Random Thoughts

Originally posted by Carrie A
:grin:Pinkskates ain't right:bdance::naughty::heated: Flaming torture.....

I'm feeling rather silly today.:spinning: All this BC fever has tempted me. I think I may BC this afternoon.

I don't have enough hair for a Fotki

Originally posted by sexyeyes3616
Please let me know when you do. :look:

I promise ladies, i'm gonna do it! I'll let you know how it goes!
I figure I'll get about 5 responses before they trash my thread. And then i'll wait a few hours come back and start a thread showing my youtube vid on how I press my hair!:grin:
And I'll keep starting threads on pressing hair until they ban my IP address! I respect being proud of one's natural hair but you don't have to put the relaxed ladies and us straight naturals down...i find that quite unnecessary.

- i can't believe i've used 3 keratin treatments in a row...and my hair still isn't strong

-I have a feeling when my hair gets a little longer, i'm gonna have a setback cuz i want it out and straight all the time

-I hate winter..but love it cuz I can hide my hair in my slouchy beenie hat. Nobody knows that my hair is in a baggy,rollers, or just looking like HAM

I promise ladies, i'm gonna do it! I'll let you know how it goes!
I figure I'll get about 5 responses before they trash my thread. And then i'll wait a few hours come back and start a thread showing my youtube vid on how I press my hair!:grin:
And I'll keep starting threads on pressing hair until they ban my IP address! I respect being proud of one's natural hair but you don't have to put the relaxed ladies and us straight naturals down...i find that quite unnecessary.

that's mature:rolleyes:

- i can't believe i've used 3 keratin treatments in a row...and my hair still isn't strong

-I have a feeling when my hair gets a little longer, i'm gonna have a setback cuz i want it out and straight all the time

-I hate winter..but love it cuz I can hide my hair in my slouchy beenie hat. Nobody knows that my hair is in a baggy,rollers, or just looking like HAM

I'm not a fan of hats but if I dont like my hair when I cut it next week, I'll be getting one of these.

why cant i jus buy a digicam
i wished i never relaxed my hair with no-lye
how come after fittyleven corrective relaxers my hair still forcetexlaxed
i wanna blunt cut my ends so bad but ill be an inch above bsl
my fotki needs pics so bad
why am i so scared to create a thread
will i ever find the right moisturizer
my hair is so addicted to ceramides
i hate protective styling!
i want a pibbs
i want to order more products so bad but i gotta pay bills
i love being a product junkie
why am i obsessed with hair?????

My texlaxed hair is so close to WL that I think I would make it by year-end if I were relaxed straight or was not anti-flatiron.:ohwell: But there is always a trade-off: straighter hair = less thickness, and I don't want to give up my "big hair" with its shrinkage for nuthin'!!

As it stands now, I might have 2 strands at WL by Dec. 31st...and if I do, I am claiming it! :lachen:

Why does it bother me so much when a natural decides to relax their hair? It really discourages me but I know people have to do whats best for their hair.

I wonder will I ever have the Long Hair I desire??

Am I doing this for nothing?

If and when I finally get the hair I want, will I do something fatal to jack it up

I love my hair.
I want my hair to grow longer faster but I am too lazy for growth aids.
I wish I texlaxed my hair a long time ago.
I want to wear extensions to grow out my hair, but I do not want to pay someone and I have gotten to lazy to do it myself.
I love afros & wash n gos!!
Maybe I will go back to half wigs!!!!
As a black woman I have to many options for my hair!!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Why can't I run my fingers through my hair like the girls on the Herbal Essences commercials?

How much money will I have to spend to have hair like that?

(edit - my hair doesn't exactly feel like straw right now... i think i was overreacting. hooray for serum!)

I probably shouldn't have flat-ironed tonight... even though I only did it so I could take progress pics for LHCF. Too bad there's no progress! :wallbash:

On the bright side, I have much less breakage since joining LHCF so I just have to keep being patient and keep following my regimen :)

Hope all you ladies have a great Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
  • How is it that my hair stayed at shoulder length all my life until now and it was growing all the time? Boy, I must have been abusing it!
  • What exactly has made me reach armpit length in less than 6 months after all the years of being shoulder length? Baggying, plaiting, Ayurveda, moisture, wigs, or a combination of then all?
  • Why can't I just wear my hair down everyday and still retain length?... no fair!
  • Am I taking this hair care thing to far? Is it really that important? (Please don't shoot me for that one!)
  • Will I ever be able to get to waist length :perplexed?

I want mid-back natural hair. But, I'm scared that it would be too hard to manage. I have thick hair and a big head. :perplexed
This week I got a weave. The poor girl said cornrowing my hair made her fingers hurt.....:ohwell:

Dang...

I'm wondering what will I do in 2 years. Will I give up and perm my hair? :sad:

Attachments

• SDC12593.jpg
    SDC12593.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
  • SDC12635.jpg
    SDC12635.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
I cant believe I have an afro. When will my hair grow back? Do I seriously like this look or am I going through a phase.

I fantasize about my hair being pressed silky straight jet black down to my waist and my man seeing me one day and just being so overwhelmed at how good I look he swoons and compliments and plans this awesome getaway weekend where all he does is just bask in the beauty of me and my hair :lachen:

I fantasize about my hair being pressed silky straight jet black down to my waist and my man seeing me one day and just being so overwhelmed at how good I look he swoons and compliments and plans this awesome getaway weekend where all he does is just bask in the beauty of me and my hair :lachen:

:lachen::lachen:Hilarious :lachen:

Wouldn't that be nice though :look:

y was i so elated when i realized that the ***** i can't stand cut off like 2 inches of her hair? lol. i know that's wrong but she is all a/b her hair. she flaunts it all the time. it's not even that long. it was only like 3 inches past sl before she cut it and now it's only an inch past it. i'm like "shoot. i'm catching up to her now." my hair is jus now touching my shoulders. it will definitely pass her length once i get that lace front on and popping. i can't wait for it to come in! and i know my hair is getting longer, but why won't it get any thicker? why are my edges taking forever to fill in? y couldn't i know this information in high school? y did my mom stop taking care of my hair and left me to fend for myself? *sigh* at least i figured it out now while i'm still only 21.

Why didn't I want my hair when it was mid back :perplexed? Why now that it is a little past shoulder length am I feening for it to be mid back again :blush:? Why is it growing so slowly:wallbash: :whyme::ohwell: why not me....

Just because I reached SL my husband and coworkers think I should wear my hair down all the time. Whatever, bunning is getting me to APL by the summertime:p

I wonder how will I be able to handle the sterotypes of being a black women with WL and BSL HAIR? Will have people in the back of me while I'M IN A GROCERY STORE LINE SAYING "GIRL I KNOW THAT'S A WEAVE"? LOL

I wonder if SO will let me do an ayur paste on his head...he needs a scalp treatment to nix all that damn flaking he has going on. That ish is NOT cute on my pillowcases!! :nono:

Why are people getting breakage? I thought LHCF covered almost every hair breakage issue there is. Now I'm scared all my work will be in vain if mine should start breaking and I'm doing everything right.

Back