ATEYA GOT SPONSORED BY MOTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Ateyaa with her lil cuntry self lol. Even if she stays SL for the rest of her life her hair is gorg. It just swings and bounces lol

And I never got why people didn't like her on her. I have seen threads get poofed/locked but dont know the backstory on why *shurgs*. But anyways first B.Scott and now Atyeaa I am happy for them :yep:

Just got in this thread and I'm pretty sure something's about to jump off, if it hasn't already....*Beans4reezy goes back to first post*

ETA: I'm happy for her! I seldom watch you-tubers, but because of LHCF I came across Ateeya and she has such a lovely and sweet personality. She deserves nothing but success on her new business venture with Motions. Still though.....I'm keeping my eye on this thread! ;)

Last edited:
She definitely deserved it....just based on the many responses to her YT tutorials she has helped out a lot of people....

Now Motions will not be able to keep any product on the shelf...I wonder how exactly will they use her (sorry I could not see the YT video announcement - at work)

Good for her! She seems like such a sweet person in her vids.

OT: What is there to hate though? What about Ateeya's hair would inspire hateration :lol:?

I like Ateyaa with her lil cuntry self lol. Even if she stays SL for the rest of her life her hair is gorg. It just swings and bounces lol

And I never got why people didn't like her on her. I have seen threads get poofed/locked but dont know the backstory on why *shurgs*. But anyways first B.Scott and now Atyeaa I am happy for them :yep:

I never got the feeling that people didn't like Ateeya. Basically people were criticising her hair practices. two different things. As hair growers many ladies here want only the best information put out to large audiences, so that can make things heated. As BostonMaria said, even though we may not agree/follow her hair advice that doesn't mean we are not happy to see her succeed

Last edited:

You mean country right ?

I'm so happy for her. Have you guys checked out her cooking blog? It's pretty good too. I followed her recipe for the jumbo shrimp and it was delicious. Pretty simple too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back