I knew He Was Broke when....

I was cracking up too.WHo raises these losers? Seriously? I was reading some of these to my close male friend and he insists these all cant be true. I keep telling him unfortunately it is.:nono:

I can understand why he has doubts. Some of the stories are hard to believe, but I know there are triflin' men out there doing this mess. :lol:

I had me some good laughs...funny thread.

He keeps bugging me to come visit him in Chicago for the summer. Okay, so I purchase a plane ticket up there. This fool has us sleeping on some dirty floors at some random unfurnished apartment because "his boy's" parents do real estate. Fool, you couldn't afford 2 nights in a hotel? On the floor - no bed, no blanket, no sleeping bag. Just chillin' on some nasty carpet. I can't believe I didn't kick him to the curb right then and get a dang hotel room for mySELF only! Ugh. :ohwell: Young and dumb; live and learn.

When the date started as meeting for coffee and ended with him begging to come live with me because he was being ejected from his "situation".

When we went to the 50 cent a scoop ice cream store and he said I could only have one scoop.

When I caught him picking up old used cigarette butts...he said he would pull the last bits of tobacco out of them, roll it up in paper and voila!...a whole new cigarette.

Noooo, I can't. :lachen:

When for our date, he insisted that I come to his house so he could cook (I'm not going to his house on a first date :nono: What am I?)

When I said no to that, he said that we could just go for a walk on our date because "we're in a recession".

He asked if he could borrow 12 bucks on our first date!!!

I knew he was broke when he asked if I wanted to buy some food stamps...from him WTF!!!!

...when I went to the bathroom and he hurried and snuck food from my freezer to his car (some ground turkey and apple sausage) and when confronted about it said he took it out to the trash cuz the dates were expired. His hungry *** knows anything frozen passed the buy by date is still good. So you broke and a thief? Smh.

i knew he was broke when i met him at a required job training session for food stamps. Now i was 17 and headed to college so i understood that everybody aint able so i gave him my number. After we talk a little more he proceeds to tell me about his son-ok, his baby mama-alright, and the fact that they live together because SHE cant afford her own place-wtf?!!! He left the session on his bike after he told me he lived in a neighborhood across town smh He called me the next day *sounding sleepy/high* and asked me if i knew where he could get some weed from. smh havent spoke to him since.

i knew he was broke when...he was wearing a dirty wife beater outside. Im sorry but that's nasty and aint no way im going to be seen with that!

i knew he was broke when.....he spent all his time on campus without a backpack....and wasnt even enrolled in college smh

I knew he was broke when..he was stuntin on a prepaid phone. I would know because i had the same phone when i was a sophomore in high school.

I knew he was broke when....he came to school with hundred dollar shoes on and when he through a house party aint nobody have bedroom furniture but his lil brothers!

I knew he was broke when.......he hollered at me from the passenger side of his best friend's ride lmao true many times over

I knew he was broke when I met this guy online, we spoke about 2 times on the phone, the 3rd time I tried to call him, his Cricket phone was disconnected.

A day later I received a call from an unidentified number so I didn't answer it and let it go to voicemail. It was him. This was the message.

*heavy sigh* "Heeeeeey this is ****. You may know my phone has been disconnected.
I hit a rough patch. It happens to us all. I have never been through nothing like this. *heavy sigh* The phone bill is only $45 dollars and I don't even have that! I probably won't be able to have my phone back on until Tuesday (It was a Wednesday...6 days away). Sooooo whenever I can get to a phone, I'll give you a call."

No shame whatsoever.

...when I went to the bathroom and he hurried and snuck food from my freezer to his car (some ground turkey and apple sausage) and when confronted about it said he took it out to the trash cuz the dates were expired. His hungry *** knows anything frozen passed the buy by date is still good. So you broke and a thief? Smh.

That is sad and desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I knew he was broke when I met this guy online, we spoke about 2 times on the phone, the 3rd time I tried to call him, his Cricket phone was disconnected.

A day later I received a call from an unidentified number so I didn't answer it and let it go to voicemail. It was him. This was the message.

*heavy sigh* "Heeeeeey this is ****. You may know my phone has been disconnected.
I hit a rough patch. It happens to us all. I have never been through nothing like this. *heavy sigh* The phone bill is only $45 dollars and I don't even have that! I probably won't be able to have my phone back on until Tuesday (It was a Wednesday...6 days away). Sooooo whenever I can get to a phone, I'll give you a call."

No shame whatsoever.

ahahahahah! lmaO at "I probably won't be able to have my phone back on until Tuesday.":lol:
Oh, I love this thread. We need some more posts, yall!:drunk:

Ladies I feel so much better after reading this thread knowing that I am not the only one who has dated some cheap men. I will not stay on a date if I even get the slightest hint that he is cheap, I will roll out mid date, which is why I usually insist on meeting him there.

Thanks for the laughs I really needed it.

..He looked really nervous at PF Changs when the bill came... then he had to pull the waitress to the side...twice...like got up from the table to have a private discussion about the bill. I think he was trying to negotiate putting some on a credit card and paying some with cash:nono:

When our first date was at McDonald's because according to him, that's his favorite restaurant. :lol: The usual spot was Taco Bell :ohwell: I think once we went to Macaroni Grill as a treat? But of course he got the hook up there because he knew somebody working in the back :nono:.

We went for a walk in a shopping mall and I bought about $35 worth of accessories. His response was, "You're a baller, are you gonna buy me something?" I'm like "no!". Never saw him again after that.

140f50o.jpg

i knew dis bama was broke when...

i went ova his house, and we went into his bedroom to watch tv...well, i stumped my toe, and lo n behold..i looked down, his bed is sittin on cinder blocks supported by 2x4's....

this same bama told me he was a dc police officer, a lieutenant at that ova in 7 district...ok..so when he left da room, and i got up to be nosey, i saw his officer's badge on the dresser alright....can you say JEROME IN DA HOUSE!!! dis bama a security guard cuz his badge said "Special Police"...and it was plastic..uh huh..he was special alright.... DC police badges say "Metropolitan police"

we leave out togetha..and he pushin one of those old old suburbans...had da nerve to ask me for a jump!!!! i was like.."my car don't do jumps shuga....i can call triple a or sumfin..

i was on da first thing smokin...

I knew he was broke

when he went to church only for the pancake breakfast

:lol::lol:

I knew he was broke when he had been asking me to the movies for a few weeks, and when I said yes, he pulled up to the ATM, got $20 out, got back in the car, looked at me and said, "Now do you have your money?":yawn:What?

I knew a different guy was broke when I decided to meet him at the movies and after I got out of my car he came walking up out of nowhere from behind the building. After the movie he walked me to my car and I offered to drive him to his, since it was so far away (behind the bldg....right?) He insisted I drive off while he stood there and watched. It took him a few minutes to convince me to do that because I was like WTF? Why are you just standing there? Wasn't no damn car behind that building.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I know I'm forgetting some, but these here......:lachen::lachen::lachen:

HIM: Wanna hang out for my birthday?
ME: Sure. Let's hit up the club.
LATER THAT EVENING: Picks him up.
ME: Did you eat?
HIM: No
ME: Wanna stop a Carls Jr.?
HIM: Sure.
IN THE DRIVE THRU: He orders the biggest burger on the menu.
ME: Anything else.
HIM: Nah I don't wanna break you.
I ALMOST GOT WHIPPED LASH I TOOK OFF SO FAST!
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED: (side eye look, while thinking did i just get played. this broke so n so n so n so) then I order me some water. Now we're parked and he's grubbin like he ain't seen a meal in days and i'm sippin my water, then he proceeds to tell me how he has to save every dime he gets so... (i didn't really hear anything past he's saving his money cuz im thinking why the heck am i buying your food then fool???)
ME: So you didn't bring any money to cover your cover charge for the club?
HIM: Naw.
ME: Well I don't have enough money to cover us both. (lil white lie)
AFTER DINNER: I dropped that fool off at home.

he was probably thinking, that broke "b", but i ain't worried cuz i was thinkin the same thing about him... what money was he saving, you fresh outta jail with no JAY OH BEE!

THE END

When after our 2nd date he asked to borrow €150 and 9 months later still hasn`t paid it back, I told him to forget about it:nono:

When he called me from a city 350 miles away talkin bout he was stranded and didn't have BUS FARE to get back to campus. He asked if I could wire him $ like I was his momma. I hemmed and hawed but I foolishly western unioned that fool the $ * hangs head in shame*

he brought me some fake a*s loubotins from off the "80% off website''.

Thy even came from China looking like a regular beat up shoe.
I explained to him that Loubotins are made in italy. His response.."well maybe they have a sweat shop down there." Smh

he brought me some fake a*s loubotins from off the "80% of website''.

Thy even came from China looking like a regular beat up shoe.
I explained to him that Loubotins are made in italy. His response.."well maybe they have a sweat shop down there." Smh

:lachen:.....................

Back