***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more weeks....I swear the only thing I actually love about long distance relationships is that when the time nears for us to see each other, I feel so excited about it, like it's the first time we are seeing each other over and over and over again. I just Love that. And that's just how we behave the whole time we're together.

Last edited:
Is there like "marriage gene" that is missing in my DNA? I can't bring myself to have that desire to be married that everyone else seems to have:ohwell:

I knew you would flake out so it doesn't bother me that we're done. :drunk:

Looking forward to seeing what RC is bringing to the table.:yep:

Thank you for being honest I fully respect you for that. Seeing you confirmed everything. Things have changed over the years I know you're not comfortable with that. The first step is to acknowledge the problem I hope you are able to come to grips with that soon. Then you will be able to work towards self improvement. We both know it wouldn't work out moving forward. It was real.

Welp, it's officially over. You may not have done a thing but the lie you told was enough. I can't forgive you for this and it's not even a big lie, a lie is a lie and like Jesus says, sin is sin.

Welp, it's officially over. You may not have done a thing but the lie you told was enough. I can't forgive you for this and it's not even a big lie, a lie is a lie and like Jesus says, sin is sin.
:bighug:
Soryy KPH....I know you were trying to work things out...

Why don't you just go to the doctor?? You said that you'll just exercise every day instead of going to the doctor... That is crazy. I understand that men do not like going to the doctor but for real that is over the top!!! How about we just stop talking until you realize that your health has an impact on your family. Try talking to yourself for a while until you realize that until you tell me that you have gone to the doctor, I don't want to talk to you!!!

OMG....get outta my head! I'm going through the same thing right now. He actually went to the doctor yesterday and got a prescription. He refuses to fill it because his BFF told him that the anti inflammatory drug for his chest is pretty much the same thing as asprin, so he did'nt need it :wallbash:

I should not have to convince myself to like you. Sorry the chemistry just isn't there. :nono: I'm gonna take a lil break from dating, need to re-evaluate what I'm looking for.:yep:

I don't want to repeat this cycle again. Let's learn from our mistakes and be the hubby and wife God intended for us to be!!

dear daydreem,

although MonkeyButt has snapped out of it an is no longer behaving as a MonkeyButt, now is not the time for you to revert to your old behavior. make sure you tell him, he does not bite, wants you happy, and will respect you more if you do... because you are his daydreem

luv ya girl,
-r

So he's laying in bed sleeping and Im less than five feet away huddled over my lap top. Cant sleep. Dont feel like eating. Have to work in 12 hours, he has to go in 6. Why am I not in bed with my arms around him? WHy didnt I tell him a few minutes ago when he asked if I wanted him to stay up that yes I do and I love him and I want to spend every moment with him and this overwhelming feeling...Im so not used to love. Not like this.

I'm tired of having a maintanence man. He's great and a nice dude and all, but I will SO throw him under the bus when someone with potential comes along. :look:

So he's laying in bed sleeping and Im less than five feet away huddled over my lap top. Cant sleep. Dont feel like eating. Have to work in 12 hours, he has to go in 6. Why am I not in bed with my arms around him? WHy didnt I tell him a few minutes ago when he asked if I wanted him to stay up that yes I do and I love him and I want to spend every moment with him and this overwhelming feeling...Im so not used to love. Not like this.

Aww, I definitely know that feeling. I am not good at verbalizing "I love you" I dont know why. Maybe it's because I didnt grow up an environment where love was "verbally" expressed... I dunno. Meanwhile, this love I have engulfs my heart to the point where it's overwhelming. It just doesnt always come out when I want it to. I'm getting better though. I'm learning to verbally express and show my feelings more now because I am truly coming to understand that tomorrow (in general) is not promised to any of us.

I should not have to convince myself to like you. Sorry the chemistry just isn't there. :nono: I'm gonna take a lil break from dating, need to re-evaluate what I'm looking for.:yep:

Went through this for damnnear 5 years. Please take that break if you need to. Dont be like me. I lied to myself for a long time. I thought "heck, who needs chemistry when he is so dern good to me" I was miserable.

How dare you:lachen:bald headed (not a cute balding) niglet, get upset because I don't want to listen to you lie today:brucelee::gunner7::gunner7: is what i now do with the words that fall out of your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back