***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pissing me off. The more he says, just keep quiet. You are putting your foot in your mouth.....:wallbash:

Girl, i'm keeping quiet as a church mouse. After this man sat me down and explained to me what was going on i felt like a 15 y/o with my first boyfriend. I feel like I don't know what to do next or say next so I just keep quiet.:lachen:

Girl, i'm keeping quiet as a church mouse. After this man sat me down and explained to me what was going on i felt like a 15 y/o with my first boyfriend. I feel like I don't know what to do next or say next so I just keep quiet.:lachen:
I said HE needed to keep quiet! Imma say what I need to say! :lachen:
*sigh* I think we started on a pace that realistically couldn't be kept up. I got spoiled. Now I'm suffering for it. Oh well. Still love him, so I gotta deal. Dag.....

So excited about SO's Toys for Tots car show tomorrow! I love the way he cares about children both those in his classes and just in general. He's cute when he's organizing events, and I'm glad I get to help!

I said HE needed to keep quiet! Imma say what I need to say! :lachen:
*sigh* I think we started on a pace that realistically couldn't be kept up. I got spoiled. Now I'm suffering for it. Oh well. Still love him, so I gotta deal. Dag.....

same thing here and now i have shut down:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I'm SOOOOO excited about chilling with you tonight to watch a movie, eat pizza, and drink beer! :yep: You don't always have to spend a lot of money for us to have a good time! I appreciate it, but sometimes I enjoy just sitting at the house!

So after ignoring you for the past 11 days with no contact, you decided to call..I notice that you love the chase. Well thats not my style. KIM my brother!

I was reading an old issue of glamour. And they asked some women what was one of the strangest thing a guy had ever done while they were doing the dees. One of the ladies said that her ex would moan out what he wanted on the sandwich she was going to make him after they were done. He would be like. "Mmmmm. Turkey. Mmmm. Whole Wheat."

I thought that was the weirdest, funniest thing.

How funny is it that when I was on top of my game and had so much business coming in I agreed to my SO quitting his job and let him help me with my business. Life was good traveling and spending. Once the recession bug bit me suddenly you want to move back in with your parents and go back to school. You are a grown man!!! Living with the parents should be a last resort. "Oh so now you tryin to say I used you?" No boo you said it for me. :violin:

I might b trippin...and probably am..but my gut is just saying something good about u...cant wait 2 c what it is...the first date I'm excited about in a long time....

to you -

Thank you for saying goodbye
Making me cry
Leaving me here all alone in the night
You saved my life, that beautiful night
You said goodbye

Thank you for saying goodbye
Found someone new
Yes I'm so grateful, I owe that to you
Told me to tell you he's thankful too
For saying goodbye

NO MORE GAMES!

and to u -
I just died in your arms tonight
Don't want nobody to bring me back to life
(I just died in your arms tonight, hey)
I just died in your arms
I just died in your arms tonight, tonight

Love that song! Love that whole album

OMG...I FELT LIKE THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT KNEW THAT SONG OR LISTENED 2 THE ALBUM...I love that damn song...

You have been crazy busy. I'm trying to be understanding, but I miss you. I'm so glad this big project is over. I miss spending time with you.

Hey, what would your wife think about you emailing me asking about about my mind and heart. Really? I'm soooooooooooo sick of you.

I'm happy....yet I still think of you. If I could take a pill to completely erase my feelings for you, I would O.D. just to be certain.

Mayn! I fight with this same thought everyday. He didn't treat me better than you do but me and him had this connection. Mayn I wish there was a pill to make me forget him :-(

This nikka must think I am BooBoo The Fool. NEXT!:rolleyes: Dudes: You can't live with them and you can't make them do backflip outta a 10-story window when they start their siht. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back