My New Venture! You DONT want to miss it! (pic heavy)

Ooweee! So you roll up in here and say you're WL and no pics?:perplexed I'll let that slide.

But, I've died and came to hair heaven. Bring it!

You got me thinking to try kinky curly.

Ooweee! So you roll up in here and say you're WL and no pics?:perplexed I'll let that slide.

But, I've died and came to hair heaven. Bring it!

You got me thinking to try kinky curly.

Lol I posted a pic in the WL thread back in June I think. I got pics of the EPRT wig today and it's awesome. I'll post pics on Saturday.

I freaking love this! I saw Island Beautys vid on this and thought what a clever idea maybe Ill try this after I do my full weave later on this fall! U go girl this is the bomb.com!

In the words of Rachel Zoe.... I DIE!!
ok Ediese. Since yua re about to make me go into debt to order this hair, you might as well become my debt counselor too! lol

ooowee is right. the texture, cut, color, believeability of that hair is gorgeous.

I was thinking bout getting my weave done by this stylist in NY, with this hair it is gonna be pricey. But if I can get years of wear out of it...it's worth it. I might be waist length before people see my real hair again. lmao

polished, i saw islandbeauty's vid too. but my critical self still saw that string.

ediese seriously!!!

like wwwwwooooooowwwww!!!! im like sooo ordeing this hair!?!!?!?!?!

its exactly how my pressed hair looks like, quick question do you still work out? if so how do you deal with the reversion of your pressed hair? does the bkt help? im thinking of doing it on my hair too, im leaving the kinky curly hair for summer, and doing this hir now- absolutley amazing!!!! whoop whoop!!

Very nice! It looks just like your own natural hair. Do you plan to thin it out or layer it?

Thanks! I'm not going to get it thinned out. The hair is too expensive to cut all on it. I'm planning to have this hair for years. lol I did get it layered though. It has long layers. You can see it better in person. I tried to show it in the pics.

ediese seriously!!!

like wwwwwooooooowwwww!!!! im like sooo ordeing this hair!?!!?!?!?!

its exactly how my pressed hair looks like, quick question do you still work out? if so how do you deal with the reversion of your pressed hair? does the bkt help? im thinking of doing it on my hair too, im leaving the kinky curly hair for summer, and doing this hir now- absolutley amazing!!!! whoop whoop!!

Thank you! :-) I don't work out. lol I need to start though. Yes, it really does match natural hair really well. The BKT will help with reversion.

I love it Ediese. Did the person who made your wig do it for other clients as well, or did she just hook you up? Because this seems like the way to go. Way quicker then a weave and you have access to your hair anytime you want. IM INTERESTED!! let me know. If she works with other folks then I need a PM with her info ASAP if you dont mind sharing. thanks

I love it Ediese. Did the person who made your wig do it for other clients as well, or did she just hook you up? Because this seems like the way to go. Way quicker then a weave and you have access to your hair anytime you want. IM INTERESTED!! let me know. If she works with other folks then I need a PM with her info ASAP if you dont mind sharing. thanks

Hey girl!

Yes, she does make them for other people too. Check the post on the first page with the install pics. I put her contact info there.

I'm always amazed at how realistic your wigs/weaves look. Love the one with the highlights. It reminds me of my own hair.

this is a great idea and im thinking this may be the way to go for me too especially with the winter approaching soon. I;llbe able to have better access to my scalp to apply my growth aids and wash my hair.

Ediese does your cap have the fish wire too? if so do you use the same technique Island beauty uses to install the cap, sew it on and all or do you pin in?

Ediese does your cap have the fish wire too? if so do you use the same technique Island beauty uses to install the cap, sew it on and all or do you pin in?

I'm wondering this as well. If it needs to be sewn in, I might as well stick to my current weave wearing. If not, this will save me sooooo much time.

It looks fantastic!!!! :yep:

Ediese, your hair (the wig & and yours) look amazing!! I am in awe:love:! I looks soo real and blends flawlessly with your hair:)!

There are 6 wig combs sewn inside the wig, and that's how I apply it. The cap is pretty snug and I don't feel any tension, so the wire was not necessary. I took pics of inside the cap that I'll upload when I get a chance.

Thanks everyone! I did a set with Caruso rollers, and I'll upload pics when I get a chance.

Wow, looks great! My mom wants me to order some hair now lol.

Do you still Henna your hair? The color looks so pretty.

Last edited:
Back