Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

i finally decided to give him a chance again after 17 years. we'd dated briefly in college but he was soo cheap. taco bell where his friend worked to hook us up:/ was a reg date for us ..smh
so fast fwd 17 yrs
i was coming up to stay w/ him for the weekend. he lived in another state. so on phone we were planning the weekend i was excited and said i wanted to go to comedy club and movies. this fool went on a 2 hour rant on how im acting like a golddigger and all women want to do is go out and spend money. why can't i appreciate a homecooked meal blah blah blah :nono:
:ohwell: needless to say that was our last call and i ain't go anywhere.he kept trying o apologize and say he didnt mean it..nah u effed up. :lol: very done and turned off.
he texts me daily begging to take me wherever i want..lol. to late.

He told me his name was Omar, Nasir and Derrick in one conversation. It went like this.
Me: what's your name?
Him: Nasir
Me: what you do?
Him: I just got out of jail but I'm looking? Is your job hiring?
Me: yeah
Him: just tell them Omar, your cousin...
Me: I thought your name was Nasir
Him: it is but everybody call me Omar.
Me: is it Omar or Nasir? What's your last name?
Him: Derrick Robinson
Me: :nono: bye, sir
:think::huh::huh:

...until his kids mother called him THREE times in the car while we were on our way to dinner for our first (and last) date. :nono:

This happened to my girlfriend. We were at the bar in a club and she exchanged numbers with a guy. Dude walked away and two minutes later I turned around and dude was in the center of the dancefloor doing splits, hops, flips, sweating and dancing like a 2 yr old all by himself with a crowd around him laughing and pointing. We still clown her to this day about that. Dude was crazy and my girlfriend has always been quick to give her number out to anybody who asked. Yes, he called her after that too and she ducked him. :lol:

Last edited:
He told me his name was Omar, Nasir and Derrick in one conversation. It went like this.
Me: what's your name?
Him: Nasir
Me: what you do?
Him: I just got out of jail but I'm looking? Is your job hiring?
Me: yeah
Him: just tell them Omar, your cousin...
Me: I thought your name was Nasir
Him: it is but everybody call me Omar.
Me: is it Omar or Nasir? What's your last name?
Him: Derrick Robinson
Me: :nono: bye, sir
:think::huh::huh:

I would've been done after the "just got out of jail" card.

First dates for me suck...I mean they really suck.

...a guy told me that he witnessed his father murder his mother and understood why he did it Same guy told me that he was going to kidnap me and take me back to his city with him. First and last date. He ruined me for any possible future Internet dates.

...a guy told me that he liked that I kept a clean house because it would be a nice place to bring his son on the weekends he had him.

...a guy called me once to cancel our date because his snake had gotten loose in his house and he was having trouble finding it. Then said, "But wait, I could come and get you and we could look for it together. That could be our date." I never called him again.

These are not from ther same man, I promise.

..Asked me for money to pay his light bill

..I ask what you do and I get three answers, you want to be a film producer (getting purse), you are in school part time (getting in position), and you produce your brother's rap music (and running from the bar)

...You ask to come over and watch ther play-offs and got mad that I would play with your crayon (e has never been out on an actual date yet btw)

...met for the first time for coffe and you go on to insult everyone in ther place (including a friend of mine that you ddin't know I knew). And he was nothing to look at

...you tried to molest my face after meeting for ther first time for coffee

...invite me to visit for ther weekend (as friends) then tell me once I'm there I need to find a place to stay.

...you invite me up for ther weekend as friends and you wanted some one to lay up with on your vacation.

...his idea of a first date was a bar

...he look 45, acted like he was 19 and was really 26

...you won't walk me to my car but want to talk to me on ther phone as I walk to my car so I'm good and distracted while walking alone at night.

...his idea of seduction was planning a rap song about having good D

...slinging some poor D

...He kept his shirt on while coloring?!?!?!?!

I have more.

Bumping. The best thread ever.

Oh I can add on... :lol:

EVERYTHING was cool until he thought it was a good idea to show me a video of him having intercourse with another chick. Like peen and vag close up. I had to ask him if he was really that phuckin stupid to show someone you're "trying to start a relationship with"-his words... a clip of you fuggin another woman?? like that's going to impress me. His response. "no I wasn't trying to impress you. I was hoping you would say how good that was. I do want to settle down, I just wanted to show you the things i'm in to" :huh: I was beyond weak...Needless to say, he didn't make it pass go, never collected $200, hell he never took the box of monopoly off the shelf.

Another great one.. Everything was cool, until he told me his ultimate dream was to be the black Hugh Heffner. :huh: with 2 daughters, your goal in life is to build an empire to objectify women??? O ...

Oh I can add on... :lol:

EVERYTHING was cool until he thought it was a good idea to show me a video of him having intercourse with another chick. Like peen and vag close up. I had to ask him if he was really that phuckin stupid to show someone you're "trying to start a relationship with"-his words... a clip of you fuggin another woman?? like that's going to impress me. His response. "no I wasn't trying to impress you. I was hoping you would say how good that was. I do want to settle down, I just wanted to show you the things i'm in to" :huh: I was beyond weak...Needless to say, he didn't make it pass go, never collected $200, hell he never took the box of monopoly off the shelf.

Another great one.. Everything was cool, until he told me his ultimate dream was to be the black Hugh Heffner. :huh: with 2 daughters, your goal in life is to build an empire to objectify women??? O ...

This is ONE of the many reasons why that now I'm single again, I am NOT interested in dating. That is just ridiculous and yet, it's believable :nono: :nono:

...a guy called me once to cancel our date because his snake had gotten loose in his house and he was having trouble finding it. Then said, "But wait, I could come and get you and we could look for it together. That could be our date." I never called him again.

Lawd knows, the fact that he HAD a snake would've been enough. No no no :nono:.

Oh this one just came up.
-So we are at the restaurant and we are about to leave. He tells me that I should feel special and that we should color just because he invited me to dinner.

-pays the bill and tip. So I say " Can we leave now?" to which he responds " I gave a 5$ bill to the waiter, I told him to take 3$ and give me back the other 2".

Same guy....

- He wore plaid shirts for approx 5 different dates.
- He started asking 20 questions via text daily.
- He continued having a conversation for about 3 min after I arrived without introducing me.
- He played video games non-stop.
- He thought he was the hottest thing since sliced bread but not nearly as useful.

Not the same guy.

...said he would take care of paying my rent when I was in the hospital having surgery. He didn't and I got a late notice(shame on him).
But, then I believed him when he said he'd take care of it again... Of course he didn't. I got a final warning before eviction notice (I'm very strict about paying rent and bills on time)- shame on me for that one.

Needless to say, I found out about a mountain of lies he'd been telling me for six months and he's gone now.

Oh this one just came up.
-So we are at the restaurant and we are about to leave. He tells me that I should feel special and that we should color just because he invited me to dinner.

-pays the bill and tip. So I say " Can we leave now?" to which he responds " I gave a 5$ bill to the waiter, I told him to take 3$ and give me back the other 2".

Same guy....

So I'm assuming that these were 2 different dates that happened in the order that you listed?......... So did you color like he suggested? :look:

So I'm assuming that these were 2 different dates that happened in the order that you listed?......... So did you color like he suggested? :look:

These two events occurred on the same day/date. Umm no coloring. Took a cab home. I could not stand him.

...until he dumped me via text message (mind you I was in the other room) because he felt I wasn't nurturing enough. He was sick that day, but he had an attitude and said he didnt need me when I asked him if he needed to be taken care of :-/

Oh but it gets worse, this same man then LIES ABOUT A CAR ACCIDENT when I decide not to pick up his calls or respond...said he was t-boned on this side and the car was totaled. I leave work thinking he is at the hospital. When I finally get ahold of him he screams at me for not picking up his call...but you dumped me tho.

Ugh...

Untill he start wanting a serious relationship after a week of getting to know eachother .....whoa their pump your brakes .. I haven't so much as gave u a 5 sec peck on the lips And yOur talking about we should be in a committed relationship that right there put me in a very awkward moment because I thought he was playing but he was dead serious we did have great conversation but there is no conversation in the world that make me jump into a relationship that fast talk about stalker mode yeah I had to hurry up and shut that down

Yeah, 2 dudes did that to me this summer...both talking about marriage and we either had never met or only had 1 date! Those punks turned out to be either physically abusive or controlling. You dodged a bullet

Back