***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl: It felt like my first kiss or something because I didn't even know HOW to kiss someone with no lips. LMAO!!:lachen::barf:
Right!!!!!!!! I've been kissing for 13 years and I was bumbling all over the place.:perplexed After a while I kinda just stood there...:lachen:

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. I was all over the place. Crying, sad, down, depressed. You calmed me, encouraged me, made me laugh when I didn't think it was possible, made me see the bright side of things, held my hand and made me believe that together (you, me and God) we would get through this. I didn't think it was possible, but you made me love you more. Thank you.....

i actually did it and you responded. i tried my best to clear the air and hopefully things get better bc for someone your on my mind. so now ill give you space. the ball is in your court and i hope you take it.:blush:

I was tired--u drove 2 hrs in traffic during rush hour to pick me up--just to drive back another two hrs till we got home--u cooked me dinner--rubbed my feet--I went to sleep--woke up and enjoyed desert "wink" sighhhhhhh

Luvin me some you babe!

I am going to need you to stop calling me.... for real

and as for you... you aren't trust worthy and when i tell you so... youhave the nerve to be offended...what eva...

Alright dude, I told you before I've never ever considered marriage so the things you are saying are going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy above my head I can't even hear you. Slow it down and tell me what I'm missing.

I know you are probably gonna be in town for the party of the month. Well most likely I will not be there, but I'll be on your mind, like you are on mine...

I can't share you, I'm sorry. That's not normal. I don't care how many women are willing to do it, I'm not one of them, that's not normal. I don't require much and you make it seem like I'm asking for the world, I don't care if other women are ok with not talking to you for weeks or they are ok with you coming through and laying pipe, clearly you are not ready for a real relationship...I'm not playing little girl games, I'm being a grown woman demanding things that real women need, I'm sorry I can't have a piece of man. Goodbye :( Good riddens :)

to you -

Thank you for saying goodbye
Making me cry
Leaving me here all alone in the night
You saved my life, that beautiful night
You said goodbye

Thank you for saying goodbye
Found someone new
Yes I'm so grateful, I owe that to you
Told me to tell you he's thankful too
For saying goodbye

NO MORE GAMES!

and to u -
I just died in your arms tonight
Don't want nobody to bring me back to life
(I just died in your arms tonight, hey)
I just died in your arms
I just died in your arms tonight, tonight

Last edited:
Blame it onme

say its my fault...

Say I left you outside in the cold with a brken heart

I really dont care, I aint crying no more

Say I'm a liar a cheater, say anything that you want as long as its over.....

Sometimes, we the women aren't ready to get married as much as men believe otherwise.

Also, the more I think I learn about relationships, the less I realize I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back