***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing the passive agressive role with this man and he is all torn up. I knew I should not have started, cuz I kinda likes it...taint right though. But it feels good watching him hurt for a change...

Welp! You're suppose to be taking me to lunch at 2 but you didn't call to confirm today and it's now that time. You were good the first few days and are good on paper but now you flucking up. Geez! I stay losing.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I'm going to ignore him for a few days. When this starts will depend on how I feel about him after we talk today. I'm really starting to dislike talking to him on the phone, which sucks because we're long distance. I think we're great face to face but talking on the phone makes me want to punch him in the head.

I'll see him Wednesday so maybe I'll ignore him until then.

This has been a good wknd. I'm meeting up and re-connecting with everybody. It feels great. :-)

Got some drinks with a few friends last night, that was fun.

Talked to a friend on the phone for like 2 hrs today. We laughed soooo much. I miss him.

Got some coffee with another friend, it was a lot of fun catching up with her too.

I'm about to go meet up with another friend right now, we're not as close, but I've missed seeing him around. Plus its an excuse for me to get a cup of the best hot chocolate on earth. I need to gain some weight.

I have to get this all in before I go home for the holidays, and before I shut myself off to focus on board studying for the next month. Not looking forward to it cuz of the level of work/stress I will be under AGAIN (story of my life), but I'm looking forward to b/c I've spent quite a few months away from medicine and I kinda miss the stuff

Never thought I would say that. :lol:

So we had a heated discussion over the phone.. im glad.. what i learned from previous experiences is that i dont make my "wants and needs" known correctly and early in the dating process..
We have been going on dates over the past month, but Im feeling like Im kinda doing too much..I need him to take control, initiate more of our phone calls, dates, etc...and I told him that..he said he wasnt aware that there was a problem and he wants to know how he can fix it...I told him Im not gonna chase him...period...and he needs to communicate better on what he wants...im not dating to pass time...
Headed to his house now to finish the discussion in person and maybe we'll have a better understanding of where this is going.

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

tumblr_lul76zZVWX1qkyzc9o1_500.jpg

I needed this today.

"A perfect relationship doesn’t mean you never argue, it means you argue then get over the ****. You had a problem, solved it, and lived to be married another day, that is a perfect relationship."

Wish I had known this. For the ladies developing a new love best wishes!!

For me, I wish we could have lived that. Ill remember next time.

From MyTouch 4G...On which animated Gifs may not be seen:(

I looove retail therapy. I might have a spending problem. The man I marry needs to be miser. I need a frickin Scrooge. :lol:

Awwww... He brought me some apple juice on his way to work. And he was running late. He said anything for my *SkolarStar*. :)

And he's not even my man.

He wants to date exclusively. I would be his first gf. :look: I really need to think about this one......

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I love my husband. He loves me.

Some days I wonder how the hell we've been married so damn long. This is one of those days.

Sent from my Comet

Learning alot. Figuring out how to love & hoping the right one will do more than love me back. Not ready yet, but I will get there.

I still have hope, please don't let it be mis placed.

From MyTouch 4G...On which animated Gifs may not be seen:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back