How is your romantic life going?

I think I'm kinda get used to being single. Or comfortable in my own skin. I could care less who is or not checkin for me as long as I'm havin gun. I have more guy friends now, not guys I would like to be in a relationship, but friend guys to talk to. I have stopped talkin to all the dudes that were no good for me. It's freed up a lot of my time. Now I have more time to go out, party, wine n dine, and just chill. I'm really content and happy right now in my life! No romance right now, except the romance to myself!

got a text message from a guy I've loved from afar for years "gettin married"

Well...I've got 2 out of 3 married.

Who has a guy you want to bring my way so that he can leave me and get married to someone else right after? I swear it works everytime!

got a text message from a guy I've loved from afar for years "gettin married"

Well...I've got 2 out of 3 married.

Who has a guy you want to bring my way so that he can leave me and get married to someone else right after? I swear it works everytime!

Lol! My thing is I keep meeting men who neglect to tell me they are already booed up.....suckas...

getting kind of rough. im at the point where i'm thinking 'should i stay or should i go?' its his move now, so we'll see...

It's nonexistent, I'm afraid.:sad:
However, I am focused on my education, career, health, and mah hurr, of course.:yep:
I believe my love life will come into sync when I have all else in balance.

The relationship is very new (1 month) but looks promising. He is so sweet. When we go out, he doesn't like the date to end. It take 3 or 4 hints to end it. He says he just likes to be in my presence.:grin: He is always looking at me smiling. I asked him why and he said, " I cant help it, if I look at you ,I smile."

Hmmm, I hope he can "walk" it like he is talking it! We shall see.I'm a Gemini and well..:drunk:

Things have changed in a very short time for me...I am getting to know someone that I have liked (and he, me) for a while. Things are going well. I can't wait to see where this goes but at the same time I'm being careful not to create too many expectations. Slow and steady is best.

Back