff. Especially a post she made at the beginning of the year on gaining a man's appreciation and respect; ish was on point!

Back