My New Venture! You DONT want to miss it! (pic heavy)

Bump....hey lady. Have you worn your kinky curly wig yet. I'm so addicted to this thread. U r very innovate. Anxiously awaiting curly wig-)

Wow, looks great! My mom wants me to order some hair now lol.

Do you still Henna your hair? The color looks so pretty.

Thanks! I've decided to just work with it now. I haven't used henna in years. I always did the indigo right afterwards to get rid of the color. Over the years, I used countless permanent black dyes, but the henna color still came through. After I BKTd back in April, my hair color especially in the front is much lighter.

Bump....hey lady. Have you worn your kinky curly wig yet. I'm so addicted to this thread. U r very innovate. Anxiously awaiting curly wig-)

Thanks for checking back. I've been so busy with school, so I haven't been posting pics. I wore it last week for the first time, and I love it. I'll post pics in a bit. I had to use thinning shears from Sallys to thin it out.

Yours wigs turned out great!!!Im interedted in doing this...Island beauty's videos were removed...I wanna see the videos on youtube bcos Im havung a hard time grasping this u shape concept...lol...can u post more working links please?

These are some GREAT looking wigs!!!!!

I wish that I could wear these without any issues...My edges are still thin so I dont think the blending would be as flawless as yours.

Back