Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

Asked to borrow money....and begged for it in front of my friend....I was sooo embarrassed! I was in high school BTW and he was "supposedly" in college.

Told me to buy my relatives some cheap christmas gifts so I can have more $$ to buy him a VCR for Christmas (You see how long ago that was).

I saw his uncircumcised wee wee pulled back............ *vomit*

I called his dorm at the university he was supposedly attending and they told me he didn't live there. (game over loser).

As a result of me leaving him due to the above, he decided to stalk & harrass me at my job at the mall. Thankfully I had run into one of my PE teachers from school and he basically ran him away from me......

Everything was good until he... got drunk at the club :fat: then started an argument while driving home! While I was driving an he was in the passenger seat he said if I didn't forgive him he was going to jump out the car :huh: I didn't think he was serious until he opened up his door an flung himself out the car like super man :hero: on the freeway at 2am. That was too crazy for me so I kept it movin' :iroc:

:dead: I just can't!

I completely forgot about this one..............

I was at a guys house- I was about 17 years old and he was older, about 21. We only talked and kissed a few times. Whilst sitting watching tv he leant over to me and said, 'You look so good I could rape you'.............I said I had to go home.

I completely forgot about this one..............

I was at a guys house- I was about 17 years old and he was older, about 21. We only talked and kissed a few times. Whilst sitting watching tv he leant over to me and said, 'You look so good I could rape you'.............I said I had to go home.

:nono: What the heck?!

Until we went to Target and he bought 2 bras for supposedly his friend that couldn't afford to buy her own...Wth? I didn't ask I just thought ...I will never see u again.

Decided to let his friend repeatedly use his bed to color in with his chick. His only requirement is that the fried bring his own sheets.

- He kicked a freestyle and threw the N-word in there. Then got upset at my anger and tried to make me laugh and told me about the Dave Chappell KKK-skit and used the N-word. He told me the N-word is acceptable as long as it is repeated verbatim in context.

- God is for narcissistic thinkers.

- Yo stuff is so good, even if you'd die, I'd still have to do you.

- I wanna lick your booty hole. Please let me one day.

Last edited:
SeeLexus said:
Until we went to Target and he bought 2 bras for supposedly his friend that couldn't afford to buy her own...Wth? I didn't ask I just thought ...I will never see u again.

Were they his size? :lachen:

DarkJoy said:
@Nique92: Uh yea... my fist. Dude tried to call an urgent meeting between my fist and his.... ugh. butt. the story is right before yours.

I've never known anyone to admit that they banged a family member...that's...twisted. You were very wise to roll out. :) Makes my stomach turn to think about it

I talked to this boy who had sex with his step sister when she came to visit them over the summer.

this isn't about my husband but someone from the past.

everything was cool until he tried to :eatme: and he thought he was tearing it up and I was just thinking to myself . . . .:whyme: because it felt like :fishslap: which made me think to myself :eh::crybaby:

I should have known when his kisses were like :drowning: I should have :cowgirl:

Everything was good until he... got drunk at the club :fat: then started an argument while driving home! While I was driving an he was in the passenger seat he said if I didn't forgive him he was going to jump out the car :huh: I didn't think he was serious until he opened up his door an flung himself out the car like super man :hero: on the freeway at 2am. That was too crazy for me so I kept it movin' :iroc:

OH EM GHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe I'm over here cracking up!

Everything was good until he... explained that he was the guy that catcalled me from the jail every day I walked home from school.

I actually changed my route to the long way to stop the catcalls. My idiot brother made things worse when he told the dude and THE ENTIRE JAIL HOUSE my name. :perplexed

Sad thing, he was a very beautiful dark skin man.

I also had 2 other dudes from the jail house making plays for me when they got out. :look::perplexed

...until he text b4 our first date and said he was going to bring his briefcase. I said ok but why tell me, he answers...well because I got YOU a large bottle of lube oil (they come in oil?!) and half a case of condoms and a v**e for when you feel frisky.

I laughed and text "you are hilarious! You made me and my bff fall to the floor laughing. Have a good time with those thinngs. Alone." And yes I really did show my friend and we were crackin up as a pressed "send"!

...until he text b4 our first date and said he was going to bring his briefcase. I said ok but why tell me, he answers...well because I got YOU a large bottle of lube oil (they come in oil?!) and half a case of condoms and a v**e for when you feel frisky.

I laughed and text "you are hilarious! You made me and my bff fall to the floor laughing. Have a good time with those thinngs. Alone." And yes I really did show my friend and we were crackin up as a pressed "send"!

:huh: He couldn't have been serious.... like, seriously. SMH.

-his make up rubbed off on my shirt

-he confessed his love for me by '' freestyling ''

-he asked me for gas money to come see me

-we '' sealed the deal '' and he was too '' nervous and intimidated by me '' to get it up.. the first (and only) 5 times.

- he took me to his house and everything was all white and meticulously decorated obviously by a woman

FAIL...........

Ladies, I have no clue.

I dated and talked to that dude a whole year before I let them meet. The 2nd time he made us dinner at my house. When it was her bedtime I told him I would bathe her and put her to bed. He said "Oh no! I'll just take a shower and bring her with me!" As if he was doing me (and his sick-a**) a great favor.

He was absolutely stunned, jaw hit the floor, when I grabbed my DD, held her behind me and told him to GTFO my GD house. He was lucky we weren't near the kitchen with all the sharp implements! I was so enraged I literally couldn't see straight.

Goes to show you, some of these sick MFers can slip under the radar...

BEAUTYU2U. Thanks. And you are right. For him to be so bold, made me wonder how many other previous mothers of young girls let him do that mess. I bet some would tho. He was very generous with the money (as in thousands of dollars at a time-he was wealthy). Trillions couldn't buy my baby. I bet some messed up mothers in a jam might not be so particular. It's not an uncommon story, sadly. Sick turds.

Everything was cool until he asked me where I was going to go to watch the superbowl and i told him not sure and that a guy friend of mine invited me to his house to watch it. Then I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was going to his friends house and that his friend is gonna have soo much food there. Then he told me that I should go to my guy friends house to watch the superbowl.

He took out his member and it was almost down to his knees and wider than my arm. Seriously. My heart came up into my throat and I ran like hell out of that house.

I ran right into his Dad coming back from church and expecting an empty house. The dad saw the fear in my eyes and started cussing him out for bringing sin into his house. That experience encouraged me to hold on to my V card a bit longer.

I still can't believe it could be that big. I broke up with him and he told me other GF had left him for the same reason.

Back