***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like this guy. We have grown folk conversations unlike Mr. Harris' lying behing who now wants to know my new friends name and I'm like for what "bell bottom?"

I am free of you
I am to be free of regret/questions/uncertainty from you
I am better and deserve better
I need nothing from you
I found the truth in the midst of your lies

Thank GOD.

I'm pms'ing so I'm a little more emotional then the norm. I fake the funk and divert the FaceTime camera away from my face so you won't see me cry...I miss you. Long distance relationship blues... :(

oh doom. how did this dude get my number?! I had an inkling this would happen:nono: he was asking too many (seemingly innocent) questions.

*hand to mouth*
I don't like this situation. Almost every guy I've encountered from that group has tried to flirt or expressed interest. Almost all of them. Awkward because I liked and have gone on several dates with one (sadly, probably the most ill-suited for me in some ways), and he's said he like/d me, but refuses to speak to me:confused::wallbash: I don't even know. It makes me feel REALLY weird when his former classmates/acquaintances show interest:ohwell:

he even said I looked like one of his Somali cousins:perplexed so, what's he want now!? I'ma have to be real short and terse with this one.

I woke up this morning in :cry2:

My ex dogged me and it seems like he is just living it up with his new woman. Ugh...what is up with these good and bad days that I have? Why can I not be consistent? I know they say that karma is real and sometimes we cannot see it, but I would LOVE to see his day come...

Dirty $%&^*$%! :censored:

Christmas party with the crush. This may be a facing reality moment. It's weird that he's so personable but it seems like he doesn't know how to act with women. I mean, he does, because when he approached me he was very confident and it made me want him. A lot. But it's like he's too confident or something. I'm often attracted to men that seem like they don't like women (not in a homosexual way, but like they'll like me but I don't know why because it seems like they don't like to talk to me or whatever. My last serious boyfriend would literally make a face when I talked sometimes. But he treated me well on paper and always asked me out so I thought maybe I was imagining things. I could literally see him brushing off what I said. He would literally do this thing where he shook his head, sort of shrugged his shoulders, and exhaled. I do an excellent impression of it :look:) so maybe that's what I'm doing again.

I was enjoying it because he was very attentive, like I've posted about him before. But I swear he rolled his eyes at me a couple of times. The first time I thought I was imagining things--I overthink everything so I ignored it. Plus, I make facial expressions based on what's going on in my head and people misread me--thinking I'm being rude and I'm not, so I thought maybe that's what I was doing with him. But I called him on it the second time I noticed it and I didn't like his reaction. He had asked if I wanted him to get me a drink. I said no at first but later, after a friend got there, I asked him to get me one--I could have gotten it myself but I was trying to be flirty/pay attention to him because my friend had arrived. He asked what I wanted and I said I didn't know. See....I understand how he thought I was going to know what I wanted and just name a drink, but what I expected was a suggestion or a lighthearted response--he had a drink so I expected a suggestion OR I was going to name a drink after I thought about it. He sort of rolled his eyes and said "Am I a mindreader? :look:" Um. :look:

So I was like, with a smile--half jokingly but lightheartedly serious--":look: Did you just roll your eyes at me? :grin: What was that? :lol:" And instead of being like "oh, babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like THAT, [yada, yada, yada]" like I was expecting, he was like "Because! I can't read your mind" or something like that. I stopped listening after "because" because....you just indignantly admitted that you rolled your damn eyes at me. Whattt?

I'll be disappointed if after all this I can't have his babies (hahaha. I'm just joking....sort of :look:) because he's a jerk. I think maybe now's a stressful time for him so I could have excused a little anxiety on his part but when I asked about it in a fun way and he was like "Because!" I felt like...Oh, okay :look:

On a plus side, I got chatted up by several other young men last night, so that made me feel good, at least (it's been awhile since that's happened). :look: (That's unrelated to the eye rolling. I invited a friend and when she showed up the guy and I kinda of split up to mingle.)

But back to the alleged crush. I kind of don't know what to do with him now. It's like he doesn't know how to talk to me. Which is weird because he knows how to talk to people. He doesn't see anything wrong with not smiling all in my face. Actually, he usually does smile all in my face. Which is why I was caught offguard by the eyerolling. IDK if I'm making too much of it or if I should take this as a sign to leave him alone. Or maybe I romanticized the idea of him too much and this isn't as big a deal as I'm making it, and I'm just seeing the real him? IDK. He rolled his eyes at me :sad:

Last edited:
Oh, maybe, we just don't have chemistry. I like him and think he's a catch, but we can't flirt with each other. When he tried to flirt with me I got offended because I thought he was saying I look sick :look: and I when I try to flirt with him, he rolls his damn eyes :sad: But I would prefer no chemistry to him just being an ole mean, charm 'em, then be an aheauxle to 'em, ole jerk.

I woke up this morning in :cry2:

My ex dogged me and it seems like he is just living it up with his new woman. Ugh...what is up with these good and bad days that I have? Why can I not be consistent? I know they say that karma is real and sometimes we cannot see it, but I would LOVE to see his day come...

Dirty $%&^*$%! :censored:

I know exactly how you feel girl but I said he is acting like he is in hog heaven with his fiancé after barely 2 months of us not dealing with each other. But then I realized very recently that I have to forgive him for me. I have done my share of crying and fussing which is normal but its my choice to suffer anymore. Believe me when I say that they will have their day but by then we will not be thinking of them. On twitter someone said "Don't move on to next before settling past relatinships. The past has a way of haunting your future." he did you a favor and I am sure you do not want someone who Is dishonest, that is her problem now. A relationship based on dishonesty will fall eventually but that does no even matter, right? That is his issue that he is going to have to deal with.

Sorry for typos on phone!

OMG!!! Ladies I got the position!!! *runs around screaming like a mad woman*** I can't believe this. OMG God is soooo good:yep::yep:. Thank you so much for the prayers!! I'll be in a beautiful, sunny, beach side area by summer 2012

Thank you all again for the prayers!!:grin::grin:

Last edited:
da ****?!?!?!

I'm the worst friend ever. I never know what's going on....

I've been on fb for less than a week and just today I realized my homegirl has two giant melons sittin on her chest. **** I been at?! all I had to say was "dude, you got a boob job?!?!?!" :lachen:

I love her but I know she f*cked someone for those t*tties :look:

Poppa Bear is acting up! Poppa Bear has figured out a way for him and my mom to be in Atlanta this Saturday. :look: It's my date weekend in Atlanta. Now my parents want to have lunch, so they can meet my friend. :look: It's entirely too early for him to meet my parents.

Poppa Bear usually does not care the about the guys I date, but he is really up in arms about this guy. Things are not serious between us at all, we are just dating.

My Dad has already googled the guy and found him on Linkedin and fb. :look: Lets just say he is approaching this like a job interview. My Dad is an alpha male in every sense of the word, so lunch should be interesting to say the least.

Gotta love Poppa Bear.....

da ****?!?!?!

I'm the worst friend ever. I never know what's going on....

I've been on fb for less than a week and just today I realized my homegirl has two giant melons sittin on her chest. **** I been at?! all I had to say was "dude, you got a boob job?!?!?!" :lachen:

I love her but I know she f*cked someone for those t*tties :look:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Maybe she's pregnant.. that's how I got mine :look:

Poppa Bear is acting up! Poppa Bear has figured out a way for him and my mom to be in Atlanta this Saturday. :look: It's my date weekend in Atlanta. Now my parents want to have lunch, so they can meet my friend. :look: It's entirely too early for him to meet my parents.

Poppa Bear usually does not care the about the guys I date, but he is really up in arms about this guy. Things are not serious between us at all, we are just dating.

My Dad has already googled the guy and found him on Linkedin and fb. :look: Lets just say he is approaching this like a job interview. My Dad is an alpha male in every sense of the word, so lunch should be interesting to say the least.

Gotta love Poppa Bear.....

The other day my dad was saying that I need to introduce him to the guy I call my crush. We've been out twice, so I should probably stop calling him the crush. But yeah...it's too early for all that, Dad. Where do they get that from?

In other news, I guess you really do need to leave your house to meet guys. I haven't been out on a date in what seems like forever. Wednesday I went to a Christmas party with "the crush." :look: This guy that introduced himself to me while I was apart from the crush and making my rounds came by my office yesterday and asked me out for this weekend. IDK what to do about that. He seems nice and I know I shouldn't put all my eggs in the crush basket, but....this guy works in my building. Never laid eyes on him until Wed, though, so it's not like we're around each other, but still. And then I dropped in on a Christmas party last night and exchanged b-cards with this guy and this morning I have an email saying "Nice to have met you, InchHigh. I hope to see you again." Hm. Maybe I should be more social. It's kinda fun.

And crush apologized. I forgave him. :look: He called me darling. :Blush2: I may possibly be a sucker :look:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back