***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are nice and everything but I think you need a green card and honey I'm not the one to help you with that.

Um I have three prospects. And I don't think none of them are just that into me. :sad:

One pulled a disappearing act after I got him accepted in my program.
One is a recruiter and every other question or statement pertains to joining the Navy.
One sent me a random arse email talking about he's "trying to be my man" but only text.

Men!:ohwell:

Um I have three prospects. And I don't think none of them are just that into me. :sad:

One is a recruiter and every other question or statement pertains to joining the Navy.
One sent me a random arse email talking about he's "trying to be my man" but only text.

That's truly upsetting. If you don't mind me asking, program for what?

I'm sorry but :giggle:

At least you have prospects to speak of :ohwell:

Damn. It sure is lonely...Bio-clock is UNNECESSARILY ticking. I cannot have kids with just anyone. So frustrating.

Damn. It sure is lonely...Bio-clock is UNNECESSARILY ticking. I cannot have kids with just anyone. So frustrating.

I feel you, and you are not alone...Keep going with your intuition, it may not be easy, but it leads you in the right direction...I am pumping my fist for you...

something is telling me that you're missing me and truth be told i miss you too but you dug your own grave and you have to dig yourself out of it then maybe just maybe we can try to be together again ..until then you know the deal.

I had to call you back last night after midnight to hear your voice again. You woke up and talked to me for as long as I needed and I appreciate you for that. Thank you. I was feeling so much love for you but fear was standing in my bedroom trying to make me believe it wasn't real. Then you said a prayer for me to sleep well and know in my heart that you love me. Wow Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I'm happy about moving to Metro Atlanta, I am wondering if I will be alone for good because of the number of "questionable" men down there.
I know it's not ALL men, but it is something that concerns me.

Even though I'm happy about moving to Metro Atlanta, I am wondering if I will be alone for good because of the number of "questionable" men down there.
I know it's not ALL men, but it is something that concerns me.

PLEASE don't let the negativity and foolishness get to you. :nono: Atlanta really isn't that bad. There are good men down here!

PLEASE don't let the negativity and foolishness get to you. :nono: Atlanta really isn't that bad. There are good men down here!

Girl thanks, because they had me scared for real!
I live in the DC area now, and they say the same thing about this area (even though I haven't really seen it).
I was nervous as heck! :lachen:

So, its worse when he's a good guy. I had to let him go. This time for real, for good, for final and I know what it would take for him to get back in my good graces. No more I miss you. Knee-Gro either you have decided you want to be with me as my man or you want to go back to her. After six months I'm tired of this crap!!!

But I miss the heck out of him and I'm trying hard not to pray that he realizes that its me he wants to be with. Like he's been saying for the past six months. But if its not meant to be its not meant to be. I'll get over him, I always do.

He snuck a note in my purse last night...."I hope your day is going well. Just wanted to let you know that somebody loves you ME!"
Had me cheesing all day long! :reddancer:

wow...true gentlemen truly exist.... (not the guy I posted about before this is another guy) but wow it's refreshing to be treated like a lady and to be taken care of...this guy is really great..... and it scares the ish out of me :look:

Ok girl. You know you can't post those rolling eye smileys and not explain yourself (even though I'm pretty sure I know what you're gonna say). LOL.
Giiiirrrrllll:rolleyes:. I tried to find that Is Atlanta Really That Bad (or whatever) thread but I couldn't...but um yeah...

If you are used to mediocre(at best) arrogant lazy(at dating anyway) men, then Atl is for you!!!!
Hanging out at someone's house is considered a date:rolleyes:
The majority of my relationship threads are about Atl men.
I had more trouble in 3 years than the rest of my dating years combined.
Needless to say, I couldn't get with it the 3.5 years I was there. Most women i know who move there leave in about 3-5 years.

To be fair though, there are some good brothas but usually this don't extend to the women that they are dating. Also if you can find an Atl native(which you will be hard pressed to do so), it may be okay. Another poster also pointed out the native Atl women may have different experiences than women who move there so...

Girl thanks, because they had me scared for real!
I live in the DC area now, and they say the same thing about this area (even though I haven't really seen it).
I was nervous as heck! :lachen:

Once again, PLEASE don't believe the hype. Just because someone has a bad experience doesn't mean that everyone has a bad experience finding a good man in Atlanta. They exist, and don't let anyone make you believe otherwise. There are jerks/losers/deadbeats/etc. in every city...

Giiiirrrrllll:rolleyes:. I tried to find that Is Atlanta Really That Bad (or whatever) thread but I couldn't...but um yeah...

If you are used to mediocre(at best) arrogant lazy(at dating anyway) men, then Atl is for you!!!!
Hanging out at someone's house is considered a date:rolleyes:
The majority of my relationship threads are about Atl men.
I had more trouble in 3 years than the rest of my dating years combined.
Needless to say, I couldn't get with it the 3.5 years I was there. Most women i know who move there leave in about 3-5 years.

To be fair though, there are some good brothas but usually this don't extend to the women that they are dating. Also if you can find an Atl native(which you will be hard pressed to do so), it may be okay. Another poster also pointed out the native Atl women may have different experiences than women who move there so...

Where are you now? You dun got da hell!!!:giggle:

I wonder what the ratio of men who are idiots is compared to the ratio of non-idiots...

Idiot: An utterly foolish or senseless person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back