Official Single and Sexy Thread 2009....

MzLady78

Hey ladies! :hiya:

I meant to start a new thread at the beginning of the year, but I forgot.

So, how is everyone? Any updates?

not any updates for me.im not going to find him.....hes going to find me:grin: the the most important thing is not taking every offer because just picking anyone will be settling and thats just not for me

These young cats keep holling at me. I am 31. I dont' want 24 year old unless he has his ish together. I want someone that is established. not a guy that when we hang out I smell similac on his breath. LOL LOL

These young cats keep holling at me. I am 31. I dont' want 24 year old unless he has his ish together. I want someone that is established. not a guy that when we hang out I smell similac on his breath. LOL LOL

That used to happen to me all the time.

Now it's older dudes who are just as lame.

NO, no updates still single. Yea, lately i have been getting young guys trying to HOLLA, i am like WHAT and keep it moving.

Hey yall!!!

I wasn't in the other thread but I'm 23 soon to be 24 and very single, with no current prospects....BUT I have alot of other things so worry about right now anyway.

Studying for my LSAT
Making APL
Saving

But, I am very open to meeting someone:yep:

NO, no updates still single. Yea, lately i have been getting young guys trying to HOLLA, i am like WHAT and keep it moving.

LOL. The young boys aren't playing around, I see!

Hey yall!!!

I wasn't in the other thread but I'm 23 soon to be 24 and very single, with no current prospects....BUT I have alot of other things so worry about right now anyway.

Studying for my LSAT
Making APL
Saving

But, I am very open to meeting someone:yep:

Welcome!

Sounds like you're on the right track, mama!

Hey gals,

I like this thread. im 22 and a senior in undergrad. Im single and starting to be okay with it lol sounds weird but Im just tryna enjoy me, & do me. I working on myself (physical and mentally). I myself too realized I have other things to focus on and not worry about guys. When he comes hell come and if he doesnt ill buy my own diamond some day!:look:
Here are my priorities
1. Be more spiritually involved w/God & be more humble toward others inc. my family
2. Stop stressing every lil things/be happy (be thankful/grateful)
3. Love me some me
4. Graduate
5. Study for MCATs
6.Love me some me some more:grin:...

I know the feeling. I was dating someone 6 years my junior. I really prefer older men. I felt like I was reliving my 20s again.

Good for u. Was he cute?

Yeah! He's a lawyer too.

Although I'm a little annoyed that he just sent me a text about 10 minutes ago asking what I was doing. He said he was hanging out downtown.

Sorry dude, not answering a drunk text! You need to call me if you want to talk!

I have a prospect that i really like. He is

- has a his degree and a job
- he has goals and hobbies.

I like him. and he likes me. If he says something will happen, he does it. Like calling me when he says he will or us doing something. He is really polite and nice. i like him...

i did spend a bunch of time coloring with him today... He gave me the utter shakes.. down to the core..

I want this one to work because i really think he is a good guy.

:wave:Hi y'all!!

I am single and somebody out there thinks I am sexy, so I will just go with that.

At 33, I feel new to the dating game since I haven't really since I was 23. So I am just going with the flow and seeing what happens!

Currently seeing a Professor at Columbia and Pediatric Surgeon. Yes there are two but it is the very early stages and their is no commitment to either because they have not committed to me.

Single and will not be looking for a very long time. I have the MCAT in my future :crazy:...

Also, gotta make BSL, Lose about 15 - 20 lbs, take latin dance lessons, swim with Sharks (in a cage)....

crazy stuff.

I'm not dating in 09. Its exhausting. I already work 70hrs/wk. I can't deal w/the drama. Im just focusing on reaching my goals, being happy, and loving life.

I have a prospect that i really like. He is

- has a his degree and a job
- he has goals and hobbies.

I like him. and he likes me. If he says something will happen, he does it. Like calling me when he says he will or us doing something. He is really polite and nice. i like him...

i did spend a bunch of time coloring with him today... He gave me the utter shakes.. down to the core..

I want this one to work because i really think he is a good guy.

Honestly, I'm missing out on something in life b/c this has NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happened to me.

well i'm still single. but i'm fine. no new prospects. but i haven't been going out at all this winter season (me & cold don't mix). so i expect things to change once the weather gets better and i'm out and about.

in the meantiime i've been randomly hanging out with my ex (who i always believed is my soulmate). but things are just casual. and if that's what is meant to be...then i'll deal with it

Honestly, I'm missing out on something in life b/c this has NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happened to me.

I have had this happen before.. Where I meet someone i am compatible with but it never progresses into anything... But i am pretty happy with this guy

Hey Everybody! :wave: Still single in 09...wishing I could be coloring all day and getting shakes :rolleyes: Single life isn't for me, I gotta make something happen so Im going to give it another try in 09.

I'm still single and I'm loving it. But I'm one of those people who tend to be single, so I'm used to it. And there are so many wonderful benefits to it too. Like many others, my career and myself are my main priorities. This year I would really like to recreate my wardrobe from something I'm not proud of to something that actually reflects who I am as a person. I guess deep down I was always afraid to be cute because I didn't want to attract attention, but screw that. I can be cute and single.

Hey ladies...

So I am single.. I have been for a year now.. I am currently dating 4 guys one is an ex. I still love my ex but we had to break up for several different reasons.(posted in different thread ) the others are just guys to keep me busy..not really interested but they treat me wonderfully and I think I deserve it. No one is interested in any long term relationship and I don think I am either. They all know about each other, I'm not big into secrets.

I think that's it...lol

Single but "talking" to someone. :) He's a great guy, only problem is the distance. I love in N.Y, he's in P.A...we'll see. :D
~*Janelle~*

that's not too bad of distance. when my ex was in ny...i was in philly. it worked. (but then again...he was one of those types who wanted to make it work so he always drove down to me)

good luck with ur long distance love

I am single and loving it! I just don't have time to date right now. When the time is right I will, but I am just enjoying doing me. My job is really demanding right now and my son is keeping me really busy with his activities, so it just works out better that I'm single for now.

The last guy I dated for a minute started complaining about my limitations on time and I was like :nono:

Back