***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
well alrighty, apparently I'm walkin & quacking all over the place, not very covert I see :lol: eta: i have an appt coming up and I was planning to fuss out my shrink like "you tricked me! you never told me!!!!!!" :lachen:

@ChasingBliss, I really do appreciate your kind words in this thread, you've made me smile more than once. This post gave me a great feeling to start the day! :rosebud:

Good Morning! :yep:

:lol:

AWWWWW, I feel so speshul! Good morning to you too.

I am sitting in a Continuing Education seminar and this yt guy that I met yesterday and who followed me around all day, pointing at my computer screen *looks over shoulder to see if he is here now*, asking me questions, and opening my soda can :huh: has already started his mess this morning. I went into the breakroom to eat my breakfast sandwich and he was like "Hello again! :grin:" and looked at my sandwich and picked it u and said, "oh you brought me breakfast? :grin:" Why am I attracting these strange food touching people when all I want is one chocolate masterpiece?
*looks back over shoulder*

i think being taken (or not really caring either way about men) has def affected the vibe i send off and the interest i'm getting in response. :lachen: ridiculous.

MEN.

Girl I'm so busy that it feels like my pregnancy is zooming by, but apparently that's a good thing :look:

Aww thank you does this mean you came back to facebook?! Yes it is super amazing and I'm just trying to take it all in without freaking out. Feeling super out of control is not the business...

today I am :look::lachen:

I knew you had pics up and between your good news and KiniKakes posting I was like, lemme get on here and catch up on my Xanga crew's happiness :lol:

In every pic you are beaming from ear to ear. It makes me happy that BOTH you and your DH seem so excited to say this is my husband/wife :yep: I sorta feel my heart skip and all bubbly inside, bc I'm cheesing hard as hell, looking at your pictures. You were such a beautiful bride (I'm kinda happy u didnt really look preggers in those pics tho :look:). Somebody's mama was stuntin too, I love that dress she had on :grin:

today I am :look::lachen:

I knew you had pics up and between your good news and KiniKakes posting I was like, lemme get on here and catch up on my Xanga crew's happiness :lol:

In every pic you are beaming from ear to ear. It makes me happy that BOTH you and your DH seem so excited to say this is my husband/wife :yep: I sorta feel my heart skip and all bubbly inside, bc I'm cheesing hard as hell, looking at your pictures. You were such a beautiful bride (I'm kinda happy u didnt really look preggers in those pics tho :look:). Somebody's mama was stuntin too, I love that dress she had on :grin:

LOL some folks think I looked preggers and others don't most are people who see me regularly. My mom asked me if I took my girdle off after the picture...I told her I wasn't wearing one to begin with and that our child just waited until we finished the pics to pop out. That was my mommy... I called to find out what she was wearing :look:

Yea he introduces me as his wife all the time... one day I didn't have on my ring :look: I just forgot it and we were just getting groceries

Last edited:
LOL some folks think I looked preggers and others don't most are people who see me regularly. My mom asked me if I took my girdle off after the picture...I told her I wasn't wearing one to begin with and that our child just waited until we finished the pics to pop out. That was my mommy... I called to find out what she was wearing :look:

Yea he introduces me as his wife all the time... one day I didn't have on my ring :look: I just forgot it and we were just getting groceries

I'm bad at Xmas presents, and I'm kinda self-centered so I immediately thought "that's what I'm gonna get my mom for Christmas!":look::lol:

I'm bad at Xmas presents, and I'm kinda self-centered so I immediately thought "that's what I'm gonna get my mom for Christmas!":look::lol:

LOL I asked her what she was wearing and if I could see a picture... I also told my sisters to make sure her hair was presentable :look: My mom isn't as girly as we are so I had to make sure. I'm proud of her she even went and got her nails done too.

Yea we tend to get our parents clothes and things we want to see them wear for Christmas otherwise :ohwell:

This is so pathetic. I must be thinking too much and secretly I want to be alone. This guy is wonderful, but...I am just not feeling it. My conversations with him even seem strained with him. ugh. I am feeling secretly pressured by him because he is very touchy, calls me sweetheart often, and is very vocal how he feels about me. I think he can fall in love with me. Mind you we have 'known' each other for less than a week.

My guy friend told me he could be the one and I freaked out.

Hmm, Keshieshimmer, that sounds unlikely, to respectfully disagree with your friend.
That just sounds very leechy (and in some cases can be a manipulative ploy). It sounds like you are not comfortable and being yourself with this person, and that his over-affection for you hasn't been earned and has no basis, given that you've only known each other for so little time. I'd be weary.

It's a turn-off to me when guys are this vocal and this touchy-feely this soon. I not only think I am being manipulated, despite being annoyed by their efforts, but I just want to tell them: LOOK. stay in your lane until we get there, cause all this extra stuff is unnecessary.

LOL I asked her what she was wearing and if I could see a picture... I also told my sisters to make sure her hair was presentable :look: My mom isn't as girly as we are so I had to make sure. I'm proud of her she even went and got her nails done too.

Yea we tend to get our parents clothes and things we want to see them wear for Christmas otherwise :ohwell:

it's funny you meet people you don't realize are so similar to, I dress and style my mother as well for those same reasons :lol:

I'm going to a ball tomorrow nite and one of my friend's is going to be my date. I was talking to my ex about it on the phone and he had the nerve to be all mad. Then he started trying to regulate my attire :lol:

Its so funny b/c I can tell stuff bothers him and he tries to get under my skin too, but I genuinely don't care what he does or who he dates. I'm very secure.

He's a nice guy and all signs point to us getting married in the future but I'm determined to enjoy my single life while I can. Plus I have too much stuff going on to really focus on a relationship.... I need to ace the boards and figure out a way to get published within the next 6 months :lol:.

Then I'll focus on finding a hubby

I've always aspired to learn from wisdom and experience so I've always been the baby of my friends and associates.... The magic age(s) seems to be 28-31, I hope I stumble upon the same happiness.... I still have a couple years left :hug2:

:peek2:

There's some dudes I've been talking to....one of them is getting on my nerves. He recently told me I'd failed some test he gave. He didn't say in those words exactly but that's what I took from it. He responded to a question I asked :look: in a certain way to see how I'd handle it and apparently I didn't do well.

I don't like games and I found that obnoxious, communicated that and now he's saying I'm being dramatic. I hate being single sometimes. :ohwell:

I think my dad spurs my relationships issues.....

why is this ninja always here?!?!?! my grandmother and youngest bro are the only ones that will talk to him... go away... let it go....my mother ain't never coming back/talking to him again and I won't leave my room when he is here....

He's upstairs right now and I feel the urge to go out with dude that likes me and then never call him back again... go ahead and judge me, I don't care.......

Man that hurts :( But I guess God needed to show me what I just saw to know that there will never really be anything between us. I just need to figure out how to let go, and start from square one on this dating horse again.

Oh, but I'm gonna have to do something to get back at you without you knowing. I'm vengeful, but I'll work on that after I've gotten you back.

Man that hurts :( But I guess God needed to show me what I just saw to know that there will never really be anything between us. I just need to figure out how to let go, and start from square one on this dating horse again.

Oh, but I'm gonna have to do something to get back at you without you knowing. I'm vengeful, but I'll work on that after I've gotten you back.

oh no!!!! what happened????

who's a$$ I gotta kick???? :bat:

@Mortons I am so sorry. I too am dealing with a difficult split and am finding alot of support and understanding from http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/be-...-show-up-and-other-things-to-be-thankful-for/

Best wishes, it gets better. The revenge may not be worth it.

Think on these:
1. Have boundaries.
2. Don't allow yourself to be treated as an option.
3. Don't let yourself be used for sex.
4. Only date with your self-esteem in tow.
5. You have to share common values with your partners.
6. It's imperative to date beyond your comfort zone of 'type'.
7. Don't let your sexual organs make decisions for you.
8. Don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get involved with attached people - FLUSH!
9. Don't let yourself be managed via text/email etc.
10. Be a person of action & trust your gut!

I'm so practical that I think it bites me in my butt. you're coming here for the wknd from sat-sunday and you're not staying with me unless we get a hotel. I'm not feeling up to spending that money when I'll see you for two weeks on our upcoming trip anyway, but I bet you'll think I don't care enough to spend the night with you.

So dude your nice I met with you through working having to build relationships.You tell my welfare clients that your think I'm nice and what not.You like it when I call you and we chat for a long time.You ask me with how nuturing I am how I don't have a boo and kids.This would be great and I would actually be happy with all of this but oh yea your arse is married just a month but married none the less..duces at out dude.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm willing to try it out to see how I feel about it. I am not interested in people believing they can get over on me, and its just gonna be A-ok anymore.

you know my style, I believe in teaching lessons. they gotta learn my ninja, they gotsta learn :look:........

see i am the total opposite...wish i didn't care so much...i want to shake these feelings off and move on. unfortunately this saddness has to run its course and it will suck along the way.

Had date number 2 today..a long walk in the park...meaningful conversation, hand holding, shy eye contact...he makes me feel so at ease and I like that..
Date number 3 is dinner tomorrow..i think im gonna enjoy this one

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back