***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is he calling like 15 times in 1 minute he thinks i forgave him yikes i dont think so he is still a liar. its bad you have to lie saying u r sick in the hospital with all ailments to get attention

Wondering if I should have taken that leap...only time will tell. But end the end I can say I tried....

I am the luckiest lady in the world. I have a wonderful man in my life that is future-oriented. we are always discussing marriage. He loves the Lord and is the spiritual leader in our relationship. He writes me love letters, rubs my feet, plays songs for me. He even cooks and cleans. He's always willing to learn new things. He's in shape and works out with me! He always makes me feel like I am a lady. Chivalry is definitely not dead, ladies. I am so happy with my relationship.

I read a lot of threads on the relationship forum and wonder, "Why aren't these ladies leaving these men that aren't treating them right?" C'mon, take responsibility, leave the jerk. Your future husband is waiting for you!

Why am Im trippin about my soon to be name change? Its just a name right? But then again this has been the only name Ive known since I was born....Now thats about to change***SIGH***

I'm really afraid of being disappointed. :ohwell: Things are going great, but I can't shake the negative feelings. Hopefully this one won't let me down...

Apparently Man friend #3 knows man friend #1 & 2... and just got an apartment with #2. Too bad I didn't make the connection until later. DUH his M is my M. :lol: I can't do anything but laugh at this point. :lol:

I'm really afraid of being disappointed. :ohwell: Things are going great, but I can't shake the negative feelings. Hopefully this one won't let me down...

Fear is a ****... :)

But I feel ya... meanwhile, this guy has already arranged dates for me to meet his dad and brother. Those are good signs, so I should just enjoy!

I am the luckiest lady in the world. I have a wonderful man in my life that is future-oriented. we are always discussing marriage. He loves the Lord and is the spiritual leader in our relationship. He writes me love letters, rubs my feet, plays songs for me. He even cooks and cleans. He's always willing to learn new things. He's in shape and works out with me! He always makes me feel like I am a lady. Chivalry is definitely not dead, ladies. I am so happy with my relationship.

I read a lot of threads on the relationship forum and wonder, "Why aren't these ladies leaving these men that aren't treating them right?" C'mon, take responsibility, leave the jerk. Your future husband is waiting for you!

are we dating the same man lol

Should we go to The Taste of Chicago this weekend? It would be a nice outing, but really that place is way too crowded. Heaven help us if there were a stampede. Truthfully I'd rather just go to The Botanic Gardens

I gotta to stay focused and patient. Why do I always want to rush into relationships. Get to know him as a friend first, saves me a whole lotta heartache, if I don't leap in heart and lust first.

Finally my neighbor and I had a conversation and he has so much swagger. He is so cool too and sexy as FUDGE! yummy =). Finally. Oh by the way he is a taurus and not only that I told y'all ladies this is all I attract is taurus men and I love it. I am someday going to marry a taurus man!
I have a thing for taurus men and not only that I love a man with swag!

I'm really, really hoping he calls back. I was looking forward to some company this weekend. I missed his call yesterday and it's all because I live in the sticks and don't get good reception :wallbash:

He didn't call back.... Word!...I know u will eventually. And when u do, u will hear birds chirpin'....

*sigh*
We get along so well, but you are still riding the fence. This train is about to leave the station so you better make that move before it's too late!

Ummmmmmm

If you text me... and an hour later I text back..... and NINE hours later u text and call....

Don't be surprised if I brushed you off with the quickness :lol:

When will guys learn that WE control the game? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back