***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeting men has never been my problem, its meeting a man that is willing to convert to my culture........thats the issue!

Father, forgive me for not listening to you when You told me that this relationship was not Your will for me. Now that I have ended it I feel like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. The voice that would always tell me that there is more in store for me than what I was settling for, that was You all along, wasnt it? I strayed but You never left me. You and I are closer than ever. I am full of hope, peace and joy. I have a new found appreciation for my wonderful girlfriends who have supported me and remind me everyday that I am "fearfully and wonderfully made". The next man I share my life with will definitely be Your pick because as history has shown I have very bad taste-lol. Who is he? What does he look like?....OMG I am so excited!! If at all possible, please tell him how much I love him, can't wait to meet him, spend my life with him and make some beautiful babies with him. Above all, tell him I am honored to be his future wife, the woman You picked out just for him...xoxo

I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!

I'm 26 and the thought of marriage is not appealing to me at all. I'm so weird. :perplexed. or perhaps I just haven't met that person yet

He's mentioned marriage before several times..
But this wknd he told me we are going to get married, he tells me I'll be a good wife...
He's very head strong.... difficult to be swayed, very 'machismo' which can be hard to work with sometimes :ohwell:.

I got my answer, there could have been no way to have had any mixed signals. He is taken. Lord, why does it have to be this hard.

Friend, You are about to make the BIGGEST mistake of your life! I tried to warn you, but you won't listen. So I'll just pray and let God handle it...

I'm 26 and the thought of marriage is not appealing to me at all. I'm so weird. :perplexed. or perhaps I just haven't met that person yet

Same here. Somewhat. I want to get married but I want to do alot of other things before I get married....I know he's not "the one" but I still want to have fun and keep him around.

Why can't you just pick up the phone?? I'm so open to the possibilty of something new but I won't chase you.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....why must HE make things so COMPLICATED"
.dont have the time
.on to the next

oh and "grow some balls && stop being so insecure", geez

that is all.

I'm so overwhelmed in my new relationship. :ohwell: I don't want to ruin things. I want to move forward, but I don't want to move too fast. Ugh this is so complicated. And I know things are complicated because I'M making them that way. But I can't help it. I want to keep him around for a while.

Went against my better judgment & texted. Told u I was thinking about you. No response....lesson learned. I'm done.

i have met "him" and i love him. Wow, i'll admit that i am definitely caught up and i'm not fighting it. KPH is actually embracing it and letting it happen. (HUGE step for my runaway butt)

Quotes of the day

"Yeah...sometimes I do let my hormones get the best of me, but sometimes it really is just you" - me :lol:

"Our relationship is great, but our friendship is on the rocks" - quote from a friend of mine a few years back...she's engaged to the same man. aww!!! :lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back