***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh i'm frustrated , i can't get you out of my head & to an extent i miss you .maybe you were just meant to never leave but we'll see where life takes us .

Mmmh I like how he caters to me but I feel like Im unnecessary bishy to him for no reason at all :-( The distance is really getting to me. I need to see him right in front of my face.

I think we had a "breakthrough" last night! It was just different - in a good way. I hope it lasts! :yep: I'm falling hard for this guy...

Aww, thanks for the hug...
North Carolina....It's rough girl, but it's temporary so I'm hanging in there.

eta: I'm in NY
I have never had a long distance relationship. I know it must be hard.....:bighug:

I got a birthday coming up, and my SO said he is trying to get MAJOR CRL points....I can't wait! :yay:

I am thoroughly convinced that if he doesn't ask you for your hand in marriage within 2 years it will NOT happen.

I deleted all of your emails and instant messages. I realized that hanging onto them was keeping me delusional:ohwell:

Last edited:
:reddancer: :reddancer:
It's nice to have someone that actually LISTENS, and doesn't try to minimize how I feel....He gives the best advice, and calms me when I worry (which I do a lot). He's the best friend a girl could ask for...:reddancer:

And he thought I didn't catch the trick to try and get my work address....could I be getting flowers for my b-day? :grin:

We had a nice midweek date...which was a first. What a nice surprise! Trying to fight falling for you, but my defense is weakening, but I think yours is weakening too.

I really like him. He told me he's dating other people...not exclusively but he is seeing other people. At least he was honest but I don't think I can compete. Not to mention, he's a musician (not to knock other musicians but I just havent had the best experiences with them).

Then there is this other guy. He seems generally interested in getting to know me. I'm so new to this dating thing.

I can date 2 people I'm interested in without slighting the other? Whoa is me lol

FB friends. I think you two are silly as halye for hashing out your break up on facebook but it is certainly entertaining.

Male friend: still :lachen: at the fact that your ex can "eat fried thunder":lachen:

I really like him. He told me he's dating other people...not exclusively but he is seeing other people. At least he was honest but I don't think I can compete. Not to mention, he's a musician (not to knock other musicians but I just havent had the best experiences with them).

Then there is this other guy. He seems generally interested in getting to know me. I'm so new to this dating thing.

I can date 2 people I'm interested in without slighting the other? Whoa is me lol
Hell yes:yep:!!! Please do until you get exclusive. However, don't have sex or you will end up on one of those "you ain't the pappy" shows.

i told you the deal, i told u that u have a lot to learn about me,i even told you how i think this is going to probably play out and i love that you respect & understand that.. u just .. get me :grin: and to make it better you still care about me, love me & wanna see what happens anyway :love::creatures.

I'm back in Mississippi for the time being. I see you got the hell on too:lachen:

I do miss all the shopping and all the hair shops though(especially the Africans):sad:.

I sure did! :lachen: I've always stated that Georgia wasn't going to be my permanent home from the beginning. I got the hell so fast till there's still tracks from my departure on I-20.:nono: :lol:

You said you wanted to date exclusively until we figured out if we were a 'couple' or not well... I don't think this is heading anywhere....I started to get the feeling that I was being offered a 'safe zone' so I could give up the goods. Well, em that's not going to happen! Why would I do that?

I've started seeing other people you should do the same (if you are not already doing so)

3 months and DONE! :-)

I'm glad that I'm getting quicker at weeding em out.

It is true that you cannot go by feelings alone in a relationship bc your feelings flip flop. Your feelings do not equal the truth bc truth endures forever while your feelings do not. That said, I feel differently today than I did yesterday and I am glad I did not write that letter. :lol:

It is true that you cannot go by feelings alone in a relationship bc your feelings flip flop. Your feelings do not equal the truth bc truth endures forever while your feelings do not. That said, I feel differently today than I did yesterday and I am glad I did not write that letter. :lol:

I was JUST telling the SO this yesterday!!!!! It's so true:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back