Slowly surely
I walk away from
self-serving
undeserving
constantly hurting me love
deserting me love
you said, I said, we said
" :ohwell:

10 months of a dating, not a single fight . . .

So it's possible... :think:

Me and new guy keep joking about how we should just pick a fight to get the first one over with... but we haven't even had the chance to get even remotely annoyed with each other... me like!

8 months...

He finally said 'I love you.'

I didn't say it first and it was worth the wait. I knew it, but Sat. I heard it.

I've been thinking about going back to my ex. Not for anything serious, though... Just a night or two. Hey, a girls' got needs. I need to snap out of it. Or do I? :scratchch

Why do I always meet the right people at the wrong time? Do I just need to pick a city, state and just stay there for good?...

I hope things work out for him soon... It's really taking a toll on his manhood and he's sounding really down and out :nono:

We have been friends for ages but now that we are getting closer we are learning more about each other... Its nice... sometimes its rocky... but through it all I feel utmost peace... even when we disagree on something :-)

I'm really nervous about having this talk with new boo. :ohwell: I'm pretty sure he wants to be exclusive with me, but what if he doesn't want to?? There's always that possibility... I'm gonna make myself sick over this if I don't quit.

Aw, man, I had plans with my other friends tonight. He happened to get off work and wants to go to the movies. But he'll be off all this weekend and I was going to spend the weekend with him. I can't have 1 night with my friends? I'm watching the marathon with them like I said I would. A girl's gotta have some other friends, right? I can't just bail out on my friends because he happened to get the night off. I hate when other people did that to me.

I had a conversation today with the friend-turned-something else that I thought might develop into a relationship. :look:

Gosh, it was such a nice convo, sorta reminded me why we ended up as friends in the first place, and also made me wonder if sex was a mistake? :blush: :look:

He was really candid about his ambivalence regarding marriage. I didn't question those thoughts. I just listened. And I heard him loud and clear.

Whatever was happening between us probably won't work out, but forever and ever, this man will be my friend. And maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

*sigh*
We get along so well, but you are still riding the fence. This train is about to leave the station so you better make that move before it's too late!

I must have spoken this into the atmosphere cause he BROUGHT IT!!!! WHOOOOOOOO WEEEE!!!! :reddancer:
A man really can like you for who you are and not just want to :over18::hide: and blow out your back!!!! THEY DO EXIST!!!!!!! I was beginning to think that they were like a unicorn or something. Ladies please don't sell yourselves short!!!

:reddancer:

Wasn't sure where to put this, so here it goes!
After being in a relationship for 5 years, what do you do with a txt message like this after a 90 minute convo on the phone:
"Sorry for being non responsive towards the end. I feel like I still can't really talk to you about my issues. I'm trying but I can't seem to" (a dude wrote this to one of my best friends last night). I have no clue what to tell her...

Wasn't sure where to put this, so here it goes!
After being in a relationship for 5 years, what do you do with a txt message like this after a 90 minute convo on the phone:
"Sorry for being non responsive towards the end. I feel like I still can't really talk to you about my issues. I'm trying but I can't seem to" (a dude wrote this to one of my best friends last night). I have no clue what to tell her...

If after 5 years, he isn't comfortable sharing his most personal feelings with her, then she shouldn't be expecting marriage anytime soon. At least I hope both of them are not talking about marriage...or it may be a disaster.

:look::hot::hot:
I don't understand why do grimy sh*t
You call them on it..
And they have the nerve to get indignant and arrogant?????
I must have missed the memo :nono:
So the story of my life! So I Catch u you doing dirt AND have physical evidence YET you tell me to grow up and it aint wat it look like :hot::hot: Negro f' u and all you stand for. I just asked not to be lied too, there wasn't a ball and chain around your leg you was free to go just let me know but noooo you have to play dirty :wallbash::mad: and make me look like a fool. Dont let me catch you in the street.

sorry for the vent im still irked

So women are so damn delusional.

why would you want to be friends with your ex when he did you dirty? WTF! I have ignored many a man for that very thing. If more women would cut a brotha off, then maybe he won't think he can always have his cake and eat it too.

Then again, maybe that's why men always seem to feel extra bad when I cut them off. Bc if other women don't then he thinks what he did must have been just THAT bad for me to cut him off. One said just that.

Hmmm....... maybe others having such low standards benefits me. :lol:

So women are so damn delusional.

why would you want to be friends with your ex when he did you dirty? WTF! I have ignored many a man for that very thing. If more women would cut a brotha off, then maybe he won't think he can always have his cake and eat it too.

Then again, maybe that's why men always seem to feel extra bad when I cut them off. Bc if other women don't then he thinks what he did must have been just THAT bad for me to cut him off. One said just that.

Hmmm....... maybe others having such low standards benefits me. :lol:

I am the QUEEN of cutting folks off.

Naw fool, we CANNOT be friends.

I love having a clean slate.

(Oh, and they always come back like 2 years later to just see how I'm doing, lol. So they DEFINITELY don't forget about me!!!)

Clearing out my "Men" out of my life bar one.

Focusing on establishing my career/getting a full time job.

If a worthy guy crosses my path once I'm sorted, it's alll good!

i'm in love with my co-worker and it's driving me insane. And he's leaving work soon to become a science teacher, so i wont see him again :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back