***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant I figure out what I want? or better yet why cant I find the right guy? All I want to do is just have sex with this person and not get badgered about it. I want to live and love and not have to answer all these f**king questions.......

He doesn't think I'm coming until Thursday, but I'll be in the living room (or bed:lick:) when he gets off work on Wednesday!!!

I love that man so much!!

I try not to be sexist, but it seems like men have ~half the brainpower of women. No, more like 25% - yeah, that's about right.

If you knew I'd leave you for doing x,y and z - why'd you do it? Are your tears supposed to melt my heart? :ohwell:

But I will take full advantage of your guilt and allow you to be my long-suffering servant. This may be wrong, but I'm doing it anyway :look:.

And...AND!!! You don't get to blame me and try to make me feel guilty for your ***-ups! Loser!

Try that reverse psychology crap on someone else.

this is so wrong i still love my ex and im fallin got the new boo he is so GOOD TO ME. damn mannnnnnnnnnnnnn if the new boo finds out i spoke to my ex he'll be done with me and i dont think i want that but my feelings for my ex are sOoO not gone :(

this is so wrong i still love my ex and im fallin got the new boo he is so GOOD TO ME. damn mannnnnnnnnnnnnn if the new boo finds out i spoke to my ex he'll be done with me and i dont think i want that but my feelings for my ex are sOoO not gone :(
Aww. :sad: It sounds to me that you still need time to get completely over your ex before moving on or else you will continue talking to him on the side with the new man. Is there any way that you and ex will get back together or is it a wrap? Either way it goes...take your time to get over him. :)

I wish folks would stop acting like they were 100% responsible for meeting and marrying their husbands. Nine times out of ten, women meet men doing something they did at least once before. So if you met him at the bus stop, you probably rode the bus once before without meeting anyone.

I have no problems meeting men but I don't act like I am a mastermind at it either.

I hear you! Oh boy do I hear you! :sad:

You disappeared for 5 months. So WHY are you calling me like everything is fine between us? I've moved on.

:nono:The samething happend to me...I actually called him on it. And he had the nerve to get offended:nono:
Why does he think that's he's so great I would put myself on hold for him...hmmpf. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ha, his mom likes me and thinks we look good together. Told him he better not mess up! lmao.

I meet my son's new girlfriend next week, hope I feel the same^^^...

I'm already practicing my poker face, though...:lachen:

Last edited:
Im convinced men do not care about weight, hair, skin etc....because of what ive seen.....i think they just like whatever they like...

I am the QUEEN of cutting folks off.

Naw fool, we CANNOT be friends.

I love having a clean slate.

(Oh, and they always come back like 2 years later to just see how I'm doing, lol. So they DEFINITELY don't forget about me!!!)

You and me both!

I enjoy the whole purging process (which usually begin one nanosecond post-breakup). I become The Eraser....:grin:

his phone number(s)- scroll *DELETE*
phone numbers of his family, friends, coworkers etc.- scroll *DELETE...DELETE...DELETE* (never saw the point in keeping in contact with an ex's ppls :ohwell:. It could be just me tho', it usually is)
email addresses, messengers, facebook - *REMOVE CONTACT*
all pictures, received texts, memorabilia- *TRASH*

....ok, you get the point :lachen:. In 5 mins, there's no proof he even existed in my life :grin:

But they always, always, ALWAYS keep calling back :wallbash: to "make sure I'm doing alright" :rolleyes:. It irks me, I don't feel flattered, special, or any fuzzy-type feeling about it at all. IDK, maybe my mom/dad should have hugged me more as a kid cuz I truly take pleasure in detachment.

With that said, my Random Thought:

DUUUDE, STOP CALLING ME AND UPDATING ME WITH EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN YOUR LIFE! I DON'T CARE! AND I STILL DON'T WANT YOU BACK...UGH! BYE BYE, ALREADY!!!! (and I won't tell my mom hi for you either. She didn't even like you.)

ok, that's it :drunk:

Last edited:
I understand and appreciate being married...:yep:

But being single is so much easier... Who doesn't want the easy way out.:yep:

I made myself permanently invisible to my ex. Time to move on for the upteenth time. Last time I stayed away from him for 6 months. No contact, maybe this time I can go longer. It's gonna be hard so I'm setting the goal at 7 months, and hopefully by that time I have gained the maturity to leave him alone forever.

I still like oh guy that I realized that he's nto what I want. Yup Mr. I can't ever come see you, you come to me. I really don't know how to draw men into me or learn if their motives are sincere. He has changed. Seems like something in on the tip of his tongue but he can't say. He comes to see me more. Offered to take me on a date. His friends and family wishes he would just announce me as his girlfriend, but he sitll hasn't. We're "just friends". Since we are "just friends" I need to learn to pull far back from the level we are at now. No late night talking on the phone, no sitting in his lap, no talking to him numerous times a day, and no excessive flirting. He does it back though so I get trapped and reciprocate.

Oh and I talk too much. I tell all my bizz to guys I'm interested in. I'm cutting all phone conversations to 15-20 minutes max.

I've got to get over him and move on like he has. I need to concentrate on myself and how I can once again look like I looked in this picture, before I met him...(I gained 40 lbs and lost my hair after meeting this negro..talk about signs from God. He tried to stop me but I fell for it anyway).

I admit it...I contacted my ex-friend again after I told him to stop talking to me....I really, really, really like my newbie so much that Im in like BUT I can't stop thinking about the ex..newbie agreed that it would be wise to dead that relationship but I can't :sad: or maybe deep down I really just don't want to.

Had a WONDERFUL weekend with my guy! Why is it that he's younger than me, but has treated me better than all the other guys my age and older? So far, he has been a man of his word. I'm not "used" to that, but I'm loving it.

I miss the relationship with my ex moreso than him as a person.
I have been trying to pretend like his new relationship doesn't faze me.
But I think it quietly pisses me off because she's pregnant.
& I don't think I can have kids.
I've had 2 MCs in the last 2 years.
He always wanted kids & I tried to give that to him even though I wasn't ready.
But it just didn't happen & I think that was for the best.
His GF/BM thinks that we still communicate but we don't.
I wish she'd leave me out of their messes.
I wish his family would stop calling me.
I wish I didn't miss him anymore.

I miss the relationship with my ex moreso than him as a person.
I have been trying to pretend like his new relationship doesn't faze me.
But I think it quietly pisses me off because she's pregnant.
& I don't think I can have kids.
I've had 2 MCs in the last 2 years.
He always wanted kids & I tried to give that to him even though I wasn't ready.
But it just didn't happen & I think that was for the best.
His GF/BM thinks that we still communicate but we don't.
I wish she'd leave me out of their messes.
I wish his family would stop calling me.
I wish I didn't miss him anymore.

Don't give up. I had MORE than 2 and eventually gave birth to a son. It will happen when the time is right. :yep: Just believe... I tried unsuccessfully to have kids for my exhusband--4 times to be exact. :nono: It wasn't until we divorced and I met someone else that I was able to give birth.

My age range for the dating site is 25-33, so why is it every guy that sends me an e-mail is like 37+. This one guy seems cool, but he is like 45 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back