Married Ladies...Wrap it Up?

Married Ladies: Do you wrap it up?

• Hell yes..Not ready for kids!

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Hell yes..don't trust his arse that much!

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Hell yes..my health is #1

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Um..no..raw doggin it all day ere day! lol

Votes: 73 74.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
OMG man I cant tell you how many women between 45-55 get pregnant thinking that they cant:lachen::lachen::lachen:

my mom tells me all the time mind you they dont come in till they're like over 4 months cause they just chalk up missing their period to something else other than preganancy

Dat's the bonus baby! I want 3 kids...I have all the name options picked out! And then I have "Baby X"....:look: because I know too many people who have gotten pregnant when their kids are in high school or college.

Do you color with or without a wrapper? I read a couple responses in another thread, and I was a bit perplexed. Personally, based on a past relationship:look:, I know how great it can be without the wrapper, and it's one of the biggest reasons that I'm looking forward to getting married. :lachen::lachen:

Now I'm hearing that I still need to use wrappers when I get married? Really? What's the point? I've been counting the days until I don't have to use them. lol :lachen:I'm very much familiar with the stats re: married men/women contracting stds from their partners. It's like Creflo said last week, 'you should only be having sex with your spouse. when people say married people contract stds too, it's because one of them decided to have sex OUTSIDE the marriage'.

How do you guys feel about this? I would hope that when I do get married, it's to someone that I can trust with my life. Literally. (those of you that are using condoms within your marriage to prevent pregnancy, that's different. I'm mostly talking about those using it for preventative measures against stds.) If I can't trust my husband to be faithful, should I even get married to him? I'm aware that sometimes I'm a bit naive with certain things. Is this a naive way of looking at it? Is this the reality?

What say you?

I am just getting on the forum tonite, and have not yet read one response...but your question is real!

It is exactly why I am divorced today...

I would never accommodate or entertain a marriage of infidelity.

... "raw" and exclusive is my preference.

I see where you're coming from with that, but I don't entirely agree. I don't think it's totally black and white, as in "if a man will cheat, he has no respect for you at all". I think men compartmentalize, which is why some cheating men show "respect" to their wives by never bringing the mistress into their home or taking her out in public (hence that 400 page long Steve Mcnair thread where people talked about men being less respectful with their cheating nowadays).

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I think there are men who would have enough decency to wrap it up so as not to bring home an STD/impregnate another woman.

But would you really trust him in the "heat of passion" with a scandalous "jump off".... to not engage and throw caution to the wind....Just once?

I know I don't.

I only trust myself! It's our lives we are talking about here!

Thought provoking thread indeed. We go raw, and I have in IUD in place. We've had teh "if you have a moment of insanity and cheat you better use protection" coversatioin. But, if I had any doubts about his fidelity, I can't see me asking him to wear a condom going too well. Of course he will want to know why, and once you start voicing your suspicions to a man he gets on the defensive and usually a disagreement would follow. I doubt we would be having sex then anyway :lol: but I guess if I needed a fix real quick he would have to wear one until we settled everything. *shrug* IDK these issues are easier to talk about on a forum than they are IRL to an actual spouse.

We don't use condoms. However, since most jurisdictions don't do mandatory blood testing for marriage licenses anymore, I can see why some couples would opt to use them.

My best friend in high school lost her aunt that way (husband cheated before they got married, got AIDS, gave it to her). The messed up part is that she died before he did.

Yeah, this is a valid question. I know someone who is on AshleyMadison.com and it's amazing how she received 250 inquiries from married men interested in having an affair within 8 hours of her posting a profile. Yes, you can monitor changes in your husband's behavior, all that, etc., but it is so easy to cheat and not get caught. They have rules and guides, etc. These men are professional, "upstanding", and "happy in the marriage with their wife and kids, but just want variety, someone else on the side, etc."

My GYN told me that almost everyday a woman comes in and tests positive for an STD they caught from their husbands. Maybe some of these women "should have known" but a lot of them trusted their husbands 100% and never thought something like that could ever happen to them.

I don't know. It's ideal to not have to use one, but the reality is making me question now.

My GYN told me that almost everyday a woman comes in and tests positive for an STD they caught from their husbands. Maybe some of these women "should have known" but a lot of them trusted their husbands 100% and never thought something like that could ever happen to them.

I don't know. It's ideal to not have to use one, but the reality is making me question now.

Wow, everyday? Now that's really sad :nono:

I believe it. My friend's sister is a nurse and she said they've had men come in there threatening to beat the doctor up because their wives will test positive for an STD and when she tells them she's only been with her husband they would tell her to tell her husband to get tested and the husbands would be pissed because they got busted cheating. After that, the rule became to just give the woman the test results and walk out or hang up the phone.

Back