***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on no. 3 and I don't understand what happened and for some reason i'm not trying to. Dude got some serious kissing up to do because right about now, I'm good, my heart is good and my mind is good. Thank you Jesus for brains.:yep:

I feel ya! Ours was so stupid. He called and I told him my desk was in a really open area and random people always stop at my desk. Well he said "I Love You" about 3 times and my boss was standing right at my desk. I wasn't responding and he got mad....:nono: I wasn't about to have my boss (upper level manager) see me playing kissy face on the phone :kissing4: So he sends me a "I guess you don't love me anymore" text and his feelings got hurt....:wallbash:

Oh really?? you wanted to be with me all along you just wanted to take time to "chill" with other chicks...

And now you're ready to sacrifice for me...sigh...wish the damage wasn't irreparable...

After yrs of bs...we r finally on the same page...this'll never work

I feel ya! Ours was so stupid. He called and I told him my desk was in a really open area and random people always stop at my desk. Well he said "I Love You" about 3 times and my boss was standing right at my desk. I wasn't responding and he got mad....:nono: I wasn't about to have my boss (upper level manager) see me playing kissy face on the phone :kissing4: So he sends me a "I guess you don't love me anymore" text and his feelings got hurt....:wallbash:

girl, what is with the testing of the "i love you" response:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: that has happened to me plenty of times with dude then I just gave up and said it back. this time he went into the "i'm a grown man" song and that's his third time singing it so my reply is, "yes you are, so go ahead with your grown self":lachen::wallbash:

I am going to pick up the last of my belongings from my ex on my way back to school. He offered to take me out to lunch, I agreed bc he is still my friend I guess, but now I am having second thoughts. The reason why bc although we are just friends...he is talking to me in a way that reminds me of when we were together, you know that excited way when you haven't seen your SO in a long time. I have stressed to him in so many words the boundaries which I know he will follow but still I don't want to place false hope. We were together for so long so he will always be like a friend. My mother said it is just lunch which I know but still....

I dont know where the future will take us but hopefully there's an "us" to take. He's been using "us" quite alot lately.

Dear daydreem,

You are not going to get anywhere with MonkeyButt if you don't put your heart an the line and just communicate with the man!!!!

Sincerely,
Mgmt.

PS When given information about MonkeyButt from any one but MonkeyButt, consider the source.

I hit the jackpot. :reddancer:
Got some things I have to work through, but wow, I have met a MAN, not a little boy. WOW!
Thank you God. Now please don't let me mess this up..... :reddancer:

Its been 3 weeks and my heart is still bleeding......

After three years how can you let the last thing you say to me on during our "break-up" conversation be "can you help me -@# over the phone?" Really? That was a real eye opener as to how much I really meant to you and why we are at this point........

After 3 years of raising our children together how can you tell me that if I want to see your son I need to work it out with your ex-wife......damn, you expect me to ask her for "visitation?"

After all we have been through, you tell me that if we can't be romantic and spend the rest of our lives together we can't be anything......does that mean we were always nothing??

After everything, I still love you.....but you will never know....

How does my being upset over YOUR lying to ME get turned around as ME acting like a 4-legged creature for "not getting my way"? :perplexed :perplexed :perplexed I don't like this.

:blush: i think i'm starting to fall for you but i know right now is not the time to tell you and i know that things have a weird way of working themselves out . So i'm going to just see how everything goes.:yep:

Mayn I could possibly fall in love with my little self confidence booster. Very good with words and most importantly he does everything he says he's going to do so he's not just words *swoon*

Awww thank you :) I'm better now that I got a few things off my chest. Just sent SO a long email...I just couldn't continue to sweep unresolved issues I have with him under the rug. :nono: Now he's calling and texting like crazy trying to figure out what's wrong...men. :spinning:

I made him put his head down and blush after complimenting him. My sister says he never does that. :grin: Like The Temptations and The Supremes sang, "Im gonna make you love me. Oh, yes I will. yes I will..."

Last edited:
I can't wait to see you tomorrow! :love: I always look forward to spending time with you! :yep: I also love that you are the one who usually sets up our dates. I don't have to feel like I'm chasing you. It's obvious that this is something we BOTH want!

it was a great weekend. i loved meeting his siblings and grandparents.

his grandma is too funny. 'our family is very mixed. they are marrying whites and Puerto Ricans'

him later: 'my gma really likes you...mostly because you are a black female and no one in family brings one home'

also, apparently im the only gf his grandparents have met (and he was 3 other brothers). :)

I like his resourcefulness, ego and peacock stance :spinning: but I can tell he doesn't quite trust me yet. We still have so much to learn about each other and we are still drawn to one another.

I thought my good morning texts had come to an end but I got one this morning... I was happy to get it.

We were together 5 years ago and the feelings are still there.

I've always thought of him as the one that got away, and I screwed up what could have been such a great relationship because of my issues. I wonder if we can really talk and maybe start over.

I like his resourcefulness, ego and peacock stance :spinning: but I can tell he doesn't quite trust me yet. We still have so much to learn about each other and we are still drawn to one another.

I thought my good morning texts had come to an end but I got one this morning... I was happy to get it.

What's up with that? Don't start something that you aren't gonna follow through with....:ohwell:

He sent me a text saying that he just wanted to let me know how much he adores me...:thud:

My ex continues to show me that I made the right choice in leaving his sorry a$$. It's good to know that I've made at least one good decision in my life.... Doesn't seem like I ever get anything right. :perplexed

What's up with that? Don't start something that you aren't gonna follow through with....:ohwell:

He sent me a text saying that he just wanted to let me know how much he adores me...:thud:

aww! that is so sweet. :cupidarrow: I used to hate text messages but with my upgraded phone they are so great (if used correctly). I can't believe I look forward to them now. :yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back