My New Venture! You DONT want to miss it! (pic heavy)

I'm definitely joining the waiting crew!

This post is right on time cuz I just took out my weave nearly 2 weeks ago, fell in love with my natural hair and didn't want to hide it again! So I've switched to wigs as a PS for the next few months.

Anxiously waiting for the reviews and pics :yep:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a u-shaped wig? I do agree that with wigs it's easier to keep caring for your own hair as well.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a u-shaped wig? I do agree that with wigs it's easier to keep caring for your own hair as well.

It's a regular wig with a piece cut out of the middle for you to have some of your hair left out at the top. Check out the tutorials in my original post.

I'd love to see pics of you wearing the wigs. This may be a great alternative to buying already made wigs. :yep:

I'll post install pics as soon as I receive them. She's really been keeping me involved in the process. I love her. She's such a professional! :yep: She sent pics for me to see it while she was making it, and she sent pics of the final results. I think she'll be through with the straight one tomorrow, so I probably won't receive them until about Tuesday. I'll post install pics then.

Congrats on being waistlength, Ediese!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

You should be in the haircare/styling industry. You are quite the innovator.

You give wig and weave wearing a good name.

I love the first kinky curly & the straight. Wigging it is good. Saves you big time on a bad hair day!

Stay beautiful...

Beautiful hair-- can't wait to see pics!!!!!

Not trying to be in your pockets by any means-- but DAMN THATS A WHOLE LOTTA MONEY ON HAIR --

Doing the math in my head :brainy: Must be nice :yep:

Beautiful hair-- can't wait to see pics!!!!!

Not trying to be in your pockets by any means-- but DAMN THATS A WHOLE LOTTA MONEY ON HAIR --

Doing the math in my head :brainy: Must be nice :yep:

lol I only kept the first malaysian kc and the extensions plus hair. I sold the others because I didn't need them. The only thing that was a little expensive was the extensions plus, but it's worth it. I plan to have this wig for years to come. lol

Back