***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I had to :stop: him while he was talking when we were discussing food... I'm all for Soul Food, but he was goin on about who cooking what, fried chicken, grilled chicken, lasagna... :stop: ... :nono: .... then he thought he'd be thoughtful and say we can have West Indian food too since my family is Jamaican :lol:....

Men!! At least he gives input...MY SO thinks he's gonna be the yay/nay man w/o ACTually doing anything. Nawww buddy, you better contribute something or else all my ideas are what's gonna fly! :rolleyes:

Some Black men don't know what they want from life.

In one breath: they are invisible to women and how they get passed over for bad boys. Next breath: they can have the pick of the liter of any woman they want.

Boy please!!!

Mayn I know your not mine but I like to hear your voice everyday. I think Im going to give you a break tonight and let you get some sleep.

Realizing that life is too short to hold grudges with anybody...Hope that we can make amends oneday...

I am going to meet a guy in person today that was introduced to me through a friend. I not feeling hopeful at all :ohwell: He seems nice, but not my type.

Getting married involves a LOT of compromise. His problems become mine and vice versa. And our triumphs are shared. Am I truly ready for this? I hope God is preparing me.

I really almost can't believe that this is happening for me...I'm not even waiting for the bottom to drop out! He's not perfect, I'm not perfect, but we love each other just the way we are...WOW! I'm extremely happy right in this moment. :reddancer:

Dear God,

If we could get married and have one kid before we are 40 that would be good. We are well aware of the personalities you are dealing with and the only thing stopping us is us, so you know we need a little push in the right direction. Help us.

TIA

Always,
daydreem and MonkeyButt

"These teas are good dang love you"

:grin: The text I got earlier today. I've been sending him off with flavored tea to have w/ his meals and such.

I looooooooooooooooooooove that duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude :)

We had our first real misunderstanding. It was a doozy. I'm glad we resolved it....

We are on no. 3 and I don't understand what happened and for some reason i'm not trying to. Dude got some serious kissing up to do because right about now, I'm good, my heart is good and my mind is good. Thank you Jesus for brains.:yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back