Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

When he told me he had 21 kids with 16 different women and then asked me for my number, yeah right.

What in the world? He just wants your number so you can be the 17th woman to have his 22nd kid. That's just crazy when you think about it. 21 KIDS! I bet he ain't paying a lick of child support either.

He rarely went out with me at night. When I demanded to know why it was because he was a pimp and had to make sure his team of chicks hit the streets every night. He said he had to watch them or they might run away. WTF! And he was serious yall! He worked his dads mortgage company by day and was a pimp at night.
If you are wondering how he had me fooled, he's a preachers son. Go figure...:nono::nono:
:dead:
:dead:

Everything was fine until he asked to use my bathroom when he arrived to pick me up for our first date. This man BLEW IT OUT! :grunt:
Had my ENTIRE downstairs smelling like a sewer. In my powder room there is a window, fan AND air freshner. He used none of it. THEN left the bathroom door open, and wanted to have small talk before we left. Bruh, I ain't got nothing :naughty:to say but. " Can you help me open windows to air out my fricking house?"

Stanky arse, GO TAKE A SHOWER!

What in the world? He just wants your number so you can be the 17th woman to have his 22nd kid. That's just crazy when you think about it. 21 KIDS! I bet he ain't paying a lick of child support either.
So true, he even offered to pay my bills and my rent. No I do not think so. He also informed me that his son had 13 kids with 9 women and was in jail. Was not going to happen noway.

..... *dead*

EVERYTHING WAS COOL UNTIL..... (Keep in mind, diff guys)

While we were on the phone, I heard him pass gas, and he kept on talking

He approached me, opened up his mouth to talk, and his breath smelled like dirty diapers and trash can juice! :nono:

I went to visit this guy, and I think he tried to do a quick clean-up of his place before I came over. Well, went to use his bathroom, and as I closed the door, he missed one item because behind the door laid a pair of his drawers with the crotch up...can you say TRACK STAR. My moto is WIPE TIL DA TISSUE IS WHITE!!!!!!:grunt:

I came out of the ladies room of a restaurant and saw him steal the tip money!!!!

He pulled down his pants and looked like he had two navels.....

He told me he was on food stamps:wallbash:

He told me his penis was peirced

I saw him pick up a pair of worn socks off the floor, smell them and put them on...

I could go on, but LHCF doesn't have enough MB's, GB's, etc

EVERYTHING WAS COOL UNTIL.....
-He told me that in the bible women should always obey men :lachen:
-38 and still lived at home
-37 Didnt have a passport
-Doesn't eat out because restaurants are hot and sweaty
-That his friend liked me and I could be with him if i like :wallbash: wtf???
-Told me he a foot fetish (It was just creepy coming from him)
-Told me I had to pay for our date cause i made more money( it never happened:lachen:)
-Had guy say i should give it up to him because he almost in love with me
-Opened his mouth and blinded me with the gold in his mouth i was laughed so hard in his face he looked hurt
These are from different men btw.
This is a funny arse thread for real these men just shiftless sometimes.

all different mens EARLY (pre coloring) in the relationship (thank goodness)

....his fiance sent me an email warning me to stop talking to him :blush: (had no idea)

....one of his co-workers (who is a friend of mine) came to my office and told me all kinds of dirty mess he had been doing at work, including chatting up other women.

...he said he had sex with a male friend of his....

...he told me he had posted a pic of his naked arse in Playgirl magazine's personal ads section (you know I HAD to find that issue and take a look....:nono:)

...he told me over our first date dinner that he liked to "blow things up"

...he wanted to know if I was interested in a sex only connection

...he was a virgin several years younger then me and wanted me to be his first...(not a relationship mind you...just the sex)

...he told me he had taken a class on sacred sexuality and learned all about the womanly parts and wanted to practice with me.

Last edited:
I didnt think I had any but i do have a few lol.

Everything was cool until he_________

-Opened his mouth and was missing a front tooth

- Wouldn't tell me his real name. I only knew him by "Face"

- Told me would couldn't hang out in my neighborhood because some people were looking for him there and he didnt want me to get shot.

^^^ All the same guy. In my defense I was in highschool and didnt know any better lol.

- Told me he was 23 with 3 kids, turns out it was a lie. He was 26 with 5 kids and he gave me the wrong name when we met.

Everything was cool until he (different guys):

-was late consistently because he was playing Play station with the guys

-slept with my room mate because I wouldn't sleep with him

-told me he just sleeps with random women when he feels like

-told me he used to run things on the cell block. (:ohwell: ok, nearest exit...)

-held my throat and pushed me against a wall. This was after two episodes of him freaking out because he thought I was looking at another guy.

-had serious BO in winter and spring. I was dreading summer so had to call it quits fast. He smelled even after a shower. I couldn't get how that was possible. I think of him and shudder involuntarily.

-called me like 50 times because he couldn't get hold of me and told me he started crying and throwing up because he thought something had happened to me (get a grip, bro)

-told me his divorce came through on June 15 (he had said he was divorced a year ago) and told me he wanted to be my BF like right now. Yeah ok whatever...

-told me he had a daughter and was living with his girlfriend and then when he realised I had zoned out, he said oh I guess I shouldn't have been that honest, right :rolleyes: After that he showed me a picture of his daughter and said look how cute she is.

-invited me out and I had to buy my own drinks. Since then he's been calling, texting and asking why I don't answer. This was after he lied to me about the number of one night stands he had. First it was 4, then 0, then 2. By this time I had zoned out:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Everything was fine until he asked to use my bathroom when he arrived to pick me up for our first date. This man BLEW IT OUT! :grunt:
Had my ENTIRE downstairs smelling like a sewer. In my powder room there is a window, fan AND air freshner. He used none of it. THEN left the bathroom door open, and wanted to have small talk before we left. Bruh, I ain't got nothing :naughty:to say but. " Can you help me open windows to air out my fricking house?"

Stanky arse, GO TAKE A SHOWER!
I backed away from the screen when I read this. :nono: This is all SORTS of foul (and in more ways than one). :nono:

So true, he even offered to pay my bills and my rent. No I do not think so. He also informed me that his son had 13 kids with 9 women and was in jail. Was not going to happen noway.

2 questions....did he work for an Airline and speak with an accent? I've met a "foul" (fool) like this before. Dude might still be out there. Just Damn!

I had a guy go into my room while I was at the store, and put on a pair of tight jeans and a pink shirt of mine, when I opened my bedroom door (looking for him), he was in the center of my room try to wobble/drop it/shake it. (very stiff :nono:, he was in a squat like position) I didnt say anything, he didnt say anything, he took off my clothes silently, put his back on, and that was the end of that.

:dead::dighole:

all different mens EARLY (pre coloring) in the relationship (thank goodness)

....his fiance sent me an email warning me to stop talking to him :blush: (had no idea)

....one of his co-workers (who is a friend of mine) came to my office and told me all kinds of dirty mess he had been doing at work, including chatting up other women.

...he said he had sex with a male friend of his....

...he told me he had posted a pic of his naked arse in Playgirl magazine's personal ads section (you know I HAD to find that issue and take a look....:nono:)

...he told me over our first date dinner that he liked to "blow things up"

...he wanted to know if I was interested in a sex only connection

...he was a virgin several years younger then me and wanted me to be his first...(not a relationship mind you...just the sex)

...he told me he had taken a class on sacred sexuality and learned all about the womanly parts and wanted to practice with me.

:lachen::blush::lachen:

Dude number 1: Everything was cool until he told me he just got released from jail and and attempted to steal from my purse thinking I did not notice. At the time I was 18 he was however old he was at my house saw him through a reflective glass I had at the time. He got nothing because I had nothing I just told him my parents would be returning and he had to go. No mention that I saw him b/c he told me he got out of jail.

Everything was cool until he

-hinted at us sleeping together when we hadn't even been on an actual first date yet! WTF?:ohwell:
-told me about the girl he asked out who turned him down while he was asking me out! again WTF?:perplexed
-told me about the recent car accidents he was involved in, in his mother's car!!! UGH!:wallbash:
-offered to 'introduce me' to the party scene when I told him it's not my thing
-he tried to sell me his trashy magazine

He tried to have sex with me and of course I denied access. I told him the reason was because he's not my official boyfriend. Everything was cool until he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend. But he never mentioned this before we were hot and heavy lol. Boy BYE.

2 questions....did he work for an Airline and speak with an accent? I've met a "foul" (fool) like this before. Dude might still be out there. Just Damn!

No he did not have an accent. I have no clue what he did for a living because after he informed about the kids I stop listening.

Back