Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

...until he told me he didnt date black girls, and that i was "just a regular black girl" wtf?!

-his aunt informed me he was a sex offender and to look him up

His first text was asking me to send a pic of my boobs

Our first date ended up with me alone in the car at night in a different state at someones house i didnt know waiting...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SAMSUNG-SGH-I897

until I found out he had a membership at gay .com
until I found out he was the CEO of his own record label:lol: (a.k.a broke).
until I found out he had kids ages: 3, 2, and 1 (@ the time i had no kids).

Last edited:
Different guys-

He asked me if I was a citizen...............

Told me that he liked it shaved clean like a lil virgin girl..................

I found out he liked to wear my dress I had forgotten at his home as it made him feel closer to me. Strange, yeah but dude then decides to wear said dress to the corner shop, then I knew dude was a loony.

His sister advised me to go buy some skin bleaching cream (it would make my skin 'nicer'..................

He asked me if I ever had sex with a family member..............

Asked for money to send to his baby mamma.............

Told me he was married...................

Told me he did not like overly educated women...................

Told me a woman should know her place................

Told me I should not drink too much water as it would make me fat.................

Realised that he was only interested in me because his friend was interested..............

WOOOOOW:nono:

Everything was cool until

Guy #1
- He rang and I told him my friend was visiting and he asked could he come over. This was the second day of him knowing me.

-He asked if I would ever get a clit piercing 1st "date"

-He kept trying to find reasons to come to my house.

- I found out he was extremely possesive

Guy#2
- he said if he couldnt sleep with me that night he would go call a prostitute. I made his *** put me in a cab. He called me the next day to tell me he got one.
- He took me to some cheap buffet and PILED his plate up I couldnt even see his face. The staff knew him by name.
- He refused to tell me his age but proceeded to show me a pic of his kids. I knew his @$$ was old.

guy#3

- we were talking on the phone and he screamed loud as hell and jumped up and down because he saw a SPIDER

- let me put eyeliner and lip gloss on him

- whipped out his tinky winky in the cinema

- tried to play me till I found out from some other girl what he was up to. Lmao

guy#4

- tried to do the do and FLOPPED after a minute- over excitement.

-attempted to put his finger in my no-no hole

- "drunk" txted me trying to tell me what he wanted to do with me after our one experience

-first experience was so bad i had to do it again just to check

- asked me what I was up to "told him I just got home from work" He turned up at my door 2 hours later. He lived 2 hours away.

OH NO THIS CAN'T BE LIFE!:nono::lachen::lachen:

Lol! Girl where do I start, well I was 19 at the time and I met a guy at a club we talked on the phone for a few days b4 I told him I would go out with him. He comes to pick me up and we drive out to Chicago, I spent the night at his house met his mom and everything. But the next day, I decided I didnt like him cause our personalities were NOT clicking, his attitude sucked, he kept leaving me alone around people I didnt know ect.. So anyway, while I was in the city and all I decided I wanted to do some shopping, we went to a few spots and I guess he was counting my money whn I would pull it out to buy something, I had like a 1000 bucks on me cause I had gotten my loan refund money. He decided that he wanted to go play basketball so he took me to a gym and told me it was in the hood so I should leave my bag in the car. I handed my purse to him and he locked it in the trunk. After basketball, he took me home gave me my bag back and we said goodnight. The next day, y was 300 dollars missing? I called that negro aggressively for the next few days but he wouldnt take my calls, since Im not from Chicago, I didnt even remember where he lived at cause best believe me and my people would have knocked on his door.

Needless to say tht was the worst date ever and Im soo happy I didnt give him any

Until he paid the dinner bill and asked me to tip.

Would ask me to drive, even though he had a luxury car and I didn't (at the time)

Until I realized the coloring would not get better.

I realized he was always going to be cheap

Until he called me out my face after 3 years

Until he bought his car

Until he started lying about the smallest ish

Until he bought rims instead of a gift to say "thx for staying with me thought a hard time"

Until he continued to cancel my dates

Until he took his damn time...and claimed it was "for the bigger picture"

Sent from my MyTouch 4G

Told me to **** him in the a** with a strap on and wanted to lick his sh*t off of it. :blush::huh::nono2: I'm kinky...but not that kinky.

Until he tried to wife me before I was ready...
I realized he was ***** and let his older brother run his life...

Last edited:
Told me to **** him in the a** with a strap on and wanted to lick his sh*t off of it. :blush::huh::nono2: I'm kinky...but not that kinky.

Until he tried to wife me before I was ready...
I realized he was ***** and let his older brother run his life...

WHAAAAA ?!

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

Everything was good until he... got drunk at the club :fat: then started an argument while driving home! While I was driving an he was in the passenger seat he said if I didn't forgive him he was going to jump out the car :huh: I didn't think he was serious until he opened up his door an flung himself out the car like super man :hero: on the freeway at 2am. That was too crazy for me so I kept it movin' :iroc:

I just died!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank):

He groped a mannequin's butt :confused:

He told me he was doing our mutual friend a favor by taking me out.

He took me to the 'dugout' to get him some dugout.

I told him to come visit me in my dorm room and he was like 'for what? All we gonna do is hug!'

Last edited:
Until he admitted he put cocaine in his weed sometimes when he smoked it...uhhh crack

Until he told me he couldn't call me because he doesn't like talking on the phone

Until we skyped for the first time and he had the nerve to try to go there and took off his shirt and had not one muscle in his upper body...and I mean not one

Until told me to meet him with in a city 2 hours away at night with my 3 year old because I knew what was up

Until he wore the same raggedy blue howser jeans on each and every date until he switched to raggedy RED sweat pants

Until he told me he had bed begs at his house after he was all up on and in my bed and I got bitten

Until he told me he got fired on purpose so he can go on unemployment because he was stressed

This thread has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read. Makes me so thankful for the slight imperfections in my relationship.

Everything was cool until...
He suggested we take our relationship to the next level, which to him meant "back door" action. I was only 16 yo, I had to save something for my future DH. Thankfully I never saw him again and the next guy i met was my DH. It's been 10 years and I've never looked back.

Told me that he would date a WW and that he did not put BW on a pedestal, but would put his woman on a pedestal regardless of her skin color. My heart broke...literally.

Everything was cool until he____
-told me he wanted to "train" me
-called my phone fifty-seven times and insisted that I come over (I ended up changing my number)

... left me sitting in the car when I came to pick him up to go to the movies just so he could "get high real quick". I pulled off and left his... butt only for him to call me and with a ridiculous excuse of him having to cut up some chicken for some grown kids...

yeah i'm done with dating...

"Cutting up chicken for some grown kids" :lachen: OMG :lachen:

And to fill in the blank, he told me that "I'd rather tell you half the truth, then the whole truth 'cuz you'll get mad" :nono::lol: Had to leave dat *** fast lol...like for real..:lol:

*all different men prior to meeting dh*

Until he screwed me like a jackrabbit

Told me (thank God b4 I slept w/ him) he had herpes but its no big deal wth

Told me he would buy me a new car if I would have a baby 4 him

Asked me to marry him on our 3rd date

Wanted to come with me to a male strip club

Didn't realize that when I said u can come thru and play video games that wasn't code for sex

Started calling me his baby momma after a couple dates

Told me he was an aspiring rapper and didn't wanna work cause he had to focus

Everthing was cool until:

He (past ex) said he'd like to stay the whole weekend so he could see what living with me would be like, since, well, of course thats where we were headed....EEEK!:perplexed:perplexed

I said no way. You are moving way to fast dude! OMG! We'd only been dating about 3 weeks. :nono:

Last edited:
You are at his place looking for your 'toys' only to find out his jumpoff took it while she was in town for the night. And you only found that out because she left a note. :nono:

Back