***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...you are getting at the age where I should not have to teach you how to treat a lady.

The guys that you have a genuine interest in seem to be unavailable in some shape or form....

This situation he keeps trying to get my input for makes me sick, physically. It was messy from the start and will always be messy. UGH

I shouldn't have gone into the premarital councelling thread...I really want it but SO doesn't right now... Should I be in any way alarmed that he feels he is 26 and doesn't need to be seeing anyone about little issues, or feels you should be engaged before going to the councelling? Somehow I think so this whole topic is just :wallbash:

Self-confidence in a man is VERY attractive....
LAck of confidence in a guy really really really puts me off :-(

Can someone please help me figure this out...
How is it that you meet a guy who is honest, sincere, stable, kind, God-fearing, etc etc... but but but... you dont feel the chemistry, physical connection?? WHY? How? What to do? Give it time? I dont know. I am stumped.

It could all be so simple
but you'd rather make it hard
loving you is like a battle
and we both end up with scars

sigh.....

Welp, it finally happened. I walk by baby carriages and get the twitches. I see little onesies and get the twitches. But no husband. Alas :ohwell:

Thinking about dumping the one I have because he doesn't have his ish together. I want the family SOON. Decisions. :(

My Intuition is telling me that something is going to happen next month...I can feel it but I don't know when or what....

Just needed to vent.
Mom: I realize that many (ok, most) of your friends have son-in-laws and grandchildren.
I understand it is awkard at the Shop and Stop when someone you know shoves a camera phone pic of a neonate in your face and you don't have one to show. I can understand that you want me to be happy. It hurts when you insuinate that I am some kind of mutant freak that can't mate properly because you have no in-laws or grandkids.

I didn't expect to be 32 and have no kids or husband either. It is what it is. I want to be as happy as the next woman, and if there is no child or husband in my cards, I am ok with that. I can be single and happy right now, or get wifed up to appease you and be miserable and the subject of a Lifetime movie.

When I told Barbie and Ken were sold seperately for a reason at 7 years old, maybe that was a sign??

Why can't you be ok with it too? How about being happy that I am a physician, or that I have use of my faculties and all four limbs, that I am in my right mind, that I save lives, pay my own bills and my credit score is above 700?!?!

It will happen for me when it is supposed to happen. I am doing my part, losing weight, changing up the wig, putting myself out there more, etc... So, unless kidnapping dudes is no longer a felony, STOP REMINDING ME YOU HAVE NO SON-IN-LAW OR GRANDCHILDREN! I will find the right dude, marry (if I CHOOSE to), and you can have a grandkid THEN! Otherwise, back off! And no, your godson who just got of jail is NOT in the running, so kill that one now.
Thank you.

Last edited:
I was there for him, he lied to me and broke my heart. I will have a hard time trusting again, but I've learned from my mistakes. Hopefully the next man will be true to me.

I'm so, so, so tired of listening to women whine about their miserable marriages. Dear. Gods. I almost wanna tell them all to get a bloody divorce, but I know they are painted into the Mommy Corner.

*sigh*

I'm so, so, so tired of listening to women whine about their miserable marriages. Dear. Gods. I almost wanna tell them all to get a bloody divorce, but I know they are painted into the Mommy Corner.

*sigh*

lol. What's ironic about your post is how many women dying to get married turn into the miserable marrieds within 5 years. Somethings wrong with this picture :lachen::drunk:

I'm on family vacation in FL and he claims he's "dying" to see me. He's back home in Atlanta. Truth be told...I wanna see him too, but will not be able to until Sunday at the earliest.

Blocked both of the exes. I'm in a friggin GREAT MOOD!! Been a month since I talked to em. EVEN BETTER!!

I'm not playing the game with old other dude. I see everything clearly. Game peep game, and I'm not one to be another notch on your belt. WE WILL be friends. Nothing more.

OK I'm juggling 2 great men right now...looking for a 3rd to complete my set :giggle:

I'm going to juggle 3 men, switching them out as I grow tired of them and recruiting new ones until I find one I really like and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back