***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy night in ATL-I'm on his laptop doing my thing and he's on the floor playing his PlayStation and doing his thing. We're both kinda sorta listening to the Colts and Dolphins too....nice....:)

Your last episode did some serious damage. I had way to much time to think.

P.S. I'm still thinking which = disconnecting.

I am trying to get over this boy and then he send me an email!!! uggg
The email was innocent but it got me thinking about him

It was really nice seeing you today and also listening to your thoughts on the situation.

Last edited:
So I had a conversation with a color-struck guy and it was the saddest, most frustrating conversation ever. He called me lightskinned (he's from the north, if that matters), which my skin is nowhere near light (I'm medium brown IMO). He called himself medium brown, which I actually consider him darkskinned- there are darker complexions than he is, but he's still dark. He seemed offended when I told him that I consider myself medium brown. He asked what I considered him then if I'm med. brown, and I told him dark brown. I told him Will Smith is brown, just light brown- he was like :blush:!!:nono:

He told me that he was SOOOO happy he isn't "Wesley Snipes purple.":ohwell: I said "Well I think dark skin is sexy." he said :perplexed:nono:. Poor misguided man. Needless to say, that'll be one of my last convos with him- I am turned all the way off. I can't take it... what convo is next, good hair??:rolleyes:

The crazy thing is, I don't think he called me lightskin to impress me (which some guys will do to make a chick feel prettier, I guess). I think he tries to believe that to fool himself into believing he is not dark brown. He's got issues.

:whyme::arguing::hammer::fistshake::fistshake::fistshake::boxing::kick2::hardslap::hardslap:

i thought we agreed that we will discuss things before you go off all willy-nilly and do stuff.

I miss him...
I miss cuddling up in the bed w/ him
I miss his body, his face, his sharp, fresh comments
I miss his manly presence
I miss showering w/him
I miss his touch
I miss the way I feel around him, like a giddy little girl
I know the little distance we're giving each other will make us stronger.

Why don't you just go to the doctor?? You said that you'll just exercise every day instead of going to the doctor... That is crazy. I understand that men do not like going to the doctor but for real that is over the top!!! How about we just stop talking until you realize that your health has an impact on your family. Try talking to yourself for a while until you realize that until you tell me that you have gone to the doctor, I don't want to talk to you!!!

Thanks for the midnight call...now that don't mean you are in the clear, that's just step 1.

You're just a regular man, not a superhero. Sorry you cannot be and do everything for your mama. Let your other brothers step up to the plate.

:reddancer:

The two birthday cards he gave me played "Brick House" and "Unchained Melody" :cry2: and :lachen:
I re-read them this morning and instantly felt better.

Thanks! I hate first dates....:perplexed

Yeah, I almost shyt my pants on my first date w/ my SO. My gf had to calm me down, I was so nervous. But it was good though, at the end of the date I thought I was going to marry him :lachen:and I knew I wanted to sleep w/him :spinning:.

I spoke with a guy I use to like in High School today. He facebook me and CALL me. I felt all giddy and happy, but when I spoke to him I was cool. We talked for like two hours. It felt good.

But it was weird that we both dreamt about each other this week. Don't really know how to take that. !

I spoke with a guy I use to like in High School today. He facebook me and CALL me. I felt all giddy and happy, but when I spoke to him I was cool. We talked for like two hours. It felt good.

But it was weird that we both dreamt about each other this week. Don't really know how to take that. !

My SO and I dreamed about each other the other night and I woke up at midnight and he was calling me to tell me about the dream he'd just had about me.

I think it's so cute when I get extra jazzy and my make-up and hair are on point and I have on the perfect outfit and shoes he still gets intimidated by me and gets all flustered. :lol: :giggle:

I think it's so cute when I get extra jazzy and my make-up and hair are on point and I have on the perfect outfit and shoes he still gets intimidated by me and gets all flustered. :lol: :giggle:

My cousins and I have these conversations all the time. Keep them nervous and sweating :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back