***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tic tac toe game ur playing is driving me up a wall. U r not obligated to talk to me. U were just a crush.

He's such a sweetheart, offered to help an old lady with her bags and walked a block away to her house. Came back and told me he was rambling to her about me.

3 more days....Cant wait....He will be meeting my mother and daughter for the first time. Mom PLEASE be nice. He remembers how mean you were to my friends growing up, lol. He remembers how you would kick everyone out the yard back in the day or give everybody the 3rd degree when they came within 3 feet of me. Yes you will always be remembered as EXTREMELY overprotective and a bit scary.

3 more days....Cant wait....He will be meeting my mother and daughter for the first time. Mom PLEASE be nice. He remembers how mean you were to my friends growing up, lol. He remembers how you would kick everyone out the yard back in the day or give everybody the 3rd degree when they came within 3 feet of me. Yes you will always be remembered as EXTREMELY overprotective and a bit scary.
Thank the LORD that my SO already knew my (crazy) family and I didn't have to go through this! Good luck Honey!!!!!:grin:

How come guys come out the woodwork with all this love they have for you once you're in a good relationship?

Ahhhh, decisions, decisions.

He is sooo sweet. He's always sending me cute text messages.
'I know this is kinda random, but I just want you to know that I'm really happy that we're together :)"

'I tell everybody all the time I have a good girl. Just what I've been looking for. :)"

I will never understand men. I think exes have a radar that goes off every time you get involved with someone else after them. That's when they come back and try to say and do the things they should have been doing from the jump.

On the other hand

We have never kissed or hugged or anything of the sorts and I barely know you so I know I am not the love of your life so please don't send me text messages saying that I am. Thank you!

Proof again that men are just like babies and puppies.

(They secretly like discipline and enjoy a good belly rub) :rolleyes:

My SO will be meeting my parents for the first time this weekend. I'm so excited!! I hope my parents behave! :lol: Good luck to you!!

Damn, I wish you were laying beside me right now....I miss your smile..your late night convos..your scent...you. Good night.

My 87-year-old grandmother just told my SO that if he starts acting crazy, she would find him and kill him. :look:

Then, not skipping a beat, she said to him, "Baby, would you like some more cake?" :lachen:

She likes him quite a bit!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: So cute!
My 87-year-old grandmother just told my SO that if he starts acting crazy, she would find him and kill him. :look:

Then, not skipping a beat, she said to him, "Baby, would you like some more cake?" :lachen:

I hope the meeting goes well and everyone loves your SOs and vice versa GABulldawg and HoneyLemonDrop! I can't wait to hear how it went. :)

why is it I cant stay mad at you? It just doesnt seem healthy. I mean yeah less drama but I'm not used to less drama. It just seems too good to be true and 1 yr later it still feels that way.

I secretly think your cheating. You used to cheat on girls so whats so different about me that you don't do it anymore? I cant watch you 24/7 and although we have common friends I'm sure they will adhere to the man code and I'd never find out otherwise.

I'm paranoid because you being too much of a goody two shoes shouldnt make me suspect foul play. I guess I been with too many dogs in the past, so it cant be ALL my fault I feel this way....RIGHT?!:perplexed

He said...Guess what, We have an anniversary coming up...5 months since God blessed me with the woman I have been waiting for my whole life AND my best friend....

:cry2:
:reddancer:

I love you too babe!

Last night you said, "Get out of here and go home because the less you get into trouble, the more time we can spend together." Awwww!!!!

Oh well, my crush still has not stepped up! Guess I'll have to keep likin him from a distance. The only contact we had, since the Bar B Que in August, was via the company email grapevine. We both would send current event emails, etc. but it was as a part of a group contact list.

Our company has advised that all "non-work" related emails are prohibited.

On 10/1, I piggy-backed on the company email and replied to folks who were are part of the group email, including him, advising if they wanted to continue receiving email from me, they would need to email me their "off-site" email addresses.

He has not yet responded. Oh well! :ohwell:

Though a little dissapointed, at least I am still practicing my "Rules"!

Last edited:
Why if we spend a day from each other we're arguing and when we see each other again we dont want to be seperated again? I hope that feeling lasts but doubt it.

Oh well.

Awwww!! He's been initiated into the family, lol!!!

I'm going on a date with a friend and I'm absolutely terrified. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have.

why is it I cant stay mad at you? It just doesnt seem healthy. I mean yeah less drama but I'm not used to less drama. It just seems too good to be true and 1 yr later it still feels that way.

I secretly think your cheating. You used to cheat on girls so whats so different about me that you don't do it anymore? I cant watch you 24/7 and although we have common friends I'm sure they will adhere to the man code and I'd never find out otherwise.

I'm paranoid because you being too much of a goody two shoes shouldnt make me suspect foul play. I guess I been with too many dogs in the past, so it cant be ALL my fault I feel this way....RIGHT?!:perplexed

I can definitely feel where you are coming from, Letta, with the "too good to be true" feeling. :ohwell: It's kinda hard for me to trust the new guy after everything with my ex. :sad: But I had to realize that my lack of trust had nothing to do with him. He has been doing all of the right things. I guess I had gotten used to being sad/hurt in relationships, so it's weird to feel happy and be enjoying it!! In my heart I think he's a good guy and it's pretty easy to trust him. Don't let what happened in the past dictate how you treat him!!

I can definitely feel where you are coming from, Letta, with the "too good to be true" feeling. :ohwell: It's kinda hard for me to trust the new guy after everything with my ex. :sad: But I had to realize that my lack of trust had nothing to do with him. He has been doing all of the right things. I guess I had gotten used to being sad/hurt in relationships, so it's weird to feel happy and be enjoying it!! In my heart I think he's a good guy and it's pretty easy to trust him. Don't let what happened in the past dictate how you treat him!!

thnx I really appreciate that. glad to kno im not completely alone. my ex was a total douche. like i think they made the word based off of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back