***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is actually a question: When you break up with your SO and have been apart for like 2 mos and if you get back together do you count your first anniversary or when you got back together? lol

New relationships are so nerve wrecking!! :ohwell: Can't we just fast-forward to the part where we are comfortable with each other?? :sad:

I guess I should've knocked on wood...how can u say u missed me too but still continue doing what u doing? *le sigh* looks like another one bites the dust and I'm sad bc its been awhile since I've connected w/someone like this. Why??! Guys are frustrating or maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this then should be and getting paranoid.

Mine is actually a question: When you break up with your SO and have been apart for like 2 mos and if you get back together do you count your first anniversary or when you got back together? lol
I count my 1st anniversary...Im in a similar situation...kinda

I hate to say it but over 75% of the time, men are stupid, plain old dumb, or stuck on their egos!!!

You can't fix a dern thing around the house other than sticky floor tile but you decide to try and fix our hot water heater?? Get off your ego and call someone! But no...you want to be a big man and do it yourself. You helped your dad do it 7 yrs ago...so call him...but nooo....he's too busy running the streets to offer his youngest son any advice so I get why you don't call him and you don't call my dad (who offers to help you do anything!!) because you are envious of my always willing to help instead of hate family!!!!!

No comprehension of the danger to self and/or house from the situation.
No comprehension of the fact that we could go home to 40 gallons of water in the basement.
No forethought about my cat being the basement and how that could affect her.
No clear thinking to imagine how a new 700 hot water heater installed could cost less in the long run if we have to gut the basement and throw everything away down there from being wet...
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

But other than that, we're great..1 year and some months of marriage and he's actually getting better over time...Oh well...Can't have it all. :look:

Ran into an ex, and finally the voice in my head said "I"m too good for you". I"m so proud of myself because I"ve been doing "inner" work and before I thought he was too good for me.

I'm getting better...:yep:

Long distance relationships can be tough at times. We love each other so much and it sucks that we can't kiss each other or do any other coupley things together whenever we want. Ladies, don't take your SO or DH around the corner for granted!

:yep:Preach. It is so hard but he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Are relationships really worth the trouble because the cons sure do override the pros. I see too much foolishness to tie myself down. I'm truly and honestly happy being single. I'm stress free, happy, and have all the time to do whatever I want.

Mine is from a lesson learned a couple days ago-be proactive!

If you want it you have to put it out into the Universe and go and get it. I'm not talking about putting yourself 100% out there, but I am saying open up a little. Men are not always that sharp, LOL! You need to give them some subtle-but-not-so-subtle hints about what's on your mind...

Oh, and don't ask your girlfriends about men. They have no idea what a man is thinking...that is why they are your "girlfriends". A good guy friend is a requirement for ALL women!

i need to get my mind out the gutter. i am so not the type of girl that tries to get another girl's dud.e .. sigh but he is so easy to talk to, and handsome, and tall, and educated, and well traveled and cultured...and handsome. this aint nothing but lust. but i know for a fact it will never ever work. we are not on the same wavelength. our backgrounds are so different. maybe that's why he always tries to talk to me. not really because he's into me. he's just inquisitive like that and i guess i like the attention. but i know for a fact this will never ever work out. i must keep a distance or keep it strictly platonic.

Are relationships really worth the trouble because the cons sure do override the pros. I see too much foolishness to tie myself down. I'm truly and honestly happy being single. I'm stress free, happy, and have all the time to do whatever I want.

If you found your match, the pros should override the cons. if it's the other way around you're with the wrong person

i need to get my mind out the gutter. i am so not the type of girl that tries to get another girl's dud.e .. sigh but he is so easy to talk to, and handsome, and tall, and educated, and well traveled and cultured...and handsome. this aint nothing but lust. but i know for a fact it will never ever work. we are not on the same wavelength. our backgrounds are so different. maybe that's why he always tries to talk to me. not really because he's into me. he's just inquisitive like that and i guess i like the attention. but i know for a fact this will never ever work out. i must keep a distance or keep it strictly platonic.

Don't do it. :nono: You wouldn't want anyone doing that to you...

Why oh why i love him so but i have to let him go even though he is my match i know he is but he should hvae never lied dam him for making me love evrything about him. its only been 2 weeks but i miss him and cant stop thinking about him its so unfortunately that this lie cant be forgiven. i wonder if he thinks about me hmmmmm im sure he does but what in the world am i going to do if i see him yikes i have to run the other way

I love him soooo much. It's good to be with someone that doesn't run from problems but confronts them head-on.

I will never do a long distance relationship ever again. It didn't help us at all :nono:. We are soooo distant now that we are 10 mins away from each other Dummy me..

I can't stand u

Oh yeah. To all the ladies who have experienced what true love is like, cherish it.

I am 24 and have yet to find out what its like :nono: :lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back