Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

I went to his house to pick him up for our date, he wasn't outside, didn't pick up his phone. After 15 min I left. I spoke to him the ext day & asked him what happened. He said he was sick, He must've eaten some bad puss. That was the last time I spoke to him

Got pissed off because I wouldn't have sex with him in his truck, so he drove me back home and before I took 3 steps out of his car, he was gone.

Cussed me out because I wouldn't have sex with him. He later told my friend he was thinking with the wrong head.

I went to his house to pick him up for our date, he wasn't outside, didn't pick up his phone. After 15 min I left. I spoke to him the ext day & asked him what happened. He said he was sick, He must've eaten some bad puss. That was the last time I spoke to him

Got pissed off because I wouldn't have sex with him in his truck, so he drove me back home and before I took 3 steps out of his car, he was gone.

Cussed me out because I wouldn't have sex with him. He later told my friend he was thinking with the wrong head.

snow-white-do-not-want.gif

That is so disgusting! Ugggghhh!

I don't doubt this story, I'm just refusing to believe it. :nono: I just can't. :nono: If a guy told me that, I'd probably stop dating for a LONG time. That's just.....no words.

Until he randomly text messaged me saying "We should go somewhere. You would have to pay because I'm broke. Wall Street took my money." So I asked "stocks?" and he replied "No. I'm in debt." Then later on that night (as I didn't respond) said "Well are we going or not. I mean you're not even replying. How am I supposed to feel?"

Next night (same guy) suggested "how about we get some food and then cuddle on my couch while watching PBS". I asked "what in the world is on PBS" and he replied, "Sesame Street". This guy is just a friend to me. I use to have a crush on him back in High School which was 5 years ago.

This all happened this weekend.

Also, he pulled this same stunt on my bday a few months back. He texted me saying "Let's go to Buffalo Wild Wings. Your treat to pay since I'm broke."

Last edited:
@CityGirlLuv You're going to have to literaly "insult/put that mo'fo down" quickly and hard.

That's totally unacceptable! He keeps coming at you with that B.S. because he knows he can, or that you will tolerate that B.S. ....ask Jersygirl how to respond, lol

@CityGirlLuv You're going to have to literaly "insult/put that mo'fo down" quickly and hard.

That's totally unacceptable! He keeps coming at you with that B.S. because he knows he can, or that you will tolerate that B.S. ....ask Jersygirl how to respond, lol

I would love to hear JerseyGirl's response so let me tag her. ThatJerseyGirl and no I have never taken him out. If you can't afford it, there's no need to go out. I gave him leads for jobs and there was an excuse such as low pay (he's a freelancer), and one interviewer had to postpone b/c they were going overseas for a meeting. I told him to call back when they get back and he's all no b/c I feel if they really wanted me, they'd call. The pay was good too (starting at $15.75 WITH benefits).

Last edited:
CityGirlLuv said:
I would love to hear JerseyGirl's response so let me tag her. ThatJerseyGirl and no I have never taken him out. If you can't afford it, there's no need to go out. I gave him leads for jobs and there was an excuse such as low pay (he's a freelancer), and one interviewer had to postpone b/c they were going overseas for a meeting. I told him to call back when they get back and he's all no b/c I feel if they really wanted me, they'd call. The pay was good too (starting at $15.75 WITH benefits).

ugh. he sounds gross..you should hook me up w/that job. Jkjk.... mostly

CityGirlLuv - you're giving him too much of your time. Time of your life that you will NEVER get back. See, you allow the phuckery because you respond, whether its via text, call or whatever. Ain't a damn thing you can do for him but to tell his broke thirsty azzz to kick rocks. Da bell dis bama tawkin bout some i want some chiggun wangs but you got to pay. It aint about him....its about you and a man will do only what you allow him to do so since you allowed him in, so to speak, show dis bama da way out.

He tawkin like he in demand. He ain't in demand....he's in de way.

He's a liability. Im against women helpin a man be on some come up type shyt as in helping him look for a job n what not. Damn dat!

Leave him where you found him. 5 years ago in high school. Leave him there and dont look back. Block da number and texts. Mr Number is a wonderful FREE app. I suggest you download and use it.

CityGirlLuv - you're giving him too much of your time. Time of your life that you will NEVER get back. See, you allow the phuckery because you respond, whether its via text, call or whatever. Ain't a damn thing you can do for him but to tell his broke thirsty azzz to kick rocks. Da bell dis bama tawkin bout some i want some chiggun wangs but you got to pay. It aint about him....its about you and a man will do only what you allow him to do so since you allowed him in, so to speak, show dis bama da way out.

He tawkin like he in demand. He ain't in demand....he's in de way.

He's a liability. Im against women helpin a man be on some come up type shyt as in helping him look for a job n what not. Damn dat!

Leave him where you found him. 5 years ago in high school. Leave him there and dont look back. Block da number and texts. Mr Number is a wonderful FREE app. I suggest you download and use it.

I have that app and use it.

Dontcha just love it? You're too good for him. I know you use to like him back in the day, but he's not a good friend to you at all.

Dontcha just love it? You're too good for him. I know you use to like him back in the day, but he's not a good friend to you at all.

Love it very much and sorry for that short reply up there. I was at work and didn't have time to make a thorough reply. I did like him back in the day, but that crush was over and done with after he graduated and went off to college. Actually, that crush was long gone when he maxed out a credit card...and chose another female over me. I kept it friend status, but I see I need to end it once and for all.

Love it very much and sorry for that short reply up there. I was at work and didn't have time to make a thorough reply. I did like him back in the day, but that crush was over and done with after he graduated and went off to college. Actually, that crush was long gone when he maxed out a credit card...and chose another female over me. I kept it friend status, but I see I need to end it once and for all.

He maxed out YOUR credit card???

That fool is not your friend. He has ZERO respect for you. :nono:

After first time colouring with him (bad, boring, he was bad bodied skinny with stretchmarks on his hips, torso etc that made me feel queasy during the deed, think he was a virgin...I was 19 and naive at the time..) he went out of the room, came back in crying and said, "my room mate said if you don't sleep with him, he'll beat me up!"

Bear in mind his room mate was his cousin, 6ft 7, amateur heavyweight boxer...looking like Deebo from the Friday movies.. We'd all been watching music videos in the living room beforehand and I'd thought he was ok, although he'd been boasting about his boxing etc

I said, "Ok, let me just grab my things and freshen up in the bathroom, tell him to wait for me.."

He went out to tell him, SCARIEST moment ever- I grabbed clothes, in bathroom put on bare minimum I could get away with turned on shower then after seeing coast was clear in the hall. GTF out of there! I was looking over my shoulder all the way to the bus stop shaking all the way home. Ugh

Babysaffy said:
After first time colouring with him (bad, boring, he was bad bodied skinny with stretchmarks on his hips, torso etc that made me feel queasy during the deed, think he was a virgin...I was 19 and naive at the time..) he went out of the room, came back in crying and said, "my room mate said if you don't sleep with him, he'll beat me up!"

Bear in mind his room mate was his cousin, 6ft 7, amateur heavyweight boxer...looking like Deebo from the Friday movies.. We'd all been watching music videos in the living room beforehand and I'd thought he was ok, although he'd been boasting about his boxing etc

I said, "Ok, let me just grab my things and freshen up in the bathroom, tell him to wait for me.."

He went out to tell him, SCARIEST moment ever- I grabbed clothes, in bathroom put on bare minimum I could get away with turned on shower then after seeing coast was clear in the hall. GTF out of there! I was looking over my shoulder all the way to the bus stop shaking all the way home. Ugh

I woulda said oh ok he said he would beat you up not me and rolled right on out lol. But you did it a better way lol.

Bear in mind his room mate was his cousin, 6ft 7, amateur heavyweight boxer...looking like Deebo from the Friday movies.
. We'd all been watching music videos in the living room beforehand and I'd thought he was ok, although he'd been boasting about his boxing etc
bert20stare.gif

said, "Ok, let me just grab my things and freshen up in the bathroom, tell him to wait for me.."

smart lady!
11vjdw6.gif

He basically told me I was too bossy, but it was disertation length. All I ask him was, wasn't he gonna open my car door.

Wanted a kiss and a grope fest on the first date. He said he knew I was a lady in the streets but he was testing my freak side.

All this happened yesterday\last night, then he sent me two text msgs this morning explaining how I was trying to take him as a sucker by asking him to open my car door, how he doesn't even hold the door for his mother. :lol: Plus how I will never have a man because of a, b, c,...........x, y, z. (all this was from the car door incident)

Ladies, this is the 1st time ever I had to ask\remind a dude to open my car door. I am in my friggin 40's as is he.

ManeStreet
I can't think of any reason to release that info in casual conversation? So was he fined or something?

We were on a date & having convo over dinner. I've learned to get men talking just see what comes out... he was tellin me stories & this particular story came up. He was arrested for it. Had to get a lawyer & everything... he said sumthin about $1000. Im not sure if that was the cost of the lawyer or the fine.

until he said "i love you..you are thé woman of my life".... COME on!!! weve been dating for 2 weeks..slow down.

-until hé said " by thé way people call me diamond,you can too" (what thé hell .pfff who did hé think hé was).

-until in action thé guy says " oh yeah tighten your legs real tight to make your p...y the tightest ever seen (wtf!! hé was normal until i heard that. man we havent had it that much and hé goes saying that)

-until hé said." in 2 years youll be married with children. i have already.drawn thé first child and i know how he would look..(ladies that was creepy he showed the drawing)+ hé said once : i know everything you do. i sleep with this liquid on my head so i can spy you while i sleep. (wth..voudou or something ??)

- at mcdonalds the guy says " you pay your meal and ill pay mine".. (man how can you do that on à first time eating together) !!!!

- i also got the surprise of à micro pénis ( poor guy). he was kind but...i was stuck thinking "now what do i do"

i got lots more...... by thé way. this is not thé same guy....
but they were loco !

Last edited:
...until we were naked and he revealed his micro peen AND his dislike for going down.

and when I say micro, I mean pinkie-sized fully erect. Too bad, cuz he looked just like Taye Diggs! :nono:

...until we were naked and he revealed his micro peen AND his dislike for going down.

and when I say micro, I mean pinkie-sized fully erect. Too bad, cuz he looked just like Taye Diggs! :nono:

ive had the same situation . the guy was cute and very kind..but micro micro peen made the atmosphère weard.....there was nothing to do at that moment

Last edited:
[USER=75049]CityGirlLuv[/USER] said:
Until he randomly text messaged me saying "We should go somewhere. You would have to pay because I'm broke. Wall Street took my money." So I asked "stocks?" and he replied "No. I'm in debt." Then later on that night (as I didn't respond) said "Well are we going or not. I mean you're not even replying. How am I supposed to feel?"

Next night (same guy) suggested "how about we get some food and then cuddle on my couch while watching PBS". I asked "what in the world is on PBS" and he replied, "Sesame Street". This guy is just a friend to me. I use to have a crush on him back in High School which was 5 years ago.

This all happened this weekend.

Also, he pulled this same stunt on my bday a few months back. He texted me saying "Let's go to Buffalo Wild Wings. Your treat to pay since I'm broke."

I think he's gay.

I don't doubt this story, I'm just refusing to believe it. :nono: I just can't. :nono: If a guy told me that, I'd probably stop dating for a LONG time. That's just.....no words.

chocolat79
Scouts honor that's why it was the last time I spoke to him. That along with him thinking he was hot **** and he really wasn't.

I always tell people this story. It's right up there w/ the guy who looked like a black treasure troll.

Back