***Random Thoughts: RELATIONSHIP FORUM***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love should not feel like this. Why doesn't he trust me? He can trust me with everything else BUT his 'deepest' feelings?!@^$%# WTH??? I am about ready to throw in the towel...for real...it is just not supposed to feel like this...

it seems like this is the season where some people are realizing their ex's will never change ,its a waste of time and emotion and the on again off again is done- no matter what the ex says or how the ex apologizes . love is truly just not enough !

I wish he was closer...like real close. Still in like. Just about 6 months in and no relationship talk we're just "being" :yep: and I like the feeling of no pressure but I am getting anxious. First time this has happened. I want to make him mine permanently :look:

I just wanna touch and kiss
And I wish that I could be with yoooooou toniiiiiiiight
You give me butterfliiiiies inside, inside and I
-MJ

He was completely there the whole time I was sick. Holding my hair back and everything. It feels good to be cared for in every way, not just words but actions.

PLEASE don't let something else cancel our 3rd rescheduling in the past week!

This date has been 3 years in the making; I refuse to let it go at this point.

Since he.....

• [*]let me drive the whip on Saturday......
    [*]complains about how much he hates my car; he wrote "wash me please plz" on my ish :lachen:.....
    [*]has mentioned wanting a new benz.....
    [*]while I was driving made the comment, "you really like this car huh"....
I hope this means he will be giving me his car in the near future :pepper:

Relationships really do take work...
At least our arguments have not been full blown yet... more like disagreements.. and I hate fighting. But I am glad I got off my chest what needed to be said. I've come to the realization that things won't be peachy alll the time.
The best part is, I learn about not only him but a lot about myself from being w/ him, which is what relationships are suppose to do. I accept my responsibility in certain things. Can't always blame the person you are with.

I've never been so sure about my feelings for someone and it's scary yet worth the adventure...

Last edited:
Just cause I love you and you love me, that doesn't mean that we're meant to be. :cry: Just needed to get that out.

I think - no I KNOW - I'm falling in love with him. :perplexed I realized last night that I'm a little scared about it!!! He's a great guy, but i can't help but have doubts. :ohwell: Hopefully he will continue to prove me wrong. Things are going so well! Even the issue that I had with him before is improving, and it's becomming not such a big deal anymore. I never thought that I would feel this way about another guy again, so it's kind of surreal. :drunk:

I wonder if he's falling in love with me, too? I think so. :love:

Instead of us being serious, we decided to be on whatever happens happens kinda thing and right now this is perfect :kisslips:. i'm taking my sis advice to just live in the moment of this and not over think it. :yep:

Why do men get infatuated after ONE date? :huh:

I'm very flattered, but come on now... :lol:

How do I let one of them down easy?

We were talking about our 'pseudo' wedding, and this fool mentions the types of foods at our wedding... and I'm just like :huh: :nono: :wallbash: :swearing::whyme::dighole:

I can tell if we were to get married, we'd have some difficulty w/ the planning. I would like something very very small and affordable, I think he'd prefer a big ghetto arse shindig. I don't think he really has a clue or an idea of what is 'appropriate' to serve and what's flat out down right ghetto :look:

Then he tells me I watch too much Bridezillas... nah, it has nothing to do w/ that... I'm very very simple, but I'd like a little class at my wedding.

He also doesn't seem to have an idea of how much weddings actually cost... I told him it could easily run a good 50k, and there is NO WAY I am going to put myself / us in debt for a wedding to feed a bunch of hungry arse m o f o's :nono: ... I want something small, initimate, AFFORDABLE, w/ good food...

Poor him, he really has no clue. I think the only thing he was a clue about is getting a nice quality ring.

We were talking about our 'pseudo' wedding, and this fool mentions the types of foods at our wedding... and I'm just like :huh: :nono: :wallbash: :swearing::whyme::dighole:

I can tell if we were to get married, we'd have some difficulty w/ the planning. I would like something very very small and affordable, I think he'd prefer a big ghetto arse shindig. I don't think he really has a clue or an idea of what is 'appropriate' to serve and what's flat out down right ghetto :look:

Then he tells me I watch too much Bridezillas... nah, it has nothing to do w/ that... I'm very very simple, but I'd like a little class at my wedding.

He also doesn't seem to have an idea of how much weddings actually cost... I told him it could easily run a good 50k, and there is NO WAY I am going to put myself / us in debt for a wedding to feed a bunch of hungry arse m o f o's :nono: ... I want something small, initimate, AFFORDABLE, w/ good food...

Poor him, he really has no clue. I think the only thing he was a clue about is getting a nice quality ring.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think I like you but you're a Pisces. We'll see how it goes

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think I like you but you're a Pisces. We'll see how it goes

Man, I had to :stop: him while he was talking when we were discussing food... I'm all for Soul Food, but he was goin on about who cooking what, fried chicken, grilled chicken, lasagna... :stop: ... :nono: .... then he thought he'd be thoughtful and say we can have West Indian food too since my family is Jamaican :lol:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back