***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph. I wonder if I should simply not be communicating with you. But we have such amusing chats! It's not hurting me any... my focus is elsewhere - so I'll see if we can forge this friendship, while not letting you get into my pannies. For now :look: I have needs! :lachen:

Dear SO's Ex Girlfriend,

The calling, non-stop emails, and texting him craziness has got to stop. One minute you are professing your love for him and the next you are telling him why he aint sh*t. Oh, and your last attempt to salvage anything you can from the relationship by telling him that you are pregnant when ya'll have been broken up for 6 months was the last straw.And if you were indeed pregnant why wait this long to tell someone? Idiot!:look:For you to lie about a pregnancy that never happened proves to me that your not only crazy but probably also in need of a psycho evaluation. From woman to woman, if he wanted you sweety... you would be the first to know.

Sincerely,

His current GF

P.S.... Bitterness isn't cute.

Dear SO's Ex Girlfriend,

The calling, non-stop emails, and texting him craziness has got to stop. One minute you are professing your love for him and the next you are telling him why he aint sh*t. Oh, and your last attempt to salvage anything you can from the relationship by telling him that you are pregnant when ya'll have been broken up for 6 months was the last straw.And if you were indeed pregnant why wait this long to tell someone? Idiot!:look:For you to lie about a pregnancy that never happened proves to me that your not only crazy but probably also in need of a psycho evaluation. From woman to woman, if he wanted you sweety... you would be the first to know.

Sincerely,

His current GF

Why doesn't he just block her methods of communication?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

I hate watching football sometime, I am really pissed. On a positive note some guy from online asked me out for happy hour. Though I want to eat, not drink...

He isn't what I usually date. The waves on a black dudes hair is I don't know not an attractant for me. But whatever, I sure we will have fun.

So....new friend's brother hooked us up and I asked new friend what did his brother say and he said he won't tell me but all things were positive. I had a feeling that new friend's brother was flirting too and hitting on me and new friend felt the same. Oh, new friend's brother is also married which was more insulting.

Oh, new friend is giving me everything I miss at home. (We are both from Chicago and same neighborhood...he graduated with my cousin and driving to see me seems to have become 2nd nature to him)

So the guy Im really feeling isn't feeling the same AND the guys thats really feeling me Im not really feeling. :whyme: Why does it always work like this? Im just not sure what to do but I do know what Im in a new city and I need some friends to hang out with because Im tired of hanging out with myself. Free dinner and movies is nice.

Dear SO's Ex Girlfriend,

Sincerely,

His current GF

Why doesn't your boyfriend tell her this?

I feel like I'm crazy. I'm dating a nice guy but for some reason I don't trust him. I feel like I'm searching for problems but I've never been wrong before.........

Last edited:
So....new friend's brother hooked us up and I asked new friend what did his brother say and he said he won't tell me but all things were positive. I had a feeling that new friend's brother was flirting too and hitting on me and new friend felt the same. Oh, new friend's brother is also married which was more insulting.

All positive for what end? He is married.

All positive for what end? He is married.

New friend asked his brother to hook us up. I asked new friend what did his brother tell him about me and he said it was all positive things. New friend's brother has flirted and he's married and I said that was insulting...not only to me but to new friend too since the brother knows we are both feeling each other.

A wm who only dates BW or AW told me he refused to date ww because they're usually entitled, spoiled, sorority girl types that never had to struggle or experience humbling moments and think the world revolves around them. :look:

Now, whether this is equal to BM that don't BW because bw ___________, I don't know....

Yeah, I've heard that a couple times and it makes me uncomfortable.

On a related note, I have a girlfriend who always said that she would never date a white guy. Then last week a cute blonde from one of her trainings asked her out. They've been talking on the phone all weekend and she agreed to go out with him!

When she told me I started laughing and welcomed to her to 2011.

New friend asked his brother to hook us up. I asked new friend what did his brother tell him about me and he said it was all positive things. New friend's brother has flirted and he's married and I said that was insulting...not only to me but to new friend too since the brother knows we are both feeling each other.

AH ok, clearly I was confused. haha.

My mother is amazing. Just had a looonng convo abt my anxieties, and she really helped soothe them.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Just got back from our trip. It was pretty good. I realized I'm not in love with him (yet?) though. Usually I have moments where I think I'm in love but that didn't happen this time. I got a little sad when it me. I started to wonder if I'll ever love him like that.

I really love the moments where we're just hanging out, goofing around though.The passionate stuff is good but when can just be weird and silly it's the best.

tumblr_lrqn4y5ewF1qiln3bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls51uhn7u31qiln3bo1_500.jpg

Just finished a FB convo with Drew that ended "I've never told you this, but I think you're the best dressed girl in class everyday". :look: This is really getting kind of awkward ... I'm not sure I want to encourage this behavior, as I'm not sure where it's intended to go, but I don't want to hurt his feelings. What's a girl to do??

P.S. What do you do when a guy is hitting on you and you actually WANT to encourage it? :look:

Last edited:
hopeful, That's what I've been doing, but I just wondered if there was some other proper response. Since I seem to out of the loop on appropriate female to male behavior ... Also, out of curiosity, how would you define "hitting on"?

I don't kiss *** my future mother in law. Deal with it. I know that's your only child but I will go toe to toe with you in a minute. Glad your son is keeping you in check.

They always always come back. I had two that tried to make a reappearance this weekend. Ummmm...no thank you to both of you. I'm good. I'm not in the business of getting hit by bullets that I managed to dodge the first time.

I made a very big mistake 3 years ago. and it has come back to haunt me.

I deserve it, but it still hurts.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Everybody makes mistakes. Sometimes the hardest part is forgiving ourselves.

Last edited:
hopeful, That's what I've been doing, but I just wondered if there was some other proper response. Since I seem to out of the loop on appropriate female to male behavior ... Also, out of curiosity, how would you define "hitting on"?

I just used the term "hitting on" because that's what you said in your post, assumed you were referring to the guy who was constantly complimenting you. You just seem to think you need to help a guy along or encourage him to like you, like you don't believe someone will just love you and fall for you on their own. I think you just need to relax, keep looking cute, be sweet, and focus on school. Trust that that will be enough for the right guy. He may not show up today or tomorrow, but he likely will eventually, all in good time. Have a little faith and patience. IMO you are too young to seem so pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back