***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told myself I would try to give a fcuk about being in a relationship this year. I love being single, but I need to learn how to be with someone.

What would you make of s man who cancelled a date to work OT?
Ur not in a relationship with this person. Is this a clue that he's just not that into you? I vote yes but then again....$$$ trumps all lol

@Sumra
And supposedly he's really interested too!
And no he's very financially comfortable. I'm wondering if this means he's just not that into her. I will remind him of this when he comes complaining that she don't like him....I wanted to pop him one time when he told what he did. Smdh

Ugh, he is truly getting on my nerves!!! The newish coverlet & throw pillows are scratchy, the Aeorgarden that I bought months ago ( which he LOVED, especially the basil) is now irritatating, since I only just today mentioned that it sounds like birds chirping!!! I can't take it! I threw out the basil & am donating it (my 4th Aerogarden) and the coverlet & pillows tomorrow.

I'm so mad because... well, men!!! If they only knew (or experienced) all of the discomfort that we go through... Heels, make up, hair, nails, clothes, etc.! Like really?!? Do they think that WE'RE comfortable ALL of the time???? We just deal.

But for them??? Any little thing! Jeez!!!

Idiots. I'm watching TMZ and some dude Benzino got some girl pregnant. He pretty much was like "I didn't think I could get someone pregnant at my age." He turns 50 in two weeks. He said it was an accident. She blurts out, "Well he didn't pull out so ..". White dude on TMZ was like….Is this the right environment to bring a child into this? Benzino backtracks to …"Oh I'm a good father. I got three kids. Althea(?) will be a good mother." Then she goes on about how she put it out there on social media but deleted the posts because she wants this to be a private thing. Oh and they will be planning their wedding now. :confused::rolleyes:o_O

Idiots. Basic. Simple. Idiots.

(Sharing is caring……why should I be the only one to know this? :look:)

I just found out that two women I know were each told by a man that the guy wants to date a White woman. One Black guy said, "I want to date someone just like you but White." I can't believe the freaking nerve. She is 30, guy is probably the same age too. Another woman was told the same by another guy when she was in her 20s.

Why do some men feel that is ok to tell a woman? It's ok to prefer what you prefer but to tell someone they don't measure up simply because they are not White is insulting. This affirms my belief that people know who they can and cannot say certain ish too. A man would know not to tell me that ish; I'd cuss him out!

yes I'm single...

what do you mean...

sure we go out most weekends.. but we've nver had a conversation about exclusivity or an aknowledgement of this thing as more than a thing...

of course I'm single...

so when this guy asked me if I was single, of course I said yes...

What do you mean...

Attention all black men who date outside their race and the women who date these men, please stop staring me down for reactions when you see me in the grocery store, at The Gap, in my car, at the gas station, and any other ****ing place where I might drop the **** on by. I do not give a damn. Thank you.

Marriage itself is not a guarantor of fidelity nor marital bliss but it's a start towards that potential. Maybe it's just me, but why don't people get married before they get pregnant? Why wait to have a wedding after the baby is born? I'd rather have a child in marriage, having had a small event than waiting until afterwards so that I looked good in a dress.

My SO and I just got into it because I asked him to wash dishes...,DISHES! I know I always do them, but when I told him I was tired he got mad and told me I haven't did anything all day. He cooked, which I'm grateful for, but I didn't feel like it. We have a house full of kids right now...my daughter(who lives here), his two kids and his niece. I've cleaned up 6 times today and played with them. And I was cleaning up again when I asked him.

He just made me super mad.

My SO and I just got into it because I asked him to wash dishes...,DISHES! I know I always do them, but when I told him I was tired he got mad and told me I haven't did anything all day. He cooked, which I'm grateful for, but I didn't feel like it. We have a house full of kids right now...my daughter(who lives here), his two kids and his niece. I've cleaned up 6 times today and played with them. And I was cleaning up again when I asked him.

He just made me super mad.
He better get in there and wash those dishes. You did the hard work.

a30adb5733440d0c07db0eaf940db1ae.jpg

Feeling some kinda way......heart all full with happiness.
It started with me listening to After 7's "I Want You" earlier today.

Then I started watching the movie Bustin Loose on tv, and the Roberta Flack song, "Just When I Needed You" came on.
I hadn't heard this song in years, and ended up listening to it on repeat about 6 times in a row.
Now, I'm listening to Roberta Flack/Donny Hathaway.."You are my Heaven" and tears are welling up in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back