***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying really hard to focus on the big picture and not let the small things distract us from what we both want. Its hard, especially since I've been anti-relationship for so long.

It feels really good to be in a better place emotionally! I no longer am heartbroken over my ex. I am in a great relationship with a good man who values and appreciates me. I'm just happier. :yep:

im hoping that this works itself out in the next week. i need him to be here, but even i can't be that selfish

i finally let all of my feelings about you and what happened between us out in the open , if i didn't i would never be able to move on and really appreciate the person that is trying to be with me . I know that deep down you and i will truly never be over each other but if we ever cross paths again and decide to give it a go again I HAVE to let it go and move on and heal up because if i don't we will never have another chance. I will not be able to look at you without anger , pain and resentment and even though your pride won't let you show it, you're hurting just like I am if you weren't I wouldn't feel it and you wouldn't be acting the way that you are now. i want whats best for you and i want you to be happy even if its not with me * though i know that you're not*Maybe one day we can reunite and spark the flame and you'll be mentally and emotionally who i need you to be but until then see you later, i will always love you and nothing and no one will ever change that but just because i love you doesn't mean we should be together and just because you're in a relationship with someone doesn't mean that you're happy and that is who you truly want. i wish you the best and if we ever reconnect ad i know that you're sincere and ready then i will happily welcome you back with open arms. But for now i'm letting you go, i'm releasing you and i'm letting God.

Last edited:
It feels really good to be in a better place emotionally! I no longer am heartbroken over my ex. I am in a great relationship with a good man who values and appreciates me. I'm just happier. :yep:

Girl I've been keeping up with your posts and I am so happy for you. I hope your relationship continues to blossom.

Still on :cloud9:
I really love this man.
The other day he asked me about my middle son (he has disabilities) all about what he likes, about his therapies, and he wants to spend more one on one time with him so he can get comfortable with him...he's such a good man! :reddancer:
I can't wait for my birthday dinner tomorrow!
:dinner:

him: KPH i'm not happy, i can't take not knowing you will not be me wife

me: [dead silence]
what's wrong with that KPH.....:bighug:
I know I don't know all the story...

SO said "babe, you are not just 'another one' you are 'THE ONE' " I'm still :grin:

what's wrong with that KPH.....:bighug:
I know I don't know all the story...

SO said "babe, you are not just 'another one' you are 'THE ONE' " I'm still :grin:

because 2 days ago he said i won't change and you won't change and i think i will let you down and I don't see marriage for us.

He asked me to come over during my lunch break, and we laid around and watched TV. When I was getting ready to walk to class, he started playing in my hair to mess it up on purpose, so that I wouldn't leave. Needless to say, I didn't. :blush3:

He doesn't want for NOTHING. He needs some groceries, but he won't ask for anything. (But when I was broke last year, he was cooking food and bringing it to me.)

Hey vivEz,

I know things haven’t been going so well between us and I know it’s my fault. I need to get better at stuff like that especially with someone as genuine as yourself. Right now, I’m trying to keep things in order so that I can make my moves and make sure they stick. Not going to get into grave detail about it. But, I will make some things happen. Regardless, if you want me to or not. I’m not doing it to make up anything. I am doing it because that’s what you deserve and that’s what a really good friend should receive. You don’t have to reply to this message; just letting you know the deal.

Best Regards...

My response: I'm glad you told me not to reply, because I have NOTHING to say. Selling your birthday gift was the best and easiest $1,600 bucks I ever made.

Onward and upward onto to bigger and better things... or at the very least, drama free things..

I really understand now I was wrong in quickly rushing to judgement without you providing an explanation first. You have taught me the lesson of forgiveness and your'e still in my corner despite the past. I hope we work out.

I am finally asserting myself the way I always should have in relationships...to those of you who have broken my heart...thank you...you saved my life...my broken heart has healed and it healed back to be twice as strong as it was b4...AND its vigilant...

Why did you change? When I met you, and for a few months after, you were so sweet and attentive. You treated me like a gem and I reciprocated in kind. You showed me that not all men expect me to change and yes, can accept me like I accept myself. But now, I don't hear from you for days, you're being mean...Why did you change?

Did I do something?

I really enjoyed being with you.

I think something is wrong, but you won't talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back